[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/, I don't come here very often buy I'm hoping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Egregore_Humanity_Healing.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Egregore_Humanity_Healing.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Hi /x/, I don't come here very often buy I'm hoping you can help.
Lately I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to die soon, but not just die, die for the last time, if that makes sense.
Accompanying that is a strong feeling that this is my last chance to "get it right", I don't know what that's referring to but I can't stop thinking it.
How should one prepare to die, what does all this mean? Hellp me /x/, please
>>
>>17224100

Just do mindfulness meditation
The mind is full of traps and this seems to be like that, meditate will help you to ground yourself in reality.
>>
>>17224100
get a medical check up, think about the bucket shit you'd want to get done, let the people you love know you love them, get other outstanding shit in order, be at peace no matter what happens.
>>
>>17224100
OK how do you live your life, in terms of consumption? PS I don't post on here a lot, and I'm a saviour, so answer truthfully and quickly. I can get your body right to live, or die.
Firstly do you want to die?
Second what do you eat drink and use on your body?
Third do you believe in God?
Fourth where do you live?

Answer these and I will help op.
>>
>>17224119
Thanks I'll try it, I feel like this is bigger than mind though
>>17224143
Had one, and saw a psychiatrist.. Totally fine, the rest I'll try, thanks
>>17224148
I'm not sure what you mean. I want what's best for my soul whether that's to live or die. Regular western diet, bad but not terrible. I believe in God but I'm not sure what I believe about God. UK.
>>
>>17224256
Do you do any drugs? How much water do you drink? Smoke cigarettes?
God is about biology, the more you tell me about what you consume the more information I have.
>>
>>17224262
I've done weed and truffles, none currently though. I don't drink very much water, and I don't smoke
>>
>>17224100
Spiritualist here.
It doesn't matter what your religious view is or what you think. If you are felling that and it's strong, don't fucking question, go do it now. Do it yesterday. You are fucking late.
>>
Maybe I should ask a better question, what would you guys do if you knew this was it, regardless of your belief in reincarnation etc, this will be the very last time, you will die and never get to come back, whether the thing you were put on earth to do got done or not
>>
>>17224274
How much weed? Tbh I think it diet is OK unless you do a lot of pills of some sort. I would leave the UK tho, bad happenings on the way there.
>>
>>17224100
It's just schizophrenia.
>>
>>17224295
Even if it's my last time here, it's still a good 80-90 years if nothing happens.
I'd listen to my heart a whole lot. That is my current new year's resolution, it's been working.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL1acYvpR_E
>>
>>17224295
shit happens? idk
>>
Dont resist it. Because if you resist it youll be trapped thinking you need to live in a circle forver to avoid letting go of something. Let it go than when it dies something new will come, and the old will be forgotten fully.
>>
Get your shit together and say farewell? I don't know. I have tons of other shit to accomplish before I go and my health is pretty good.
>>
>>17224100
Screwed anyone over? Have any enemies? No judgments, here, OP. These things along with similar scenarios can perhaps answer why/when/how/who/where/what etc.
>>
>>17224119

this

Meditation always works.
Try not to overthink stuff.
>>
File: Easyhowtomeditate.jpg (103KB, 736x937px) Image search: [Google]
Easyhowtomeditate.jpg
103KB, 736x937px
>>17227777
Look anon
Quads!
Posting how to meditate for helps.
>>
>>17224100
Dont believe the LSD with your eyes. Search with your ears.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.