[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont really know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (163KB, 422x320px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
163KB, 422x320px
ALRIGHT /x/ I NEED UR HELP. I've never really believed in paranormal shit until very recently. Hell, this only my third time visiting /x/. Lately though i've been having some weird stuff happen to me. I know you guys are really good at classifying paranormal entities and stuff so i thought you could help me. Lately things have happened to me in the middle of the night. ONe night i woe up in the middle of the night and my foot was hanging off the side of my bed. I didnt really give a shit until i felt something that felt like someone was drumming their fingers on my foot. I instantly pulled my foot back in and that was that. A few days later I woke up very suddenly. when i opened my eyes it looked like something was in front of my bed walking towards me. This ended a second later. Occasionaly I will have these dots of light show up in the corner of my eyes. When i try to look at them they just fly straight INTO my face. Sometimes i'll see movements out the corner of my eye as well. WHAT DO???
>>
Kill yourself
>>
newfaaaag
>>
If these experiences stopped right as you began to move, it might jut be sleep paralysis. Google search the term "sleep paralysis" and see if anyone else experiences are strikingly similar to yours. Many people experience "shadow people" looming around in their rooms staring at them, or other strange hallucinations. If you don't think it was sleep paralysis, then call the ghost busters.
>>
From where I came from (third world shit country) we associate this kind of symptoms to some sort of "spiritual tendency". I think we call it mediumship or some shit like that. Though you could just be having some bad dreams and passing through some rough moments in life that lead you to have some sort of paranoia.
>>
>>17213643
Came here to say sleep paralysis
The thing that you actually felt touching your feet seemed a little odd, but I'm sure that's a sleepy paralysis thing too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.