[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elisa Lam Mystery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: ElisaLam.jpg (89KB, 700x604px) Image search: [Google]
ElisaLam.jpg
89KB, 700x604px
My wife has become obsessed with this mystery. Anyone have info or theories about this unexplained death?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
ught. this fucking thread again. Tell her to look into David Paulides Missing 411
>>
>>17221932
Sorry if this has been posted to death. This board seems to move pretty slow, so I just pop in here now and then. Thanks for the info.
>>
Yeah man Missing 411 is a can of worms that will keep you hooked and will show you 1000's of haunting cases. Yeah this board is slow as shit for real lol anyway have fun with the enlightenment of the mystery of 411
>>
>>17221940
Well, that certainly backfired on me. Now she's even more obsessed.
>>
>>17221949
lol you'll never find the answer though. our world is a mysterious one once you truly look into things....
>>
>>17221938
>I just pop in here now and then
>now and then
>>
>>17221952
It is indeed.

>>17221960
Oh damn, you busted me you bastard. Now my time traveler certification will be up for review. I hope you're happy with yourself, smartass.
>>
Post pics of wife's tits or GTFO
>>
>>17221973
This is a blue board and I'd probably get b&, otherwise I would.
>>
>>17221931

Here is my theory:
Elisa was completely fucked in the head, constantly having psychotic episodes. Her last night alive was no different. She probably started do have delusions of an entity(either a ghost, a demon or maybe an anime character, who knows?) who convinced her to play some games. We can't tell exactly how much time she spent doing the entity challenges, but we can know for sure that one of the pranks involved stealing a man's boxers: if you pay close attention to the video you'll notice she isn't wearing a skirt, nor feminine shorts.
Now we can only make assumptions based on the evidence we have, namely her video: the video shows that she is not comfortable with her delusion's demands, probably because she almost got caught while stealing the boxers, so she tried to run away from her own psychosis. Here is the tricky part of all this: when she gets into the elevator and desperately hit all the buttons in order to get out of the hotel to wherever the fuck she could, something really odd took place: the elevator simply stopped working for no apparent reason whatsoever. We can't say for sure if her delusions were so strong they interfered with the outside world, or if there really was a ghostly demon chasing her. All we can know for certain is that after her failed escaping attempt, the next assigned task was to get on the roof, find a ladder, climb all the way to the water tank, throw her clothes in there and then jump to her death.

We can only hope that by completing all her tasks she could finnally be able to join her demon apparition friend in la la land.
>>
>>17221998
Seems legit to me.
>>
>>17221998
Spooky.
Why are crazy people left alone? Like they knew she was psycho and on meds someone should have always been with her just in case.
The elevator not working is the scary part, was that ever explained? Because that is pretty much proof that it was something paranormal.
>>
Stop it allready. It's not funny anymore. I was just complaining that we are getting all the same threads every day - and we have another one of these now.
>>
>>17222088
Again, I apologize. Be thankful it isn't 100 trap or cuck treads every day. Just figured y'all would have some good suggestions. Feel free to point me to vibrant thread in the archive.
>>
>>17222048

Maybe she had telekinectic powers and didn't know it. Could mean she floated to the water tank as well.
>>
How to end the mystery of Lisa iam

She played the elevator game
She lost the elevator game

End of the mystery.
>>
>>17221998

murder pls go
>>
>>17222106
It IS the equivalent of the 100th trap and cuck thread here in /x/. Just go through the archives, there must be a million there.
>>
>>17221931
>I wanted to shitpost this thread again
Ftfy
>>
>>17222048
>Why are crazy people left alone?
Because they're often dangerous and most people have a self-preservation instinct
>>
>>17221931
L5 Hinamizawa Syndrome?
>>
Any idiot can tell this bitch is high as a kite. She was probably stoned out of her gourd on some research chemical and that's why it didn't show on the tox screen. Obviously the case was sloppy anyways so they probably never even ran a blood test. I bet she got on the fire escape ladder, climbed to the roof and got in the water tank got stuck and drown.
>>
>>17221931
>find girl
>interested in /x/ related conspiracies and lore
marry her, quick! I'd love to find an /x/ bride.
>>
>>17221931
something is being slid, do not pay attention to this thread. it is meant to distract you.
>>
>>17221931
Tell her it was a golem what she was seeing.
>>
>>17221931
She had a psychotic break and jumped into the tank. Her family even now believes this. The roof and tank were both unsecure. Do research and stop attributing conspiracy to everything.
>>
File: 8632338_orig.jpg (41KB, 654x368px) Image search: [Google]
8632338_orig.jpg
41KB, 654x368px
>>17222620
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam

>Apart from the question of how she got on the roof, others asked if she could have gotten into the tank by herself. All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4 m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks;[47] there is no fixed access to them and hotel workers had to use a ladder to look at the water. They are protected by heavy lids that would be difficult to replace from within.

How did she get up to the tank? How did she close the lid?
>>
>>17224736
>How did she get up to the tank?
just how fat and out of shape are you?
most neck beards could shimmy and flop up on those tanks off that side rail if their poobrains motivated them.

and, the lid would just flop back down if she didn't push the lid all the way over.
>>
>>17224736
There is roofing right above the tank areas that could easily be accessed from a ladder and jumped down. If the lid was closed, it is possible negligence by the staff after seeing it open and not checking, seeing as both the roof and the tanks were already unsecured. Otherwise, the lid could have just fallen back down after she hopped in. Research the trial details for specifics on this.
>>
Bump

What happened to lame lisa?
>>
>x
>having a wife
But seriously, there like thousands of 200+ reply threads on Elisa Lam.
Go through the archives, there's at least 2 years if not more of 200+ reply threads.
Also Sony bought the rights to her story. Take that as you will.
>>
Plus its easy because its always the same people making them.
The names are always..
"Why isn't /x/ talking about Elisa Lam"
"We need to talk about Elisa Lam"
"I'm new to this bored but curious if /x/ knows what happened to Elisa Lam"
>>
Stop fucking posting these threads.

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
File: Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg (106KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Elisa_Lam_LAPD_flyer_photo.jpg
106KB, 300x369px
They will always have pic related, or the pic with the glasses in the flannel shirt. Or one or both with the water tank in the background.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.