[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a good channel on youtube to watch stuff about conspiracies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1440984283601.jpg (593KB, 2500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1440984283601.jpg
593KB, 2500x1500px
What a good channel on youtube to watch stuff about conspiracies?

Stuff they don't want you to know barely uploads stuff now.
Same with all time Conspiracies
>>
I liked STDWYTK as well. Try Scare Theatre. Geekendorx is good. I have some more, I'll have to check my YouTube acct. let me know what you think.
>>
>>17216014
Alex Jones is pretty good.
>>
Rob Dyke
>>
File: 1445426092040.jpg (181KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445426092040.jpg
181KB, 960x960px
>>17216048

Scare Theatre is good. It sure beats the twats that read creepy pastas on the internet...fucking faggots the lot.

STDWYTK and Alltime Conspiracies stand out way to much because of how the videos are produced, not some computer voice talking with James Horner playing in the background. They give the foundation if people would like to know more they can research it themselve, while most videos drone on and on with information dumps.

>>17216059
His voice gets annoying after a while.
>>
>>17216014
In regards to that pic, I'm not sure why it is a spoof of Tolkien, as the things he wrote about weren't cliche yet in his time.
>>
>>17216428

It's not a spoof of Tolkein. It's a spoof of the fact that every fantasy setting is in some way like what Tolkein made.

You can find a lot more than just Lord of the Rings spoof in this. Forgehold is a joke about the fact that the dwarves always name their cities after something to do with smithing. And, that is something that DIDN'T exist in Lord of the Rings.

The Maelstrom is pretty much a blatant jab at Warcraft. Vikingheim seems like something out of Runescape (yes, that's still a thing). "The Breach" in a wall that leads to a snowy? The obvious implication being that something evil came in through that "breach". Seems like a jab at Game of Thrones.

The Badlands and Storm Bay are like 5 different things at once. Lionguard, City of Protagonists is like every major city from every Japense fantasy anime/JRPG.
>>
>>17216014
Dahboo77
>>
Newearth on YouTube pretty cool theories
>>
>>17216014
Cancer youtubers:
DAHBOO77 (like-dislike ratio disabled)
TheGroxt1 (religious extremist)
TruthMediaRevolution (like-dislike ratio disabled)
Jason A (just)

Alright youtubers:
Alex Jones Channel
BPEarthWatch
Alltime Conspiracies
dutchsinse (not conspiracy but interesting)

Great youtubers:
None. There are no "great" conspiracy talking youtubers.
>>
Check out tramplesonsnakes
>>
Letsgetfree4
>>
Also REALMZ
>>
File: 6d2.jpg (47KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
6d2.jpg
47KB, 400x315px
>>17216879
>Alright youtubers:
>Alex Jones Channel
>>
I means trampleonsnakes6
>>
>>17216982
He might not be great,but sure an infamous guy that put a lot of effort into making his channel grow. Just look at the videos a day the channel uploads. Interesting videos to watch even if it's pure bullshit. That's why he's alright, but certainly not great.
>>
File: 1445384982318.jpg (177KB, 634x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1445384982318.jpg
177KB, 634x1041px
Damn, looks like STDWYTK and Alltime Conspiracies provide decent theories.

Honestly, why are most channels major turnoffs in terms of conspiracies, like the very definition of tinfoil in terms of presentation.

Honestly Brother Nathanial is the type of production that borders on what I would call "Turnoff tinfoil content".
>>
Why not watch something that contains facts instead of bs tinfoil vids?

Here OP, thank me later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFmZFgGJug
>>
>>17216014
Spirit Science.
>>
>>17216059
Controlled opposition. You will lose your shit the day you realize what a disaster he is, and has been, for people like us...

He has been instrumental in ridiculing actual 9/11 protesters at a critical time for the government, and he has destroyed many legit protests with his megaphone and theatrics, forcing the police to break up the gatherings, etc.

He is the very definition of an "agent provocateur" and a faggot shill...

You are getting your news from a person that will make you lose focus on what is really happening, and he will fuck with your sanity.

Its clever as fuck.

I am certain they have some filth on him that enables them to use him like this tool, otherwise he is the lowest of all human beings.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.