[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0486.jpg (962KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0486.jpg
962KB, 1836x3264px
My friend was trying to print out a project for school and instead of printing the assignment this printed.
Her mother said it was one of her ancestors and to throw it away with a terrified look on her face.
I think the photos were taken in the 1920s. They also have a red message that I cannot read.
4chan, what do u think
>>
>>17223713
I tried to print something and a file stuck in the print queue printed instead. Should I call a priest?
>>
>>17223955
nice dubs
>>
>>17223955
Sorry, but you're not funny.
>>
File: 1445875042694.jpg (22KB, 229x345px) Image search: [Google]
1445875042694.jpg
22KB, 229x345px
>>17223955
fyi there is coke dripping from my monitor
>>
>>17223955
said by "creepypasta summary man"
ohhh so intimidating
>>
Some stupid fucking fag on here keeps reporting the mandela thread and getting it deleted.

He keeps saying "HURR GO TO THE OTHER ONE I'M REPORTING THIS"

First of all, THERE IS NO MANDELA THREAD.

Second of all mods you should ban this fucker for breaking the "le i report yuo" rule
>>
>>17223713
Ur fuckin stupid
>>
>>17225473
And he doesn't even link the other one which "exists"

I don't have time to wade through all this cancer to find thread that doesn't exist.
>>
>>17223713
i think his mother tried to print something, and the printer didnt work until later.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.