[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friends sister is possessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 14529208009781536028550.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14529208009781536028550.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Hey /x/. Myself, and 4 people are sleeping over tonight at one of the friends houses.

His sister has been singing in her sleep and she keeps knocking on our door as loud as possible. whenever we figure out what tune it is she changes it. She keeps humming funeral songs though.

We can't leave because she's against the door. We can see her under it. We are all pretty shaken. Help?
>>
Are you all a bunch of pussies or something? Bonk her out with a vase if she's actually gone insane, otherwise send her back to bed and stop being a bunch of fucking weirdos.
>>
maybe she's horny
>>
>>17225043
record it and upload it to vocaroo
>>
>>17225043
It's just hormones.
>>
>>17225043
looks like that door opens in towards you, not out towards her. open the fucking door and let the bitch fall to the floor. then fuck her mouth.
>>
>>17225043
A possession can only go away if she is a 7/10 or higher and you have to have sex. Cumming in her mouth will scare the demon because demons don't like oral. ALSO CONDUMS ENCOURAGES THE DEMON TO STAY.
>>
>>17225074
This. Try penetrating the door and then show her Justin Bieber music vids
>>
>>17225043

Vocaroo it
>>
>>17225043
Get a cross, and say with very strong tone,
By the power of Jesus Christ and in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave now!"

Also, look up the St. Michael prayer on-line and pray it out loud so she can hear and ask St. Michael to protect you and to fight the demon.

Demons have to listen to Jesus Christ. Fact.
>>
>>17225043
just don't open the door?
>>
>>17225521
But where will they poop and get food
>>
>>17225523
well in the scary movies the demon always dies or goes away at the end so they just have to wait like 2 hours for the movie to end.
>>
>>17225497
2edgy4meh
>>
>>17225547
They could just eat the poo poo
>>
>>17225043
>friend's sister wants the D
>thinks it's ghosts

never change /x/
>>
your carpet looks filthy
>>
>>17225043
start by cleaning your filthy house
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.