[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blank Eyed Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: 10d583.jpg (69KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
10d583.jpg
69KB, 854x480px
Just saw this episode. Does anyone else think the people there lurk /x/? They even mention Tulpas. Anyone want to discuss?
>>
>>17219841
underage B& detected.
>>
>>17219841
>mentioned Tulpas

Really? I have to watch the new eps
>>
y-you wanna see my eyes sempai?
>>
evil giant worms http://original.livestream.com/Horrorfix5
>>
>>17219847
lol I'm not OP, but I'm 23 and watch Adventure Time. Pleb detected
>>
>>17219847
>implying adventure time was aimed with children as the target audience

The shows that come on right before adult swim always have an interesting blend in the target audience leading to really gate stuff to watch stoned. Regular show is also good
>>
>>17219841
Thats what I was thinking too when I heard them mention tulpas. Also, don't those Blank Eyed Girls look like the ghost that appeared at the end of that haunted house episode in the first season?
>>
>>17219841
Blank Eyed Girls sounds very similar to Dark Eyed Children, which /x/ also has a hard on for.
>>
File: tumblr_ms9eiolpBD1snvk1ro1_500.gif (78KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms9eiolpBD1snvk1ro1_500.gif
78KB, 500x449px
>>17219847
lele are you a fucking a retard lol
>>
>>17219955
This is the same argument Brony's use.
>>
>>17219955
What about rick and morty
That show is really tripy.
>>
>>17220486

Except Adventure time has a distinctly darker art style as well as more mature themes and has this general vibe of existentialism as the characters seem eternally stuck in this weird wasteland where nothing really matters, while MLP is literally as dumb as it sounds about ponies making friends.

Trust me I tried to like it and wouldnt be ashamed of it if I did but it really just sucks
>>
>>17220510
Kids/Tween shows have been vaguely adult for ages, though. Rocko's Modern Life had gay characters, allusions to polyamory/cheating, and other mature themes. Ren and Stimpy wasn't much different. It poked fun at obsessive nationalism, religion, Mass media and consumerism pretty overtly, all things considered.
>>
>>17220553

Of course, thats why those shows and others like Spongebob and edd ed and eddy are still great today.

My little pony is not in the same category. It may have sprinkles of of mature themes but it is literally a show for little girls and the cult following it has now was totally unexpected
>>
>>17219841
is it weird how those people Legit scared me
>>
>>17220609
I'm not saying MLP is a good show. I'm saying that Adventure Time doesn't seem any more aimed at adults than other shows for the same age range have been.

And I'm not saying adults can't be fans or love the shows, either. I've never seen any of them but I guess I've heard good things. My point was just that I don't really think the show is particularly aimed at adults.
>>
>>17219955
adventure time plays early morning on CN too bro, at least in Canada

not saying its shit but that isnt a good argument
>>
>>17219841
They might but they're probably hipster faggots that stole it from reddit after they stole it from /x/.
>>
>>17219907

saw them, love you anyway :)
>>
>>17219962

SHE'S SO HOT THO
>>
>>17219841
That was an interesting episode. Sorry, I don't have any information on BEKs or tulpas
>>
In the whole episode starchy keeps telling theme what to do when encountering the girls and it's all ridiculous stuff. Seemed to me like /x/ threads where anon say what to do when someone posts they have a ghost in their house or something.
>>
>>17221323
Them*
Anons say*
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIncG-hyQBM
>>
>>17219847
baka i thought we were out of the "CARTOONS ARE JUST FOR KIDS" phase.
>>
>>17220825
The creator used to go to /co/ actually and drawfag there.
>>
>>17221547
Really Pen Ward?
>>
>>17221741
I thought Pen stopped working on AT after that Clearance guy molested one of his artists.
>>
>>17220486
Yeah but the brony's acts like children in real life while the fans of adventure time not
>>
>>17219841
By the way, why is so important if this is aimed for kids or not? I can admit that I like shows aimed for kids. If you like it watch it, who cares if it's aimed for you or not?
>>
>>17219841
they're cute as fuck
>>
Are tulpa's talked about in other parts of the paranormal community?
>>
>>17222078
>are other communities obsessed with imaginary anime girlfriends?
You can guess
>>
>interesting thread
>start reading

/x/ never changes
>>
>>17222110
>interesting thread
>tulpas and adventure time
>interesting
>>
>>17221547
Trying to find some sauce on this but failing to. Does anyone have any? Also please let get back on track to the OP post.

Can anyone tell what were the things at the end hinting to? I'll try to get some caps of it later.
>>
It's pretty obvious if you watch most things on Cartoon Network that they hang out in shady corners of the Internet. They need fresh culture to commercialize.

I did laugh when Finn suggested they were tulpas though.
>>
>>17222529
Their heads popped off and they were vaguely humanoid shaped husks that then opened up and were just full of smoke/vapor that blew out the window.

I can't specifically connect it but in my experience whenever Adventure Time wants to do something really creepy they rip off Junji Ito.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-12-52-55.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-12-52-55.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>17222529
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-12-52-49.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-12-52-49.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Apologies for the bad quality. Doing it from my phone. Maybe someone has better caps.
>>
>>17222540
Really? What have they ripped off from him?
>>
>>17222534
Stupid tactics for views. First tumblr now /X/. If any of you faggots who work on AT are reading this, you're a bunch of lucky white liberal queer cucks with no creativity what so ever. Choke on your acid tab and fucking die, you men with pussies. Relentless fucks. Specially you Pendleton, loose some weight fatass and get the air at of your head. And fuck you too Sugar, you big nosed kike. I hate every single one of you.
>>
They BEKs who may be tulpas turn into the fluffy white dandelion seeds and float out a window. I saw the episode, too. Interesting shit.
>>
>>17222555
What have they gotten from tumblr? I'm sorry I'm not very familiar with the site.
>>
File: 1452405008640.png (120KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452405008640.png
120KB, 300x300px
>>17222566
>Lesbians characters that where pushed by the fanbase
>"art" episodes
>lgbt gender pandering
>gay undertones

I don't have a problem with gay but the way the show goes about is very rushed ulcerative and bland. They leach to internet cultures for views so much it's ridiculous. I understand that shows have a demographic but this is just horribly done and very flat out.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (173KB, 1271x715px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
173KB, 1271x715px
>>17222550
Watch that episode from the recent Marceline multiparter where they fight "The Moon" vampire. It's pretty much straight J-Horror. What makes it funny is Finn's oh-so-western perspective on it.
>>
>>17222555
Pendleton Ward is off Adventure Time now as I understand it and Rebecca Sugar is just producing a show for women masquerading as a kids' show.
>>
>>17220492
I watched a lot of episodes on acid. Idk if i want to again
>>
>>17220492
I liked AT and that it was really good, but rick and morty is simply genius.
>>
>>17219951
Man-child detected
>>
>>17222609
Edgy adolescent detected
>>
>>17222612
TRIGGERED
>>
>>17222615
>triggered
>>
Verse 5. - And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.
>>
>>17222628
god: pro man child. hehe
>>
>>17222628
>>17222646
Take it from an oldfag: It's superficially masculine qualities that make girls want to fuck you but its boyish qualities that make them love you. Just make sure they see them in the right order.
>>
>>17222579
You mean like Steven universe does it? Imo SU is more cringey in that sense than AT. They kinda dropped the whole lesbian thing after a while.

I like the canon episodes more anyways.
>>
No one watches AT anymore.
>>
>>17222674
Are you kidding me? The lesbian stuff has gotten much, much more heavy handed.
>>
>>17222680
Whaa? Really? How so?
Maybe I haven't seen those episodes?
I still stand that Steven universe is a lot more cringey than this.
>>
>>17222695
Oh you mean AT has dropped the lesbian stuff. I dunno, they still do some PB/Marceline stuff but they've generally gotten rid of the Finn romance interest and that was a really smart move.

I really think that show creators should be more embarrassed by how much of their personal frustrations they work out through their shows as it really can be kind of cringey if you analyze it.

J.G. Quintel seems like a bro though.
>>
>/x/
>calling anyone underage
you dun goofd
>>
>>17222540
>smoke/vapor

Nanobots disintegrating into individual pieces would look like smoke. Bet they flew here on a cosmic monolith.
>>
>>17223731

they weren't made of smoke or mist, they were made of dandelion puffs

some ghibli shit or something

I have no idea what it was supposed to mean. maybe nothing. maybe that lore is useless when you're faced with something new that you don't understand. maybe that scary things you can't easily explain aren't always a threat to you.

adventure time has been chock full of mystic symbolism and shit for over a year now, remember when they visited jake's brother and found his house surrounded by demons? or the vampire hunting ones?

I really enjoy these kinds of episodes. what a bunch of nerds
>>
>>17219847
>this faggot
>doesn't realize Adventure Time is actually /x/ as fuck just under the surface
Gravity Falls too, but way more overt.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.