[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we come from a space traveling civilization, and we indeed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
What if we come from a space traveling civilization, and we indeed used to be able to make contact with them (ancient ancient civilizations). But something happened to our actual home land thousands (or millions?) of years ago, causing the home world and our race to go extinct. Causing us to forget where we actually came from, yearning to get home. That's why all of us are so drawn to space, because earth isn't our home.

Also, what if the "greys" or other humanoid space species, are actually just another version of our original selves? They may have had other colonies besides us, and they're trying to make us whole again
>>
I wondered the same thing. This would explain the elfish need to "return to sea"
>>
>>17213955
I agree, we probably evolved so differently on that planet (we were probably more involved with water, probably lived in it) and that's why we have had such a desire to build all of our cities near it (besides the fact that we drink it), and praise it in so many ways. Our ancestors must have mated with the different species of early hominid when they arrived.

That's why were so different to almost everything on earth because were a bit of terrestrial being, with some extraterrestrial being
>>
This sounds so fucking retarded
>>
बैन चोदो पढ लो जाके
>>
>>17213945
I have thought about this before but never really looked at it in this way
>>
>>17214005
You sound like a closed minded person
>>
>>17214047
And you sound retarded
>>
>>17214011
bhosdike tu kya kar rha hai phir?
>>
I have thought it before , sometimes I feel a hollow in my soul and I go out to behold stars as if something lack in my life a middle of me perhaps this theory is true
>>
Do some research after bak't they could be our ancestors or not? Who knows until proven wrong everything is possible
>>
sorry needed to be bak'ti
>>
Someone just finished watching Battlestar Galactica...
>>
Even by /x/ standards this is retarded.
>>
>>17214142
Op here, and I've never seen it. Im more of a star trek person.
>>
File: 1451959134547.jpg (69KB, 433x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451959134547.jpg
69KB, 433x400px
>>17214001
>we drink the sea
>>
>>17214203
Your missing out dude. Its freaking awesome
>>
>>17214324
I meant water, you swine
>>
>>17213945
That would be really cool. So much can be lost to time.
>>
>>17213945
All of the evidence points to human beings having evolved on Earth. This 'lost colony' stuff is a bullshit disinformation campaign being spread by an Alien star empire so that when they show up we'll accept being made part of it instead of seeking out and forming an alliance with the true other half of our souls.

Every generation there are more humans, haven't you wondered where all those extra souls are coming from? The answer to the question "Who are you?" is the most interesting one.
>>
>>17214112
हिंदी मे लिखना सीख गांड के बाल
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.