[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do christians say manly p hall is satanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

why do christians say manly p hall is satanic
>>
File: 1361998285914.jpg (119KB, 394x574px) Image search: [Google]
1361998285914.jpg
119KB, 394x574px
Because christians are satanic and don't want people finding out.

It's literally the pot calling the kettle black, so why ask? Unless you just want to distract folks from real migicks.
>>
>>17215244
Because they use the word satanic to describe a lot of things which aren't satanic. Anyone interested in the occult, alchemy, freemasonry, or anything similar would fit into that category for them, even if it's not true because it's close enough in their eyes.
>>
>>17215244
I often read his book Lectures on Ancient Philosophy and listen to his lectures (highly recommended). I think he respected Christianity as a potential stage in the road of higher understanding but its focus was too easily disturbed by fundamentalist interpretations like that of the vicarious atonement (atonement by the death of Jesus Christ) and the personal God (as a being with a personality, temper, etc).

I think some ignorant people started to point fingers because he was astonishingly open to discuss esoteric stuff.
>>
>>17215244
(to further ado)

We don't need to be saved from anything more than ourselves and our bad decisions. Let's say Christ is a character from a book and he is an archetype for a thing called the Rational Soul just like Bacchus or Brahma. Historical consensus says that Jesus Christ existed, in my personal belief he was some sort of enlightened human (more connected to his divine self) and obviously created a shock-wave among those who met him (see the depictions of Christ in the Abrahamic religions).

Really, Manly P. Hall was a very chill gentleman I don't ever see him as picking out fights with anyone truly a great master.

Sorry, I find difficult to express my thought on English.
>>
he looks like john waters and gay = satan

he knows way more than most esoteric theorists so you should listen to his stuff on youtube
>>
>>17215244
Christians think things be like they think it is, but it dont
>>
which christians? amuricans?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.