[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clairvoyance/Vision thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: images (16).jpg (26KB, 331x444px) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
26KB, 331x444px
Ask an idiot clairvoyant anything. Other cursed folks like me are welcomed aswell to share experiences.
>>
>>17213263
What sorts of things do you see exactly?
>>
>>17213264
Imagine a cutscene in a videogame, where you can see your character (doesn't matter if it is third or first person) but you can't control anything. It is like that, but with all the senses i would be getting in the scene, even thoughts but they are messy and merge with my present thoughts so i con't recall anything that goes through my head in the moment.
>>
>>17213263
Can I ask you a personal question about me?
>>
What's in my future OP?
>>
File: Rottenecards_add.png (41KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
Rottenecards_add.png
41KB, 420x294px
>>17213282
Always the immediate question.
>>
>>17213276
I can see my future and i don't even know how to control it, how the fuck i would know something about you. And on other note, you can't guess stuff about people through the internet, you need an imprint, conexion or energy of that person, i don't want to talk about magic here but still i am, magic is logical in a way, it is not omniciesnt and omnipresent. Ok, going back to clairvoyance that has almost nothing to do with magic
>>
>>17213282
Do Raven from "that's so raven" can see anything she didn't see or participate in the future? I don't think so

Yeah, strangely that's sk raven gets how this works, but without the looking at the camera and overacting part. Oh yeah, i can have it in dreams too, but sometimes it merges with the dream and it fucks up the vision.
>>
>>17213334

Op will my life ever turn around ? Also will Shiva ever acknowledge me ?
>>
>>17213394
How the fuck should i know?
First i would have to participate in your life turn around and your shiva bussiness so i can predict. It is not like i'm omniscient or anything.
>>
>>17213263
Huh. Can you acquire any relevant information from these... visions?
>>
Cool share some experiences anon.
>>
>>17213765
Sometimes, sometimes they are the most stupid thing that i even can't recollect until the fact happens, or it can have relevant info like me dating a girl i was into, traveling to other countries or where my trip in the new year would be.
>>
>>17213769
Just shared some. Well, the most relevant ones i can reccal right now is the i doged a ball that was coming from behind me by just ducking a little (the vision was in third person so i could see where it would come from), when i forget the visions when they happen i have a strong feeling, like a deja vu but weirder, and longer, like when you are watching a random series or movie on tv but when ot starts you start to remember you already watched it and how everything will go down.

Other time i knew what my mom would say and watch would cause a fight between us, my friend was with me and i was telling him what my mom would say before she did.

The other story didn't go so well, i had a vision of me waking up in a girls house, it was the girl i was into, it was the vision that i most thought about and because of that i may have ficked it up. Long story short, went on early, got rejected, acted like a lil bitch and cut all my contact with her because she was not talking to me anymore, just teasing me with snapchat pics that were not doing me any good. Well, the vision can still happen, i don't know when it would go down, maybe in years or something like it, or i just fucked up.
>>
I believe they call that deja vu buddy.... Look it up
>>
>>17213802
you can tell people around what will happen when you have a deja vu? You have stong hallucination that shows you exactly what will happen if you not interfere?
>>
>>17213777
So no lottery numbers?
>>
>>17213890
If i meke my routine to read the loterry winning numbers i can maybe see one, if i don't see a date i'll need to bet everytime. I'm just lazy to do that, want to keep my life simple.
>>
>>17213916
make*
>>
>>17214062
So if you know the date of the drawing you can get the winning numbers is that it or nah.
>>
>>17214098
yeah, but i need to see the number in the future. Let me explain, my visions work on some sort of timeline possibility, and that possibility comes from a timeline where from the point i have the visions foward i am not influenced by that vision, so even if i don't look at the number really if i would do that without the vision i could pontentially see it. Basically, things will happen but if i do something different because of the influence of the vision that changes the final product. But the number of the lottery are not changeble by my actions, that could possibly happen, but only if i saw the numbers.
>>
>>17214098
but even if i don't know the date, and just know what lottery i can play everytime until i win, but that can take years and years. And maybe i'll die or something because in the "timeline" affected by my visions i go every week to play the lottery, taking my time, energy and all that stuff.
>>
>>17213263
I have had my fun irl with clairvoyance, imagine making a post linking to your post number, while responding to another post before it is made.

>lulz all around! Top par!
>>
>>17214241
that would be fun, but i don't control shit ;-;
I had my fun talking to my friends saying what they would say and what not, you know, answering them and they didn't even ask. Also i feel good when i can avoid conversation that goes nowhere.
>>
bump for interest
>>
Wow OP, you sound like a complete and utter idiot. "Here lemme show you guys what I can do" OK.. Show or tell us anything. "Oh wait I don't know shit I'm just I'm just a roleplaying faggot who can't write or spell for shit... BUT BUT BUT... THE FUTURE!! I SEE BALLS FLYING TOWARDS MY FACE! MY DAD'S BALLS AHHHHH
>>
File: 1353730834152.png (996KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1353730834152.png
996KB, 1440x900px
Need to know where something lost can be found boss
>>
hey Op, sounds like you have not developed your curse. if you train yourself you can control it, but then it just gets insane. I have tried to not use magic.. I really have, but even today I told the heavy ass rain to fuck off and it did, and now the profoundly accurate voices are back. oh, and you better figure out how to deal with demons cause you will be like sweet candy to them. anyways I know your feel.
>>
>>17215640
>voices
You wouldn't happen to be an scryer, would you?
>>
File: bait master.png (93KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
bait master.png
93KB, 600x860px
>>17215296
Because everyone with strange stuff in their lifes needs to be THE superhero. I just want to live my life, that what i said i am an idiot clairvoyant.

But well, you can say i took the bait
>>
>>17215387
Don't call me boss, i'm not an employer or ochinchin. Well, you can find it where it did you leave it, but somethings can't or are not meant to be found.

Well, that is just my opinion, my visions have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17215640
>>17215746
well, idk, i'm not going to be a professional or something like that, when i have free time i meditate and whatnot, training my control of my counsiousness. Maybe you are a scryer, or you just have a strong counsiousness creatinga voice, but you are afraid of it, i've made my voices act like a tulpa of somesorts, giving me adivice when needed and helping me get answers for dillemas without all the drama of doing so.
>>
>>17213798
Problem with visions is that you may mistake a normal dream with one . I started thinking that I'm on a vision anytime it happens, and it has worked : that thought is included in the vision.

I don't believe you can alter the outcomes things, for I have visions too and have tried. I don't know about yours, but even me reaction at the time is included. Mines have never gotten past banal shit, most important one was that I would be at a party.
>>
>>17216729
oh, you can change it, like, if you also have the click when the vision are happening (you know, liek a deja vu but 100x more intense) you can know what will happen and what you can change to, you know, change it. Sometimes when the click happens i feel inclined to continue the what i saw in the vision (because it would be what i would do without the vision) but i can fight it. Yeah, visions can be mistaken by dreams, but not when you have them while awake.
>>
>>17216556
Have you ever scryed a big buck nigger fucking a white woman in the privacy of a applebees restroom with your third eye?
>>
>>17216556
You are somewhat similar to me in that sense. My interest grows.
>>
>>17216778
If that happen i would think that was me, huh, get what i'm saying? wink wink nudge nudge

god, help me, i'm losing it
>>
>>17216795
mine to, want to exange skypes, i'm a little warry of the internet so i'll give you an account i use for that kind of stuff, sorry for the cringy name: the.cosmos.octopus
Finally, after all this threads i found someone that might have something like i have :)
>>
>>17216778
>>17217051
oh shit, i thought you were the other guy >>17216729 , sorry, well, if you want to talk anyway go ahead, i have some knowledge of the occult and what not, mainly meditation and some mind tricks (meh, not much i guesss, sorry for the mistake)
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.