[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any similar experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Walkingwalkingwalking.gif (1MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Walkingwalkingwalking.gif
1MB, 3508x2480px
Hey /x/, I used to visit this board very often,but I've never had any paranormal experiences to contribute until now. Here's how things started:

>be on /x/ a few years ago
>hear about "binaural beats"
>seems like bullshit, but decided to check it out anyway
>find out that it's sorta like glorified white noise
>different frequencies claim to have different effects, most sensations can probably be chalked up to the placebo effect
Fast forward to a few weeks ago:
>I was listening to binaural beats because they helped focus on doing my school work
>see this related video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3oAyin8W4
>fuckit.jpg
>I decide to sit down and meditate for the duration of the video
>after the video is concluded, I feel more aware
>it's about 3:00 AM, and I think "might as well go for a walk"
>To make things interesting, I pull up a new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LUAggFm1s (a fear inducing beat)
>I begin to walk around alone with my earbuds in.:
>After about five minutes I begin to feel watched.
>Ten minutes go by, and I started to feel like I was being followed.
>As soon as I though I might get used to the rhythmic humming, a sharp static noise scares the shit out of me.
>It was spooky, but I laughed it off.
>about 5 minutes later, I see someone else walking in the distance.
>He was wearing a winter coat, a gray cap, and had nothing really stood out about him.
>He appeared to be walking in the same direction as me, so I stayed my course.
My place is kind of out of the way, so after a while, I found it odd that this guy was still heading in the same direction as me.
>So I stop.
>The man keeps walking
>But he doesn't get any farther away.
Similar to how video game character can get stuck in it's walking animation without actually moving, this guy just stayed in place.
>I stare at the guy for about 30 seconds
>he just keeps walking
>but now he's getting closer.
(cont.)
>>
Please
>>
>>17220159
(cont.)
The unnaturalness of his movements was indescribable.
>I stood frozen in place trying to convince myself that my mind was playing tricks on me.
>after I was certain that he was approaching, I bolted in the opposite direction.
>I looked back
>man walking at a brisk pace in the opposite direction was still gaining on me
>I ripped out my earbuds
>I looked back
>He was gone.

No matter how I tried to rationalize what I saw, I couldn't think of anything to make sense of what happened. So, I went out and did the same thing the next night, and I saw him AGAIN. I could go into more detail, but it was more or less the same story. Sorry if I didn't do a good job green texting it's my first time posting here and I'm not a great story teller. So has anyone had similar experiences? Or would anyone like to offer an explanation of what happened to me that night? Your guess is as good as mine.
>>
i aint listening to that fear induced thing hell no
first track is p good tho
>>
>>17220187
It was a tulpa skin walker goat man who was experiencing the mandala effect because he got mkultra'd at dyatlov pass. You should probably check to make sure you aren't a black Eyed child. UFO
>>
>>17220187
See what happens when he catches you
>>
OP here, I can try to type up a little bit on my experiences doing this the last three times if anyone is interested. The whole thing reminds me of that creepypasta "The midnight game", except this shit actually happened...
>>
>>17220210
10/10
>>
>>17220210
this seems like the scientific hypothesis to take.
other than that, certain rythms are causing you to hallucinate a standardized perception.
>>
>>17220211
Hell no, worst case: it's a terrible demon of the unknown trying to drag me into a dimension of torture and agony, best case: it's a homeless man who can moonwalk UNNATURALLY well with the sole intention of fucking with me.

Neither of those cases sound like something I'd like to be a part of.
>>
>>17220159
I'm going to try this.
>>
>>17220219
It was just so vivid. And the fact that it has happened more than once is what really confuses me. It seems highly unlikely that something as simple a sound played through earbuds is enough to illicit such a strong hallucinatory reaction.

What I saw looked like it had mass, y'know? Until the abnormal movement started, I had just thought it was a normal man. But you could be right. If anyone wants to try out what I did and report back with findings, be my guest. Maybe the answer is purely scientific...
>>
>>17220244
good luck
>>
>>17220255

Are you sure you're not just a lying sack of shit?
>>
>>17220255
I'll honestly never understand people like yourself. Why would you, or anyone really, walk around at that time of night (alone, no less) without an explicit purpose? Unless you're dealing with some kind of depression or cabin fever, it just seems idiotic. Walking around with friends at that time just talking, or going to quickly get something from an all night restaurant or store, okay. Fine. It happens. But for no reason whatsoever you decide to roam around in a remote area at three in the morning? Even better: you do it twice despite the sheer weirdness of the first time?

This has got to be bullshit. Common sense just doesn't work like that. Your own sense of self preservation would insist you sit the fuck down and chill on the internet, at the very least.
>>
File: youabusta.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
youabusta.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>17220278
I understand your skepticism. But who would just go out and tell lies on the internet?
>>
>>17220289
Maybe he isint a pussy like u
>>
>>17220289
Honestly, when I did it the first time, it was because of procrastination. The following times were just to see if it would happen again.

And it wasn't in the wilderness or in the middle of nowhere, it was right near a park. When I saw the walking man, I just thought it was some random dude.
>>
>>17220210
/x
>>
>>17220301
>>17220289

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
>>
>>17220289
SERIOUSLY

i can't even fucking get up off the floor at night and walk into another room to find food because it's too spooky
>>
>>17220289
Not OP, but you sound like a cowardly little shit.
>>
>>17220289
You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time right? What I'm just supposed to waste half of my life sleeping.

>>17220255
I'm going to try this tonight OP
It's 1:30 now I'm gonna go eat somethin', take a shower, and go out and try this. I already hallucinate pretty badly but maybe this will be something similar to your experience. Will report back.
>>
OP, you should invest in the purchase of what is commonly referred to as a "firearm", and bring said item with you during a third nightwalk.
>>
>>17221016
its been an hour I hope you are doing your stuffs.
>>
>>17221016
I'm back, sorry for the long wait and sorry again for what is basically no results. I may mark that up to it was almost impossible to see because I went to a long road in the middle of nowhere with no lights so I wouldn't be interrupted. I imagine it's hard to see spooks when you can't see your feet. I'd say the freakiest thing was that these dogs in the distance would not shut up until I put my headphones in and couldn't hear them. Right of the bat I smelled something funny that turned out to be a dead pig in the road and that put me on edge. But the only weird thing I saw were a few instances of tiny lights that looked like animal eyes(you know like when you shine a light in a cat's eyes or something) but it was dark and I didn't have a light so that was freaky. No moonwalking man or anything remotely human. I may try again tomorrow in town to see if lights help. I didn't do that at first because I don't wanna be pulled over by the cops again for walking around at night.

>>17221296
Yeah sorry I take really long showers. When you posted this I actually hadn't even left yet.

It's actually freakier now that I can here things that aren't that humming and such. Every little sound spooks me a bit.
>>
>>17221695
Oh I forgot to mention that I actually listened through it twice and the thing that got me the most was I thought I heard something that wasn't the humming the second time around. Some sort of ringing or beeping, I took out my headphones out and I could still hear it.This really got me until I looked down and noticed the sound was my phone alarm going off for 4 am. I deiced that was a good stopping point and came back.
>>
>Me about 3 years ago
>Experimenting with binaural beats/white noise
>One night listening to white noise blindfolded (sensory deprivation)
>After some time fall into a state of half sleep-half awake
>Hear what I can only describe as th sounds of hell for what feels like hours
>Constant screaming, moaning, crying, and the sounds of crackling fires
>Wake up and go turn on lights
>Turn around and see myself still asleep in bed
>instantly the sound returns but at a deafening volume for about 5 seconds
>Wake up for real
>Nope
>>
>>17221728
Neat
>>
>>17221695
Your purpose wasn't to see that man. It's just to see if you feel paranoid, and if that paranoia causes you to experience something extraordinary.
>>
>>17222059
Oh hey, I just got back from trying again and no sorry. The only thing that makes me paranoid about it is not being able to hear anything else through my headphones while walking around.
Absolutely nothing this time. It just gave me a bit of a headache, probably 'cus I cranked the volume this go around.

I also also forgot to mention that the first go around it felt like something was stuck to my right shoe or I kept stepping on something. I checked constantly and there was nothing on my shoe or the ground. It didn't happen when I took the headphones off.
>>
>>17220210
Greatest post of neo /x/
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.