[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 398835.jpg (54KB, 520x361px) Image search: [Google]
398835.jpg
54KB, 520x361px
This is gonna sound weird, infact, I'm not even sure if I believe it myself. Still, it's got me spooped.

I think I'm being attacked by something while I sleep. It started about a year ago....

I moved into a flat around a year ago. It's ok. Small, but adequate. Straight away I started hearing noises coming from a wardrobe. I checked for mice, nothing. It sounded like something fairly large moving around in the wardrobe. It's happened while friends were present so I know it's not in my head, one even remarked.. "Fucking hell mate, you got a dwarf living in there?". I couldn't find a source of the noises, and after a few weeks they stopped.

That's when the dreams started...
>>
>>17215509

I had a dream where I awoke in the dream but thought I was awake. I actually "woke up" several times in the dream, each time I woke I was more convinced that I was actually awake. The flat looked exactly how it does apart from the light sockets were missing. It felt like something was trying to trick me into accepting this dream world as reality. I also started having dreams about the wardrobe. In one of them, a man came out of the wardrobe. His face was missing/blurred, and he wasn't friendly put it that way. He didn't do anything, he just stood there.. watching me.

Last night I had another dream, but, I'm not even sure if it was a dream desu. I woke up (in the dream) and rested my head against the wall. There was somebody there blowing ice-cold air on my face and I could hear talking. I tried to stay awake but eventually fell back to sleep (was I even awake?).

I'm now scared to go back to sleep. Over the past few weeks I've been having more and more of these "waking dreams", and the realism within them has gotten to a stage where I wake up and question whether I'm actually awake.

Tell me this is nothing and I'm just being a faggot. I need some reassurance. Am I just dreaming? Or am I being attacked while I sleep? Has anybody else experienced anything like this?
>>
>>17215509
This sounds very concerning. What brand of toothpaste do you use OP?
>>
>>17215525
lel Colgate?
>>
>>17215528
Colgate, huh.
>>
>>17215528

why not Crest????
>>
OP here, it's 2am. I've been awake since 4am and am going to have to sleep now. Apologies for the badly written OP, my mind is struggling to formulate sentences properly. Hopefully you'll have some advice for me when I return. Just hope I have an uneventful sleep... Goodnight /x/
>>
>>17215542
Whatever, Aquafresh sometimes. Whatever £land has to offer desu senpaitachi
>>
>>17215528
Well there's your answer you fucking dumbass. Switch to Crest before its too late.
>>
I've had very similar experiences before. I had over 30 waking dream experiences in a row once and by the end it took me a whole day to be sure I was awake. I suggest trying to figure out your dream signs. My is that in my dreams when I turn on my tv it just stays black but still produces light.
>>
>>17215548
Sweet dreams senpai.
>>
>>17215525
>>17215528
>>17215538
>>17215542

Lel this bread
>>
File: Psychic_warrior.jpg (44KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic_warrior.jpg
44KB, 337x500px
You're interacting in a subspace realm that is an actual extension of our apparently physical material reality.
It is not simple mentally interior nurostatic bullshit imagery.
You are probably going to need to learn a bit about it to deal.
Try reading this; pic related
>>
>>17215513
Honest answer? The wardrobe, no clue. But,
>a man came out of the wardrobe. His face was missing/blurred, and he wasn't friendly
A sinister feeling from a vague presence? Sounds like you're having something called sleep paralysis. Falling in and out of sleep while still having your whole mind in Dream Mode, basically, usually feeling heavy/unable to move. Sound familiar?

Look into it.
>>
I know the answer to your problem OP, just cum in your wardrobe, that'll assert dominance, that you ain't no ones bitch.
>>
File: 1447997369291.jpg (143KB, 646x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447997369291.jpg
143KB, 646x1024px
>>17215888
I'm pretty sure if it was actually authentic then the cia wouldn't let it out for commercial publishing. Like does anyone actually believe that this isn't a load of bollocks?
>>
File: 1447437297722.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1447437297722.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
>>17215509
Well you now it might just be bad waterpipes, or minor earthquakes or something, dreaming about something you're concerned with during the day isn't surprising. But if you can't find any realistic reason then it might be a spooky ghost. Now the simplest way of dealing with it is just asking the spookster to leave, ghosts that aren't particularly malevolent tend to fuck off if you just tell them politely that they're not alive and they need to pass on.
But if it doesn't want to be complying then I'd just recommend throwing the wardrobe out and preferably burn it. I'd change the locks and rearrange the room too. Past that whatever you believe works, if you're christian hang pictures of saints and stuff but I'd that I'm taoist so I'd recommend some herb incense, juniper, anise and pine are generally the most effective against spookster, and probably place a pixiu statue in the room.
If you're still experiencing hauntings or something then look for a professional exorcist or move.
>>
>>17215509
It's called sleep paralysis
>>
File: icon.png (2KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
2KB, 512x512px
>>17215509
Call out to Jesus for help.
It will stop.
>>
>>17215509
semen demon
>>
>>17215914
I've had sleep paralysis here and like the OP I moved into a small adequate flat a year ago. I also hear bangs coming from my wardrobe which I cannot explain. Sometimes the walls shake which has to be due to the traffic outside ( I live next to the East Lancs Rd in Salford, Manchester and heavy buses, lorries sail past all day and night)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.