[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how we all have theese weird voices in the back of our

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

You know how we all have theese weird voices in the back of our heads. What if they are real, what if they´re angles and demons talking to us and we just don´t realize it cause it´s so silent and we call people who can hear them louder mad.
>>
File: someCuteAngles.gif (6KB, 539x325px) Image search: [Google]
someCuteAngles.gif
6KB, 539x325px
>what if they´re angles
>>
Topkek

90 degree angles talking to me
>>
File: 1442721486725.jpg (132KB, 728x491px) Image search: [Google]
1442721486725.jpg
132KB, 728x491px
>>17219985
>THE ANGLES, THEY WOBT STOP. THE OBTUSE OBES WANT ME TO BLOW UP THE WHIT HOUSE, WHILE THE ACUTE ONES WANT ME TO RAPE MY DOG. THE RIGHT ANGLE JUST KEEPS SHITPOSTING IN MY HEAD.
x please help
>>
>OP, this is your head voice here telling you to buy more of crap.
>>
just meditate for a few weeks and you will know how to control them
>>
>>17219985
It's the subconcious been disoriented, those are the voices with same source as the voice you use to think.

inb4 telepathy
>>
File: mind_mind_mind.jpg (33KB, 570x289px) Image search: [Google]
mind_mind_mind.jpg
33KB, 570x289px
>>17219985
It's also the mind's network, there are also voices that only appears when other people is near, it's because that's the same frequency, from thought to another.

If you understand how to handle the background voices, you could change other thoughts, frequecies.
>>
I don't think we all have those voices m7
>>
>>17219985

You're not too off, they aren't your own voice. They aren't angles or demons either.

Do you need more information?
>>
>>17223626
Don't you have any voice, even when you think?

I always believed is my consciousness, the problem is that people without introversion, since kid, is unabe to pay attention.
>>
I don't know much about this, but your "inner voice" probably has something to do with how the brain remembers sound. If you've heard a bird sing, then your mind can play it back from memory. The same probably goes for your voice. You hear your own voice every day, so your mind makes its own copy from memory, kind of like playing back a really shitty copy of an album. Thus, "angles" speaking to you in your head.
>>
>>17219985
Lol u schizophrenic dawg
>>
>>17223744

The only voice you should here in your head is your own.
>>
What if the voice just insults and berates me at every waking minute of every waking day?
>>
>>17219985
Angles talk to me all of the time but the messages are rather obtuse.
>>
What is the angle of the dangle?
>>
File: 1451177501606.jpg (8KB, 147x185px) Image search: [Google]
1451177501606.jpg
8KB, 147x185px
Why can we hear our thoughts?
What is 'rational' thinking and how do we know how to use it?
>>
>>17224066
You have betrayed yourself in many ocassions, It's your mind trying to make you react.
>>
>>17224066
Be kinder to yourself
>>
>>17220872
Meditation is the best tool. Learn to handle them. Everybody have this voices, but some others decide to ignore them. Those are yours.
>>
>>17219985
>You know how we all have theese weird voices
most people don't have persistent auditory hallucinations, you just defective.
>>
>>17219985
everyone has voices in their head, that dont come from their ears. internal dialogue, and daydreams, are two proven sources. the subconsious can appear as different voices too.

either ignore them, or listen to them as they are often wrong, but might have some good ideas

they could be angels and demons. it depends partly on what you understand angels and demons to be. everyone can hear these voices if they try hard enough to.
>>
Left brain = logic/logos/truth = God
Right brain =emotion/pathos/lies = Satan
>>
File: Lucius_Insidus_Productus.jpg (57KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Lucius_Insidus_Productus.jpg
57KB, 540x540px
>>17226637
Bullshit..
Their cross each other..
What if i say.. "Satan" say the truth.. "God" wants you to follow him everywhere..
God put you in your logic prison..
Luc releases you with your emotion..
Luc stole the szó from God to share with you and grow the út to explore yourself..

Oh.. what kind of words bitches..
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.