[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does staring into the sun and giving it religious or philosophical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: eye1.jpg (60KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
eye1.jpg
60KB, 500x331px
Why does staring into the sun and giving it religious or philosophical meaning so common for those with schizophrenia?
>>
File: FYRE.gif (79KB, 372x496px) Image search: [Google]
FYRE.gif
79KB, 372x496px
>Why does staring into the sun and giving it religious or philosophical meaning so common for those with schizophrenia?

[ citation needed ]
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 544x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 544x750px
>>17222172
>>17222179
>>Why does staring into the sun and giving it religious or philosophical meaning so common for those with schizophrenia?
[ citation needed ]
>>
>>17222172
Sounds like you're a bullshitter
You'll fit right in
>>
Sungazing is a legitimate practice. Look it up.
>>
>>17222172
\[T]/

NEVER STOP PRAISING
>>
>>17222195
link it you fucking twit
>>
>>17222198
http://sungazing.vpinf.com/

http://sunlight.orgfree.com/sungazing.htm
>>
>>17222210
Terrible sources.

This is a shit thread, OP is a faggot, saged.
>>
Look all thoose shills
You are onto something op
>>
>>17222210
>http://sungazing.vpinf.com/
this is the first page i found. if you read it he says that people who've done only a little bit of it have reported that they now had mild to serious permanent damage to their eyes. i'm all for exploring alternative ideas but that doesn't sound like it's worth it.
>>
>>17222241
without sacrifice there is no reward
>>
>>17222243
Nope

You can also do it with your eyes closed , the one how take the sun energy is your third eye so no need to gaze directly with your eyes.
Just face the sun whit your eyes closed.
>>
>>17222172
Never heard of that, and I'm a diagnosed schizo and got to know many other schizos and talk with them regularly IRL and on the internet, never did I hear of anyone stupid enough to stare at the sun..

Granted while psychotic we do many things deemed as crazy, but staring at the sun, shit hurts yo..

I can imagine that people do it anyways, but this hasn't anything to do with schizo imho, more with plain old stupidity.
>>
File: 71hGp+byyAL._UX500_[1].jpg (51KB, 500x416px) Image search: [Google]
71hGp+byyAL._UX500_[1].jpg
51KB, 500x416px
Worshipping the sun is obvious

It's the most powerful thing any of us have ever seen
>>
>>17222324
This
also blinding yourself for the sake of cutting off external physical stimuli (and supposedly becoming more aware of other phenomena in return) could be another explanation

It's stupid but it's not that weird when you think about it from a religious perspective
>>
>>17222172
Staring into the sun is good for u tho.

Wouldn't worship it, it's just an object but helps sustain life pretty sweet deal.
>>
Look up John Dee. His partner in his spirtual works was most likey a schizophrenic. Leading me to believe spirituality can be formed and was formed through the interrpetations of schizophrenics. Also schizophrenia may have aided the formation of langauge as John Dee's partner kelly created the whole enochian language within a session of his scrying. Spirituality is a dangerous path it misleads those who seek knowledge and the answers of life, however it also can aid people as well. However the dangers of spirituality are evident.
>>
>>17222774
Take it a step further. No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.
>>
>>17222172
Light. Fire is concentrated light. The sun is his throne. No darkness whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_b6C0PHXkQ
>>
>>17222794
Einstein was a good guy. He just didn't like wearing socks
>>
>>17222794
often more than just a touch. Schiz-guys can see connections everywhere, 99% is madness/bullshit, and the rest might have some value, but nobody cares, if one makes some great innovation every now and then.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.