[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost Fallout Bot Forum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

So, a few years ago there was this huge Fallout forum, I believe 3 - could also be New Vegas, though. I believe there was one also for the Elder Scroll series, but I did not pay attention to that.

The whole forum was huge and had a continous stream of users joining and posting all the time, and even though the contents of their post and the forum look and skin were perfectly fine, it was pretty obvious that something was wrong. The most obvious hint was that all avatars were real-life pictures, strongly hinting at some scam website aimed at obtaining people's mails and possibly stealing passwords. No surprise it's gone.

Point is - it was scary and unsettling as fuck. And I vividly recall one girl posting something related to being alive and had the scariest fucking avatar I've ever seen, being a normal-looking dark-haired girl smiling but with some shitty contact lenses that made her pupil small.

This was posted on /v/ at the time, but I guess it did reached /x/. Anyone knows what I'm talking about?
>>
Nope but I'm interested.
>>
There's a sitel that steals 4chan threads and applies avatars with usernames to the posts
>>
>>17221622

I remember this, but dont remember what conclusion people came up with. Government logging us and attaching user names to each anon?
>>
>>17221886
>>17221622
sheekyforums? that's just one of a few sites run by a single guy who steals content from 4chan, presumably for the purpose of being able to fool people and sell ad space.
>>
>I vividly recall one girl posting something related to being alive
What do you mean "being alive?"
>>
File: b-e_girl.jpg (44KB, 376x500px) Image search: [Google]
b-e_girl.jpg
44KB, 376x500px
>>17221553

?
>>
>Everybody on 2016 /x/ is such a newfag they don't remember this
>>
File: 60132118 .jpg (95KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
60132118 .jpg
95KB, 650x469px
>>
>>17221622
Reddit?
>>
>>17222317
She was talking with someone else about something that I don't remember, and it ended about how lucky she was to being alive or something similar.

This whole thing was parodied on /v/ with the "Ice cream? I love Ice Cream!" counter strike bots meme, also.

>>17222635
I'm more surprised that I googled every single keyword there is and can't find anything on 4chan archive or even about the forum itself. Maybe no other community noticed that forum, but it seems far-fetched.
>>
Do you remember the name OP?
>>
>>17221904
There are at least two more that do this, with similar names. I think the other is leekyforums or something like that
>>
>>17224129
No, of course I don't

It was something generic though, like Fallout Forums.
>>
File: url.jpg (9KB, 560x24px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9KB, 560x24px
Looked through the Wayback Machine and found one of the old /x/ threads. It was gamefallout.com, and is now defunct and attempts to get you to install malware. Site was never crawled by the Wayback Machine either because of robots.txt, though there are other sites like it that I remember were discussed by /v/. Maybe there are some in the archived /x/ thread, but I'm not going to look at it right now. URL for archived /x/ thread in the image because of spam filters. No images unfortunately.
>>
File: url2.jpg (16KB, 1002x25px) Image search: [Google]
url2.jpg
16KB, 1002x25px
>>17224930
And here's the original /v/ thread
>>
File: WSxpR.png (69KB, 1248x396px) Image search: [Google]
WSxpR.png
69KB, 1248x396px
>>17224930
>>17224983
Good job, thanks to the url I did find a few more infos about that website and a handful of pics

Too bad I can't find that girl
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.