[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I've been pondering a few things, but before I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: adventure.jpg (486KB, 1800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.jpg
486KB, 1800x1140px
Hey /x/, I've been pondering a few things, but before I ask my question, some backstory:

>be me
>having a decent life
>getting ready to move in with girl
>suddenly, shit hits the fan
>not entirely sure what exactly happened, will be explained in a bit
>take nail to the head via pneumatic nailgun
>forget entire past year
>be told shit REALLY hit the fan a month prior
>arguing with girl has gotten bitter, let's call her K
>K and I ready to pretty much break it off after years of build up leading to months of arguing
>K gets messaged on Skype
>"it's been a pleasure breaking you two apart"
>no record of it appearing on my side or hers (Have to constantly get it via screenshots to know what it says)
>these messages persist at random intervals
>girl and I decide fuck it and go for one last shot
>messages still continuously appear, have begun to infest texts and chats whenever she's online
>have to call in a shaman/curandera for this
>one mexican voodoo cleansing later
>messages have all but ceased, still get them from time to time

Out of curiosity, could it be I'm being jinxed by an ex (she was obsessed with Ouija summoning), or could there possibly be some weird manifestation of doubt and fear that formed up turned poltergeist?
>>
>>17226446
See, that's what we figured it was, then things started getting knocked about on her end that belonged to me, and vice versa. Gifts we gave each other were either suddenly destroyed or lost entirely.
>>
>>17226449
confirmation bias. in addition to that, when things start getting weird, you act different. if you start walking faster/ acting more careless (less carefull?) then youre more likely to damage stuff

if the mexican voodoo cleansing person was able to communicate with the person sending the texts, they could make the texts magically stop.
>>
>>17226487
Well, they got shut out. The egg they were using to cleanse me exploded.
>>
>>17226432

It was the Shaman/Curandera trying to steal your fucking girl. He thought you were onto him and bailed with your money.
>>
>>17226530
What would an elderly old native lady want with her?
>>
>>17226534
... freaky lesbian voodoo gilf sex?
>>
Sounds like she's doing it because it will keep you interested and distracted from your real problems and keep you from leaving her.

Ask her to take a break and be apart for a while and watch as she makes elaborate sets of demons trying to murder her and shit until you come back "to save her" and suddenly everything calms down again.
>>
>>17226432

My mother said that my father's ex-girlfriend cursed him.
Well, maybe she really did: my father died in an accident before I was born.
>>
>>17226537
you have my attention ... amongst other things
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.