[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safe and easy magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 260x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 260x144px
What's the easiest and safest way to learn "grey" magick? (not black or white magick, just neutral)
>>
>>17215761
>>
>>17215761
...just learn magick and then do neutral things with it?
>>
>>17215769

Hocus-pocus-fuzzy-focus make this day be dull as a sleeping locust.
>>
>>17215776
Look son, what do you think black and white magick is? Magick is a tool, and what you do with it is up to you. You can do black stuff with it, you can do white stuff with it, you can do a bit of both without allowing either to consume you. You can do a bit of the one and more of the other.

Take a knife. You can cut bread with it, you can murder your neighbour with it. One can be considered good, the other bad. What you do with this knife is up to you. But the knife in itself is a neutral tool, and thats what magick is.

Any more questions?
>>
>>17215761
to me white = I do magic on me...to help me loose weight, get $$$, have sex, etc. Black magic - magic I do on others without their permission.
Grey magic - magic on other WITH their permission. What kind of magic are you trying to do?
>>
Well, maybe I was wrong about it.
But then, what's the easiest way to learn magick?
>>
Well you can create sigils, they're pretty easy and effective
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.