[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a natal chart thread going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 17

File: nchart.gif (136KB, 957x673px) Image search: [Google]
nchart.gif
136KB, 957x673px
Can we get a natal chart thread going?
>>
File: 16-01-14-20-20-14-506_deco.jpg (509KB, 1080x1279px) Image search: [Google]
16-01-14-20-20-14-506_deco.jpg
509KB, 1080x1279px
Can someone please give me a natal chart reading?
>>
File: graphic1.png (15KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
graphic1.png
15KB, 500x600px
Could I have a reading?
Please, and thank you! I appreciate your time!
>>
Virgo Sun
> a person of purity, angelic, and goodness

Capricorn Moon
> I dont know jack shit about that

Libra Ascending
> a person who values fairness, equality, and justice for all and you strive forward to do that among people around you
> you're good at balancing your life and emotions too
>>
>>17220416
You have radically different views than your father which youre too timid about. Youll soon have to leave home and the old ways of thinking behind. Youre introverted nature has been more fruitful than you credit yourself for. Believe and have faith; especially when those around you do not.
But you'll really need to push yourself- dont just sit and be content in your knowing, apply it! That is your work.
>>
File: graphic.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
25KB, 750x562px
Mine, please?
>>
>>17220396
>Saturn raping the 5th house
We have the same thing. Jesus christ I feel bad for you here. Don't ever have children, not that you probably want to

>moon in Capricorn
I have this too and I tend to massively disregard my emotions.

>Mars in cancer, ruler of 7th house
No energy and shitty marriage life

Sucks to be you I guess.
>>
I'm Saturn in Capricorn in the 4th House and Lilith in Scorpio in the 1st House. How fucked am I?
>>
>>17220576
Your Saturn is strong and will rape whatever it touches. Look at the house Saturn is in and any close aspects.
>>
>>17220396
>>17220551
Sweet water trine though. You feel very deeply. More concerned with spiritual truth than an individual's disposition. Focus on how you communicate. I bet you often feel attacked out of nowhere and are quick to feel embarassed or anger. Remember- the spiritual truth IS other people. Communicate & commune.
>>
>>17220591
North Node in Aquarius is in the same house. Venus(in Pisces, 6th house) sextile Saturn.

Saturn has already raped my life, and I hope their cock is finally satisfied one day.
>>
>>17220491
>Sun in Libra
Daddy issues

>Saturn trine Mercury, but Mercury is strong in Virgo
Possibly poor and no friends, no certainty here

>Pluto in Scorpio, ruling 4th house
Happy home life
>>
Someone wanna read mine?

I was once told that Sun sq Pluto is a strong part of my chart causing problems.

Also that Sun trine Neptune and Uranus are strong aspects in my chart also.

Can someone tell me if that's right? Also what other important aspects I should look into on my chart.
>>
File: image.png (96KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
96KB, 510x510px
>>17220694
Hey stranger;
How is Saturn raping Me?
>>
File: astro.png (75KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro.png
75KB, 670x471px
>>17220712
whoops forgot this
>>
>>17220722
Asl?
>>
>>17220747
m/22/us

you?
>>
>>17220719
>planets are all bunched up on top
>everything on a cusp
Your chart is pretty weird.

Saturn is bumfucking your Mars and thus your 9th house pretty heavy. Also, Saturn squares your Mercury, which means your 5th and 8th houses are fucked.

Basically, you have no energy/drive, problems with men in your life, including your dad (Sun in Libra), and will be in debt one day. Your 7th house/love life looks pretty decent though.
>>
>>17220796
>Your 7th house/love life looks pretty decent though.
Actually never mind, Saturn rapes that too. Don't know how I missed that lol.
>>
File: astro_2gw_01_phaggot.7629.31692.gif (111KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
astro_2gw_01_phaggot.7629.31692.gif
111KB, 748x1102px
How do I overcome this T square?
:c
>>
>>17220722
>>17220779
Damnit... Nevermind.
But yea, you need to stop isolating because youre a control freak and start socializing more. Try not to be too domineering, you freak.
>>
>>17220858
>you need to stop isolating because youre a control freak and start socializing more

hah. true dat. thanks!
>>
File: graphic (1).png (18KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
graphic (1).png
18KB, 480x640px
Alright, what does this say?
>>
File: NatalChart.gif (108KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
NatalChart.gif
108KB, 748x1102px
Can I get a reading, please? Thanks in advance
>>
>>17220796
Pretty accurate.
Ya; my pallas/mars/mercury conjunction is my pride and joy.
Saturn square mars tends to make One oppositional towards social structures & institutions.
The moon being the only planet in the first hemisphere suggests a great deal of emotional vulnerability especially in early life. (Which i will attest is accurate)
And yea my love life is fucked. Thanks for noticing. ;)
>>
>>17220884
Oh wtf I'm from EB too. Small world.

>Saturn trine Gemini
Mental health issues and crappy love life

>Mars in Cancer
Crappy health

>Saturn opp. Jupiter
Poor

Saturn is raping everyone's charts today more than usual
>>
>>17220884
Ouch dude.. I want to ask you questions but i need to go to bed.
I suggest you pray.
>>
File: BC.png (76KB, 506x496px) Image search: [Google]
BC.png
76KB, 506x496px
Will I get le girlfriend?
>>
>>17220925
Welp. That was pretty accurate, thanks for your time.

>Mental issues
Spent early last year in the hospital. Diagnosed schizoaffective
>crappy love life
last relationship took out a chunk out of me. currently single and little to no hope
>crappy health
lot of energy blockages in my back. my shoulders grind. But other than that, I almost never get sick.
>poor
currently NEET. I haven't worked since graduating. I have a computer engineering degree tho, so shit is extra embarrassing

Also, I'm not actually from EB, just born in that hospital. I'm from a few towns over
>>
>>17220996
I'll keep this thread open and answer questions tomorrow if you're still around
>>
>>17220880
do you not know your birth time?
Readings are going to be a tad vaugue without houses for context.

Ill give it a shot though

>Pluto conjunct Moon in scorp
You're pretty fucking emo. You have super intense feels, especially with the sextile to Saturn and Neptune

>Mars opposite Sat, Nep, and Uranus
Could mean you cant hold down a job
Could also mean you have over the top anti-authoritarian attitudes to the point of tin-foilery. (I mean this is /x/)

>All dat shit in gemini
You're a smart cookie. possibly a raging slut.
>>
>>17221023
>0 degree venus in pisces square scorpio pluto

No
>>
>>17221145

>No aspects

You can literally just google the planet placements

No one on here is going to take all day to delineate how all that shit connects ya goof
>>
>>17221095

We >>17221159 either did something wrong or we were born in the same area on the same date and time.

I'm sure it's the former, though. Whoops.
>>
>>17221178

Oh, my bad. I'm not sure what I'm doing entirely.
>>
File: im special needs.png (76KB, 511x510px) Image search: [Google]
im special needs.png
76KB, 511x510px
>>17221178

Is this correct?
>>
>>17221159

>Sat that far in Taurus
>Pluto that far in Sagg

4chan is 18+
>>
File: actualchart.png (30KB, 646x776px) Image search: [Google]
actualchart.png
30KB, 646x776px
Reading please?
>>
>>17221220

That one was incorrect. >>17221214 is the correct chart. Sorry about that.
>>
>>17221102
Meh, sounds mildly accurate. Was largely confused for being some kind of emo hybrid in highschool. Didn't really need to dress up or act weird about it, just wasn't happy.

Work two jobs and go to school, but when I was in grade school I refused to do homework and slept through all my classes because I was stubborn. Only reason I got through the classes at all was acing the tests.

Think I was born at 3 in the morning or so, can't say I remember.

I don't see the slut part.
>>
File: rbrv.gif (57KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
rbrv.gif
57KB, 500x600px
Succubus (Male)
Tell me your secrets.
>>
File: Natal Chart.jpg (102KB, 498x663px) Image search: [Google]
Natal Chart.jpg
102KB, 498x663px
need a reading pls
>>
File: graphic.png (25KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
graphic.png
25KB, 750x562px
Can I get a reading? Stuff's interesting.
>>
Posting in hopes of a reading
>>
File: birthchart.gif (63KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
birthchart.gif
63KB, 670x471px
Here's mine. I'll take a look at some of the other ones.
>>
>>17221394
I posted : >>17221436
As you can see, we both have no air except Chiron. For me, it makes communication difficult.
>>
>>17221394
We also have same Venus/Mars combo....
Mars in Pisces is hard to focus your energy. It is easier to focus it on helping someone else. Venus in Scorpio is obsessive lover.
>>
>>17221443
>For me, it makes communication difficult.
Same for me. I had a relationship get messed up completely due to poor communication between us.

>>17221453
>It is easier to focus it on helping someone else.
Ya, I've found that the universe expects me to serve my fellow man or something.

>Venus in Scorpio is obsessive lover.
This is, unfortunately, incredibly true for me, poignantly so.
>>
>>17221576
Looks like we were born in same year as well. You have lots of fire and water. No air, virtually no earth. Hm. Probably pretty emotional.
>>
Anybody know if it's good to have lots of trines or squares in a chart?
>>
>>17221598
I think it is good to have both. Trines is a pleasant easygoing energy. Squares are a tension or something that is hard. Too many trines makes you not very challenged or maybe no depth. Too many squares will cause so much stress and stuck energy. So good to have both I think.
>>
>>17221593
>Probably pretty emotional.
Oh gods, you have no idea. It's a pain in the ass.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.