[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk where to post this so here goes. I have recurring deja vu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1397864361564.jpg (7KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1397864361564.jpg
7KB, 208x243px
Idk where to post this so here goes.

I have recurring deja vu from time to time. And every time i get filled with dread. Like Im going to have something bad happen to me. Im scared. Im Thinking of killing myself someday just in case it turns out to be True...Im scared.
>>
You're remembering something traumatic from a past life. Like a major injury or maybe the moment of your death.
>>
>>17221356
>oh no I'm scared something bad will happen
>better kill myself

the amount of logic in this = 0
>>
>>17221379
Im not Sure about that. It feels more like guilt but Idk What for...
>>
Cmon i need help here.
>>
>>17221356
Your dejavu came from an ion that breaks past the quantum timeline and focuses onto a similar ion in a similar future. The possibility that something bad may happen to you means that your ion focuses on a future where you die, and the reason that won't happen is because if you die your ion ceases to exist. So for you to ever see that happen means you see your death, which in turn will mean that the present you dies. And for you to kill yourself because your afraid of the future is cowardly. Every second of every moment you breath could be your last. So live mother fucker.
>>
>>17221356
>Oh no i might break an arm tomorrow on a bike accident... better kill my self
Do it faggot
>>
>>17221356
OP, I feel you. I've been getting these for like a year and a half now and they suck. If you figure out how to deal with it, post it in /x/ because I'd like to know too.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.