[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disconnected from God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (289KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 788x872px
Am I the only one who feels less and less spiritual as I grow older? It seems like 5 or 6 years ago I felt very attached to the Holy Spirit and God. However, it feels different now. I still believe in God and I would call myself a Christian but I feel disconnected. Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>God as a static image
Can't you just...
>>
File: paladin_by_neoartcore.jpg (695KB, 1000x623px) Image search: [Google]
paladin_by_neoartcore.jpg
695KB, 1000x623px
>>17226927
There's a point in everyone's life when they realize God just doesn't do it anymore, and all that love and acceptance needs to come from themselves. At this point they either turn into atheists or chase the dragon in other religions looking for that buzz.

Everybody wants to be saved, but nobody has the courage to be the savior.
>>
>>17226927
It's because your older.

>>17226999
>God just doesn't do it anymore
This is the kind of attitude that will seperate us from God.
>>
>>17226927
And it isn't just because you are older, but sometimes it helps to recapture the feelings you had when you remembered your relationship to God.

It depends, did you go to church regularly or was it about reading the gospels frequently? It will be different for every Christian because some don't go to church and others accept different books...

If you want to explain your situation it'd be nice to talk about God for a while haha. It's difficult to have faith in God without coming off as generic or cheesy, so it's good to see where the interests of your spirituality come from in the first place?

Just posted as ->>17227011 and it's important you don't give into "God just doesn't do it for me anymore" because it happens to be that in the present day, by saying you don't believe in God all the sudden He just doesn't exist, which doesn't make any sense. You can say you don't believe in cereal but that doesn't mean it just doesn't exist anymore because we say so
>>
>>17227011
The separation happens whether you want it to or not. You can plug your ears and stamp your feet all you want, but one day you'll have to act as God in his place, because he wont be there to wipe the tears away.

And maybe then you'll realize you're closer to God than you've ever been before.

-- Either that or you piss and moan about your problems having faith that God works in mysterious ways. Whatever is easier for baby.
>>
>>17227032
Not really. Sure sometimes I know Jesus isn't just gonna appear to me because I ask, it's okay, that is when you act with the human spirit within.

You should play in an emo band, you look like you have the lyrics for a couple of preteen songs that will help you get through high school break ups
>>
>>17227039
Emo? What?

I'm saying that God's lessons need to live through us, not shelter us. We wont be loved and accepted our entire lives, and the day will come where we'll need to be the ones doing it because just having faith wont be enough.

If you think that's emo, I've got bad news-- you've had a very easy life.
>>
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU FIND A NEW GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
>>
>>17226927
Food plays a big role. Health is nature, modern food is anti-nature.
>>
>>17227061
You can have faith and be proactive at the same time.
>>
>>17226927

We can't be children forever. As we grow older, God allows us to make our own choices, though he is still present.

What's definitely certain is that you can still go to Him.
>>
>>17227078

And He said, “Truly I say to you, unless you will be converted and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” Matthew 18:3
>>
>>17227071
Fair enough.

But what's better, having faith or realizing you don't need it to be a good person?
>>
>>17227111
U need it to be a good person. It isn't really a choice. Sometimes faith just by itself is nothing, because there is no action going along with it.

Gandhi doesn't doubt himself, he has faith that his message will be taken seriously, but he isn't just faithful, he takes action in order to accomplish his goal.
>>
>>17227111
I'd rather someone be a good person because they have a moral compass. Someone who is only a good person because they want to look decent in front of God comes off as incredibly selfish and fake.
>>
>>17227127
Why can't they be a good person and have faith? It seems like they go together.

I see where you get someone having faith only runs into a problem, but works and faith mean nothing without eachother.

If a good person doesn't have faith, they have no self-reliance. Faith doesn't mean they believe in God, it also means they have trust in themself even though the odds are against them.
>>
>>17227127
I completely and whole-heartedly agree.
>>
>>17226927
Yay it means the time is near. Once God has left our hearts will we know Revelations are upon us.
>>
>>17227152
He doesn't leave anyone's heart. Unless the person is overwhelmed with distractions or they consciously make the effort to turn away from God, then He stays.

Even if you dissociate with God, He can still see you and intervene in your life without your knowing.
>>
>>17227160
Meh. God is a man, the Father. God the Spirit is what is watching and it has little to no value for human life or emotions.
>'if you sin against Myself or My Son, you can be forgiven, if you sin against the Spirit, there is none.' God, the Father
>>
>>17227180
The Father and the Spirit aren't different, for the Holy Spirit is the Father's Spirit.

This thread is supposed to help one who is disconnected from God be helped to be connected to God.
>>
If you want to connect to God

Meditate on the crown chacra

This will contact your divinity

How to ?

Just meditate tinking in GOD at least 20 min each day.
>>
>>17227191
They are very different. The Father is a man, like Jesus. When He consumes the Spirit He becomes the Godhead. The Spirit, refers to the Holy Oil, which we should have been baptized, but was removed from the church by those against God. Its ok, soon the Truth and the Word will be proven.
>>
>>17227210
They're of one quality. The Spirit is more than oil, and God is more than a man.
>>
>>17227191
OP here, to be honest I wasn't looking for guidance so much as I am looking for others with similar experiences. Maybe I feel disconnected because I'm so focused on my responsibilities and making good decisions in my life that I have forgotten what it feels like to be living a healthy spiritual life.

>>17227160
I never made an effort to leave God. In fact I don't make an effort to believe in his existence because I truly know he exists I don't have to actively think about it. I've never been the emotional or spiritual type either which makes it hard for me to imagine having that connection I feel like I once had. To be honest I feel evil in some way, there are things I do that I know I should feel guilty for but I simply don't. Starting to sound like an RP fag. Not trying to, just being honest.

I have always felt like something is wrong with me because I just don't feel guilt anymore. I know as a Christian I am supposed to be patient and love people that I don't even know. I'm not like that at all, I couldn't care less about people and I have little patience for people in general. Am I just not meant to be Christian? It does say in the bible that good works won't get you into heaven. Faith is required, however I doubt faith with a mountain of shameless sin will get me closer to God either.
>>
>>17227068

the most retarded answer i have ever read in this site
>>
>>17227220
Sadly youre wrong. Dont matter, no one is good enough for God. Yet alone understand Him. But God, the Father and Spirit is nothing more than biology. Men and plants. Thats all we are.
>>
>>17227226
The goal is endless thoughts and feelings towards God.

Sometimes in the mundane life, we get caught up in what we do, how we should act around people, what to say, when we work, and these are all the things of the world.

When we think and spiritually connect with God, we should never feel as if we need to be seperate from Him. That is the cause of suffering. Our relationship with God is eternal, this life is not.

We are all meant to be "Christian" but how you define Christian online or in person is going to vary way too much for someone to take a Christian seriously, which is sad, and is some evidence that we live in an age where people forget about God.
>>
>>17227239
Lol, "okay" man.

Sure, I see God in the physical reality frequently, but to say God is only limited to the physical is not giving Him enough to credit to be Absolute.

>>17227237
In a way he has a point.
>>
>>17227244

Even the bible teaches that nature is simply satan incarnate
>>
>>17227251
Any verses to show that?
>>
>>17227256

I always thought that bible fixation with the spirit at the expense of the flesh is just saying the typical gnostic myth that nature is pure bullshit that will always fuck you up in the end and that one should free themselves of it (with the afterlife)
>>
>>17227268

I think Job and Ecclesiastes gives the similar vibes
>>
>>17227268
It's a process, because Gnostics do mentions the Spirit versus matter more than Orthodox Christianity, which teaches more about Jesus being real than Gnostics do.

Because you have to be careful where you get your Gnostic sources from.

>>17227270
Ecclesiastes is good, but it also mentions you can enjoy this life too even realizing the imperfection of the material reality.
>>
>>17227244
Sadly you dont. God is not in mans actions, or the cities. God, the Spirit, is nature itself and all the plants and herbs. Most people think they arent conscious, let alone have emotions. But plants live on the 12th dimension and see through space and time. You do not give the physical workd enough credit, and sadly all those who go to church and pray actually go against God's will. Again it dont matter. When thevtruth comes it will ve too late to repent.
>>
>>17227303
>God, the Spirit, is nature itself and all the plants and herbs.

what makes you say that?
>>
>>17227303
God is everywhere, inside and outside. Even if He is in all natures which I agree, He is transcendental of nature. Even if He resides in the 12th dimension, He is still transcendent of these dimensions. Even if God is in space and in time, He is also outside and transcendent of space time.

Prayer and devotion isn't against God's will, this is how we establish a relationship to God.
>>
"...you can make a heaven out of hell, or you can make hell out of heaven."
- Paradise Lost
>>
>>17227313
Nothing like having a name in the header and throwing out an axiom to seem mysterious for the day
>>
>>17227311
And also is able to comprehend man's actions, and is present within communities.
>>
>>17226927
Well, much like Santa Clause, children grow p and realize the truth behind their imaginary friend.
>>
>>17227372
Santa Clause is a recent invention, people have been writing about God since they began writing.
>>
>>17227306
>>17227311
The Spirit, nature and herbs, although almost fully removed from the Bible by the false prophets, still has some clues in it. 'God created food, water and herbs for man to eat.' 'Jesus went 40 days and nights without food or water (only herbs left)'.
>Jesus would go 'into the Spirit' to talk with God.
Anywho i know i wont, actually cant convince, you of the true Spirit.
>>
>>17227388
But I already agreed God is in plants and nature too, but He is also transcendent of them.

If your trying to advertized psychedelics just say so don't beat around the bush.

God is also going to be beyond the nature of all the things we can attempt to describe Him as.
>>
>>17227398
Thats where you are wrong. God is not inbuildings or citites or rocks and anything thats dead material. Psychedelics are part of the Spirit, combine them to view God's realm.
>>
This thread is so caught up in arguments that you guys won't even help a brother out
>>
>>17227444
>Everything animate or inanimate that is within the universe is controlled and own by the Lord. One should therefore accept only those things necessary for himself, which are serious aside as his quota, and knew should not accept other things, knowing well to whom they belong.

Everything animate or inanimate. Psychedelics, just like every other living plant, is aninate, because it has life.

A rock, or a mountain can still vibrate on a spiritual platform. If God is unable to be in gross material, then He is not fully powerful and capable to be called God, therefore God has this ability, to even reside in inanimate material, books are a good example.

You read a book, does the book give you knowledge? Isn't it just a book? Aren't they just words?

You have to give God more credit than being a psychedelic, they are powerful, can lead to psychosis, religious experiences, even encounters with other lesser beings that are not God. Some people choose not to do psychedelics.

Also, dmt being released during death is a psychedelic. Life is a psychedelic. God is more than just magic mushrooms, way more. He can be with people, communities, and He is also outside of all these.

Even though psychedelics are transcendental, you can transcend the need for psychedelics as well.
>>
I have a question for u , in that time you maybe have 6 or 7 years? , maybe less?. this spiritual "unplug" is made by the pineal, part of ur budy. your pineal is off now.
>>
>>17227462
He didn't respond. Was still waiting.
>>
>>17227462
You are left alone because God has goneinto exileThe last false prophet will make himself known and God the Fatjer has went into nature by Himself. Everyday you will feel less and less of Him, til His return.

>>17227466
Nope. Every plant is psychedelic. But thsts just an action word, those plants are of the Spirit. The trascendance happens when they are all combined. Then you are in the Spirit.
>>
>>17227527
You can attain the Spirit without psychedelics through time and practice as well.

But yeah, psychedelics and plants both are living objects.
>>
>>17227527
It's possible he feels alone because he doesn't incorporate love for God as much in his practice as much as he can.

You don't need to be pessimistic and project it towards others to make them feel like they don't have a chance.
>>
>>17227552
nope. Thats the false practices which the false christians have placed in. Its too late now, you reap what you sow. But the Spirit can only be achieved through the Holy Oil, not even Jesus could 'spirit' without it, and Hes the son of God. Regular humans are far behind Him, so we must also follow the Spirit the same way. Soon the lies will be made clear.
>>
>>17227580
You can achieve the Spirit with and without the Holy Oil.

I think the burden of rituals has been going on long enough, so if your "holy oil" is a psychedelic then sure, follow your own path. God is definitely more exclusive than holy oil and psychedelics
>>
>>17227568
Giving false hope is much worse than giving more lies. All religions are built on false practices and God the Father has returned to purge them all. Only a select few will survive with thier freewill intact.
>>
>>17226927
God as you have been taught never existed. What you might be experiencing would be a result of being more informed and critical.

The realm you attributed to your false god is much more complex, rich and interesting than your shepherds ever believed or taught you.

As an atheist, I'm approaching the same problem from the opposite end, which in some ways might be easier than starting as a firm believer in Christian ideas.
>>
>>17227592
All religions have stable practices, but recently have been ruled by false practitioners for their own use.

Everyone will have their free will, it just depends what decisions they make. That being said, yes, much will come down, but it isn't that the basis of all spirituality is a false doctrine, then you would have nothing to base your conclusion from.
>>
>>17227587
Kk anon. I promise i wont say i told you so, i will only look your way and you will know. You spoke with someone and had your lesson, knowledge is worst left unuses, but you arent alone. Anyone know who didnt worship the Spirit has missed the boat, forgiveness is never ending.
>>
>>17227597
>God you have been taught never existed
>as an atheist I'm approaching the same problem

That's self-explanatory, of course and athiest is going to preach against God.
>>
File: 1411438746832.jpg (62KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
1411438746832.jpg
62KB, 500x289px
>>
Hm..
>>
>>17227603
If your telling people to do psychedelics then just say it.

Some people don't wanna do psychedelics, or even worse "holy oil" psychedelics, which is likely to get into the church, which would be one of Satan's final deceptions.

And not "Satan is Marduk", the actual Spirit against God.

Not everyone has the same psychedelic journey, especially when one sees Lucifer, and another sees Yhwh, and another sees God.
>>
>>17227603
>>17227619
It's not like I'm saying psychedelics are bad either.

It is good to understand that the "holy oil" may not actually be holy, just like the Thelemites "holy spirit" isn't the actual Holy Spirit
>>
>>17227237
Truth has always been simple, thus upsetting confused beings.
>>
Lol im on telling them its too late now. Psychedelics are in all Spirit plants. And you see what is inside of yourself, plants are conscious remember that. Anyways Hell wont be fun for you guys, not the first part if freezing and burning, but the part after you resurrect a new body, get to have full consciousness but no control. That will last forever, and remember, you knew beforehand. So no crying for freedom, because there wont be.
>>
>>17227645
So your essentially saying so this psychadelic or else you go to hell.

Where in the Bible or other sacred scriptures is hinting towards what you say?

It isn't like I didn't agree with you ITT about plants having consciousness and life.
>>
>>17227661
Plants are plants, psychedelic is our label for them. Reread the bible and nag hammadi and keep what i said in mind. Itll all be clear.
>>
>>17227679
It would be easier if you made yourself clear.

Reread the whole Bible and nag Hammadi isn't an answer. I understand the use of shamanic herbs through rituals in Ancient civilizations, and it isn't like I am against psychadelics.

Remember the only difference between was whether God can be in materials or not, and whether or not to take a mystery elixir.

The problem here is you are throwing an ultimatum for a mystery elixir. "Do this combination of psychadelics or die"

You have to give more information about what the psychadelic would do / it's intention. Someone's good trip is someone's bad trip.

Also saying the Spirit is ONLY nature doesn't keep the validity of the Spirit being a Spirit, you are saying the Spirit is only material.

The Spirit being in materials makes sense, but the Spirit is not just material, that is giving the physical dimension too much credit.

Especially considering that the psychadelic would only be useful in the body, does it make you immortal so you don't die, or does it kill you and bring you to the spiritual reality? Or it is just a psychedelic trip that lasts for x amount of time?

You have to actually point to where these conclusions come from in Ancient texts.
>>
>>17227695
Its too late for the answers you seek, fates are sealed. Singularity has happened,, new age has started last year. There will be a major decline in belief and morality as most people will do anything to survive. Even if you had the Holy Oil now your soul could not be saved.
>>
>>17227761
>too late
Pretty sure God is giving everyone ample amount of time
>fates are sealed
Transcend fate, find the Way
>major decline in belief and morality
Already is as has been since they crucified Jesus
>Even if you had the holy oil now your soul could not be saved
Says someone who thinks you need a material object to be saved through a Spiritual entity.
>>
>>17226927
God isn't real, religion is retarded and for stupid adult infants that can't get over their bullshit idea that the universe owes them something or that they are special. Fucking morons, the world is better off without their cultist bullshit holding us back. They cause divides and stunt growth.
Fuck them, every last one of them.
Inb4 le fedora maymay
>>
>>17227824
>tips le fedora maymay
>>
>>17227804
Says the one who judges the one who speaks. You asked, I answered. The answers aren't to your liking so you judged me. You will realize and remember this moment and see it from my point of view literally. The time has come for the beginning to end. For the next three decades God will disappear more and more from the heart of those with fake practices and none will know His return. Let the false Christ take what is his and hunt down the true believers for in the last days,they will rise again. You have one last chance anon, but stop spreading that which the church has taught you and go out into the world and find the Spirit as you have been told today. For you are right, God has not yet forsaken those who hang like a fall leaf on His branch.
>>
>>17227875
Lol I'm not even disagreeing with you man.

Your saying "you need to oil in order to survive" and "it's too late to grab the oil your going to hell" and your referencing a heavy psychadelic. Your just like the Christians who say "hear the word of God" and "too late for repentence sinner burn"

Just saying prayer and devotion is also the same Spirit, sure you have a choice to do psychadelics and what not.

Also considering that I don't even spread the same doctrine the church doesn't just by believing people mistranslated the Bible on purpose lol.

And I also agreed with psychedelics having pieces of God, but I am mentioning how these elevated forms of consciousness come from the Spirit without the need for psychedelics.
>>
>>17227904
Up to you anon. That guy clearly stated you need the plants for Spirit which makes sense to me and I'm guessing it defeats the Spirit flying around from thin air. I believe what he said.
>>
>>17228030
He did say prayer and devotion are useless, and didn't even mention what the use for it would be.

And he said it was too late anyway.

If you need an herb, smoke some weeds for under ten dollars you can devote your high to God and Spiritually and make growth.

There was an anon who said he was guided by the Holy Spirit, and said the world wasn't going to end. And then he said praise Satan. So, "up to you anon"
>>
>>17228030
Also, it's likely you'll be manipulated by the people giving you the psychadelics.
>>
>>17226927
Trio acid you will see and talk with Jesus no joke
>>
File: 462870-smith2.jpg (21KB, 482x362px) Image search: [Google]
462870-smith2.jpg
21KB, 482x362px
God never disconnect from you.
>>
Have you tried a mystical approach? Why not experience the works of God than search Him out solely. These experience will give you a closer relationship to God, and give you insight of what you ought to do to stay connected with him. Looking at scripture and other sources are good too.
>>
>>17227081
Innocence is useless in modern society. In fact, innocence is a liability in modern society. Innocence is the first thing to get killed in a child nowadays. People even see this as a good thing.

Fuck everything. I hope humans get eradicated. Or at least all get fused into a single humanity.
>>
>>17227268
So basically,
"Living is bad because materialism and temptations and the afterlife is the true goal. BUT. You have to live and cant suicide to get there."

Makes no sense.
>>
>>17226927
Man, I just came here to get spooked.
>>
File: Theotokos.jpg (75KB, 300x416px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos.jpg
75KB, 300x416px
OP read Psalms. I see why the Jews revered it so much, and why even the prophecies of the LORD comes to us through psalms.

David drills out hardcore his struggles with God and learning how to co-exist with God. There is an insane amount of spiritual knowledge in Psalms.

It is written, that he has never seen a righteous man forsaken. Peace be with you OP.
>>
also be careful OP, there is are very dangerous spirits working here on /x/
>>
>>17228660
Thanks anon.
>>
>>17228044
>>17228030
>>17227904
>>17227645
This is why people call /x/ a joke. I honestly can't tell if you guys are joking or genuinely delusional. Nice job derailing though.
>>
>>17227237
8===============D
>>
>>17227824
Hey everyone it's the hate monger Richard Dawkins. Let's pray for him.
>>
>>17227645
i ask that the Spirit of God will move in /x/ to save all souls from such things if such things are so.

Amen.

will be praying for you guys /x/... for all those inquiring, all those who are yet unbelievers, and all those who are working as servants of the LORD

"For many are called, but few chosen."
>>
Try DMT and see what you think. No one who has taken the magical trip believes we are only a physical body.
>>
Research the VMAT-2 gene. You'll understand why after you've thoroughly researched, and you should.
And please make other people aware.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.