[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: mega-man-helmet.col.jpg (16KB, 196x300px) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-helmet.col.jpg
16KB, 196x300px
Hi /x/, newfag here. I had a bad dream a long time ago and want to share it because I remember it vividly. This is my first post so it may suck but whatever.

>town in dream is a lot like my hometown
>average southeastern town with trees and creeks and crap.
>one big difference in dream
>tall tower overlooking dream town, visible above treetops
>can be seen for miles
>apparently extremely bad luck to look at
>like reeeeeally bad
>anyways
>kid looks at it late at night outside, blames friends
>they start to argue and fight
>one kid trying to bring attention to nearby house
>living room on fire
>wtf.mp4

Enough with that part, that's like the prologue to the dream. I'll continue soon (pic unrelated)
>>
(Cont)
Electric Boogaloo

>be me in dream town
>with friends at creek in woods
>they're swimming and stuff like that
>I'm sitting on the high bank away from them like a loser
>fishing
>don't even like fishing that much IRL
>I look up at the tower
>I think,
>"why is it unlucky to look at"
>suddenly dead of night
>everyone gone, just me on high river bank
>ground loosens
>uh oh spaghettios
>fall into creek
>try to climb back up muddy, slippery bank
>did that distant tower get closer
>fall back in
>try to climb up again
>tower noticeably closer
>fall back in, tired now
>water feels heavy
>tower is super close
>almost like it's leaning over the bank
>orange light comes from it
>I'm underwater, orange light illuminating the surroundings
>water too heavy-feeling to swim in
>drowning
>look up as I black out
>tower light still bearing down on me
>almost like eye of sauron
>die
>wake up

One last part to this story, cont soon
>>
File: 540e209fae697.image.jpg (56KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
540e209fae697.image.jpg
56KB, 760x570px
Final Part

This is the part where it sounds like M Night Shamalamadingdong directs my life

>be me
>few days after I had the dream
>in van with my dad
>remember dream
>decide to tell him about it
>"I really don't know what that tall tower was about, you could see it from everywhere above the trees"
>I treat it jokingly, like its ridiculous and random
>dad responds immediately
>"oh you mean like the smokestack"
>look where he points
>cant-wake-up.jpeg

There's a power plant in my hometown closing soon. It has an enormous smokestack, one of the biggest in the world in fact.
You can legit see it for miles around, peeking over the trees if you know where to look. It looks almost exactly like the tower in my dream and I didn't even realize it.
Getting this out, it doesn't seem as spooky as when I first dreamed it, but that nightmare was out of the blue, I never had a nightmare before. It just so happens even before the dream drowning was not a way I wanted to go, and that still holds even now. I won't question if it's some kinda clairvoyant thing or if my brain just played an unconscious, douchey prank.

So, does anyone have any input or their own nightmare to post? Pic related, it's the power plant.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.