[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good /x/ documentary? Also what are the most fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: enhanced-1022-1407171047-37.png (889KB, 481x712px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-1022-1407171047-37.png
889KB, 481x712px
Is this a good /x/ documentary? Also what are the most fucked up or spooky documentaries you have ever seen?
>>
It's not bad.
>>
High tension is a good movie not many people talk about, not a doc. Though. Into the abyss is a good doc. And the children underground. Good Netflix docs, not spooty but kinda that feel
>>
>>17217993
>most fucked up or spooky documentaries you have ever seen?

Montauk Chronicles.

You'll want to forget it after you've seen it, and hope none of it is true.
>>
>>17218049
now this is interesting. Any docus or movies about really fucked up families?
>>
File: o6frQew.jpg (145KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
o6frQew.jpg
145KB, 960x768px
>>17217993
its about a 7/20 if im being generous
the story itself is spook and pretty sad, but they over shoot the length and run out of things to do towards the end so they just keep repeating the stuff about urban legends and push a "the truth is out there" vibe that gets repetitive
their other documentary, called Urban legends Ii think, takes famous urban legends and related them to real true crimes and is a little better
>>
>>17219548
*7/10 I meant. Its not that bad
>>
File: spongebob.gif (464KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.gif
464KB, 500x338px
>>17217993
the act of killing bummed me out for a few solid days
>>
>>17218192
dear Zachary
just Melvin, just evil
That doc on Netflix everyone is touching themselves over
>>
>>17217993
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTCSfx47R1w
turn down your volume, it starts off pretty loud
>>
>>17218192
my brother the serial killer
also ID has tons of this stuff. Im looking forward to a new mini series where they interview detectives and their worst cases
now that I think about the first 48 had a similar special called the cases that haught us
>>
File: 48.jpg (268KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48.jpg
268KB, 2000x1000px
>>17219568
>the first 48
muh nigga. Most of the time its gang bangers and hood rats killing each other over sneakers and weed, but every now and then they catch a really fucked up case
>>
Lake Mungo is one of the most legitimately scary documentaries I have seen.
>>
/x/ factor on these is varying arguable but they're all definitely worth a watch. last two have no spoop but are meditative world tours, time trips, and thought experiments that spark off interesting discussion

dark days
resurrect dead
madness in the fast lane
wisconsin death trip
conspiracy of silence
paradise lost trilogy
room 237
samsara
baraka
>>
Was boring as fuck
>>
It's pretty bad to be honest.
>>
>>17219579
it's a movie
>>
>>17219579
xD
>>
>>17217993
>OP asked for a thread about documentaries
>half the suggestions are movies
how retarded are all of you?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j86zVShtgIk
been watching all these for about a week, though I wish there were more boots on the ground documentaries and not just interviews and such about these crimes
>>
File: puss jack.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
puss jack.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>17219560
>dear Zachary
I've seen webms of a pig caring the corpse of a baby away to eat, I've read courtroom testimony about Ian Watkins' crimes and conspiracies, I've listened to a 911 phonecall were a little girl was screaming over her dead brother's slit wrists. Each one was horrible, unpleasant and as dark as the world gets, and I felt fairly sad and horrified after it.

But this documentary. It literally had me on the floor, audibly sobbing and soaked in my own tears.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.