[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /x/'s experiences with oujia boards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: oujia_6.jpg (56KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
oujia_6.jpg
56KB, 640x430px
What are /x/'s experiences with oujia boards?
>>
File: ouija.knees[1].jpg (63KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
ouija.knees[1].jpg
63KB, 400x446px
They were invented to get close to girls and they still work for it.
>>
One time I was with a few friends in a basement. I brought my ouija board and we tried it for a while. The candles we used to light the room started going out and then relighting. We got super spooked and then realized that one friend had grabbed the wrong candles. They were trick birthday candles. The end.
>>
Too bad experiences, OP. Too bad.
>>
>>17223484
This. I once met a 7/10 girl who was crazy obsessed with spiritual crap. Convinced her we were together in past lives by constantly guiding the glass over "YES." Still together and the sex is kinky as shit.
>>
>>17223472
Told this story briefly last week but I'll add some more detail.

Decide to attach a pencil to the planchette before using the board. Proceed to get gibberish responses, check the paper and it's gibberish too. Get angry at lack of results and crumple the paper with one hand, get a pretty deep paper cut, blood drips onto the board. This makes me even angrier, decide to burn the piece of paper, it ignites with the fire of a thousand suns (or at least much more than I expected) and at the same moment a AAA truck rear-ends a minivan on the road in front of my house which I can see from my window.
>>
I've got a oujia board I'm trying to destroy. How are you "supposed" to get rid of them?
>>
>>17223935
Rip into pieces and bury in different spots
>>
>>17223558
That's cause you used it properly. Most people don't even use those boards like they're supposed to if they want results.
>>
>live in 100+ year old home
>supposedly haunted

>be 13, have halloween party at my house
>my friend brings quija board (hasbro one lol)
>we go up to my spooky-old attic
>we are all laughing and giggling, probably about a dozen of us
>we ask what the entities name is
>'elizabeth'
>ask how she died
>we just move the thing around aimlessly
>someone asks if she was murdered
>the lights suddenly go out
>the air is sucked out of the room as we all look at each other and begin screaming
>run downstairs, power is out in the whole house
>run into kitchen, some dude who looks like Kevin Kostner is standing there in the dark smiling at me
>'ITS KEVIN FUCKING KOSTNERRRR!!!'
>turns out it was just one of my sister's friends dad
>power goes back on in a minute or two
>Only time the power had gone out in two years
>[spoiler]It was only my block that went out[/spoiler]
>>
>>17223935
Burning is best. Or tie to rock and throw in water far away from you works too.
>>
>>17224063

Also interesting: My friend who brought the ouija board took it back home with him. Within the next few days weird shit started happening at their house. Things would be moved around, he and his parents both saw shadows out of the corners of their eye. Their dog started bugging out and barking constantly, their basement smelled like something was dead down there.

They are cuban and really superstititous, and it go to the point where it was so bad they left the house for a week and had some witchdoctor or shaman come and do a cleansing.

Guess thats what happens when you dont properly 'close' the board lol
>>
One of my teachers once told me that he and his friends used one of these, and asked when they were going to die. It then spelled one of his friend's name, and then said 'next week'. The following week, he was in an accident that put him into a coma for months.

tl;dr: oujia boards aren't real. he didn't die.
>>
>>17224111
or you just don't understand the concept of death like the cosmos does.
>>
i made a fake one a while back, misused it, and now i keep getting bamboozled by ghosts
>>
>>17223472
They are not paranormal in the slightest and any superstition associated with them is strictly due to a successful marketing campaign.
>>
File: 12770436.jpg (21KB, 349x348px) Image search: [Google]
12770436.jpg
21KB, 349x348px
>>17223472
no, but I have a really creepy chutes and ladders game.
>>
>>17225794
/thread
>>
My husband,roommate and I found an old board while cleaning out my abandoned childhood home. Found it in my old room. We brought it home and played with it a while lit by candle-light. Candles kept going out, 2nd entity didnt want to close the board out. We force closed the board and went to bed. Around an hour later I woke up with an odd red light shining in the window and I could hear things moving around on the roof. Our roommate runs into our bedroom at that moment tripping out because he can hear the shit on the roof and saw the light. We ended up burning the board at 4am in the bbq pit.
>>
>>17223935
Any method you use will have the same result - nothing.
>>
>>17225842
So what was making the light and noise on the roof? I assume you checked it out when you went outside before coming to the conclusion that it must have been the board game causing it, right?
>>
>>17225842
hahah yea right
>>
No clue. My husband didnt see anything on the roof. He thought someone was trying to break in (hes a cop). We knew it wasnt an animal because there wouldnt be a way up (no trees around). As for the light, cant explain that either, really although I try to tell myself it was a cars breaklights.
>>
>>17223532
kek.
>>
>>17223472
As a Ghost-Kin I find ouija boards triggering. I'm already here why do you need to use one of these?
>>
>>17225949
So you decided a board game did it to the point that you had an impromptu fire to get rid of it?
>>
Don't use an oujia board anon, this this why.
> be me freshman in college 19
> roomate decides it would interest me to use an oujia board, since I'm president of my university's paranormal club
> sit in living room of dorm and start asking questions
> nothing's happening for about 10 minutes
> all of a sudden starts spelling out my roommates name
> "You're fucked this isn't real, lol"
> takes his hand off board it keeps spelling his name
> wtf.jpg
> used board all night asking questions
> overwhelming feeling of anger comes over me
> freak out on roomate who is a good friend swearing and yelling at him
> "sorry I dont know what came over me"
> feeling someone is watching us
> take board outside to burn
> never burn an oujia board
> come back to dorm
> everything is unplugged in my room
> mfw my door was locked and I never unplug my Xbox computer, or TV

Something was in my room while we were out burning this board, my dumbass friend and roomate wants to get another one and use it, although I refuse. I'll never fuck with that again
>>
>>17226412
I don't normally just say people are full of shit, but you're full of shit.
>>
used ouija, black cat entered life, girl from my past reappeared, and that's when the gangstalkers stopped being subtle

fucking mods are in on it...
>>
>>17223935
put it in your compost pile and let it rot
>>
>>17223515

Tell us more!
>>
Board games are paranormal now?
>>
>>17226111
Are you new here?
>>
There are like 50 ouija board threads a day. Reported for spamming.
>>
>>17223935
Just stick it in your closet and forget about it
>>
>>17226111
Sure. Why not.
>>
>>17225949
They got these animals that can fly now
>>
>>17227449
Because it's crazy.

>I saw some lights in the window, so I went out and burned my monopoly board.
>>
>be 17
>grandpa house built in 30's
>grandpa ww2 vet & prankster
>died that summer
>cleaning out house
>invites gf over
>goth chick
>brings oujia board 4 shits&giggles
>wanna summon grandpa
>works. replies yes
>shitspants.jpg
>asks what grandpa about ww2
>board spells words
>shitbircksmoar.
>U-R-D-O-U-C-H-E
>wtf lol. dammit grandpa
>>
>>17227925
>tfw I will never summon and/or astral project with my grandpa
why live
>>
>>17224035
Very true, I was still learning at that point.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.685841386_ca63.jpg (254KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.685841386_ca63.jpg
254KB, 999x999px
That they are fun.
>>
nothing that happened ages qago when me and three othwers tried it, happened. I guess you get out of it, what your subconciousness puts into it. So, shit.
>>
>>17223485
Wow that doesn't sound like an absolutely bullshit story an 8 year old would make up or anything.
>>
>>17223472
i made a homemade ouji board, lit candles, had lots of quartz lying around in patterns, had incense burning, even had a friend over. wanted the full effect, i got jackshit.
>>
Recently posted this on another friend but the word "zozoz" kept on coming up when I tried using one once with my cousin. Nothing malicious or scary happened. The planchet just kept on moving back and forth between 'z' and 'o'
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 575x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 575x582px
People say they don't work, but I think they do. Try it by yourself with a candle lit in a dark room and it moves as if by itself. FREAKY!
>>
>>17224063
Lost it at "it's kevin fucking kostner!!"
Thanks for the laugh bud
>>
>>17225794
My sides have left the atmosphere
>>
>>17227440
They fukin rule tho. At least its not tulpas amirite
>>
>>17230733
Drop the end z and that's sum1 evrryone here knows
>>
>>17225842

>married, having a a roommate

So, when you are too full of shit, what do you do with all the leftovers spilling over ?
>>
File: 1449397021828.gif (1MB, 311x240px) Image search: [Google]
1449397021828.gif
1MB, 311x240px
>>17225794
>>
>>17230733
>>17231203
Yeah, I've gotten Zozo/Mama several times too.
>>
File: 81oC5pYhh2L._SL1500_.jpg (299KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81oC5pYhh2L._SL1500_.jpg
299KB, 1500x1500px
>>17223472
>be me
>be 9 or something
>in aftercare, which is a program after school that holds elementary kids until their parents can pick them up
>aftercare has a Ouija Board
>whythefucknot.mov
>saw a cartoon episode the night before where two characters ask who their soulmates were
>think it was chowder or something
>seemed like a solid enough question
>got friends together and asked the ouija board
>first two tries were gibberish but the third got results
>if you want to call them results
>S-U-B-R-E-A-N-U-H-S-A-W--
>suddenly friend stops the game and says "MY TURN"
>mfw hexed
>what the hex

Anyway, ever since then I've had the power to not make friends and the power to shoot webs out of my wrists, which fucking sucks because slitting them is a fucking pain in the ass now
>>
File: 1396224688387.jpg (199KB, 640x916px) Image search: [Google]
1396224688387.jpg
199KB, 640x916px
Why are ouija board threads like 90% shitposters going "Hurr Durr ouija boards don't real!"
>>
>Move into house with friend from work
>few months go by, nothing weird happening
>Roomie comes to me one day
>Asks if I hear anything strange at night
>Noo.webm
>Says it sounds like someone is in the basement, hitting the boards just under his bed with a hammer
>Assume he’s full of crap
>few days later, he’s complaining about it again
>Check out basement (outdoor cellar)
>Nothing out of place, chain door shut just to be sure
>still complaining of loud banging noises
>sister comes to visit, tell her about it
>we break out my Ouija board, start axing questions
>get spirit named Charlie
>Are you the one messing with my roommate?
YES
>Why?
ITS FUN
>Oh wow, Charlie’s a dick…

>Roommate moved out not long afterwards
>Charlie never messed with me.
>spent like 5 more years there.
>>
>>17231339
Charlie is a bro
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QOzi7_FUE

It's just a board game, try it tonight
>>
>>17223472
When I was about 14 I used a oujia board with this girl and a couple of friends and I pretended that I was talking to the girls dead mom and she was so happy that she got to have a conversation with her that we fucked that whole night. Never told her to this day in 22 kek
>>
>>17232708
I'm*
>>
File: crawling in my skin.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
crawling in my skin.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>17231339
>axing questions
>>
Actually want to use one. Mother always warned against it, had a horror story from when she used it some 50 years ago. She died last October and it has been lingering in my mind.

Any anons have positive experience using one alone?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.