[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were gonna die, how would you like to die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (221KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 2048x1536px
I would like to die a quick painless death, hell I wouldn't want to know what was trying to kill me...

To be fair, we're all gonna die someday...
>>
>>17213207
At the hands of glorious leader Kim Jong-un as he summons the devil himself to save the world from it's evil ways
>>
Peacefully while sleeping
>>
Fighting my way out, be it man, animal, demon, skinwalker, fuck it I'd go down fighting satan himself. Something to be remembered by, albeit satan'd fuck my shit up with his godly powers, but fuck it. Maybe Valhalla will let me in for one last battle.
>>
hypoxia
>>
I would actually prefer to be murdered than to die while sleeping or from a disease or something. I don't know why.
>>
K.I.A while defending homeland from muslins
>>
>>17213207
Cruising through traffic at 120mph, kissing the bumpers and roaring between lanes only to finally be clipped and be sent somersaulting into the next world.
>>
as a vamp, tired of life and go out into the sunset
>>
Special Himalayan Yoga technique with which I will boil my own Blood from within.
>>
>>17213317
Death by cop after allah akbar'ing the state media building
>>
>>17213207

Peacefully and with a clear mind.
I want to be conscious, to know what happens.
>>
>>17213235
This is the only way for me
. If you want to maintain your self after death, you must fight for it. Never give in, you'll be thrown back into the cycle. At least that's what the muppets told me.
>>
Shot into the sun.
>>
Get shot at after a bank robbery
>>
>>17213207

I hope to die with honor.
>>
>>17213235
>>17214973

Valhalla isn't gonna let a couple of spaghetti armed faggots in just because they flailed some slaps at Satan while shrieking like little girls.
>>
>>17213207
out of my own wish to go into permanent samadhi.
>>
>>17214980
That's something I'd like to have done to me after I die. I figure if we "all came from the stars" what a more appropriate thing to do than to have my dead body jettisoned into the sun so that I become a part of it.
>>
>>17215011
Fuck Valhalla, nobody gives a shit. It's not about the fight, it's about the fighting. Never even said it had to a physical fight. To never give in to death willingly is what I mean. Fight 'till you're no longer alive. If you're dying of old age walk 'till you turn to dust.
>>
Having sex, so that I can cum and go at the same time.
>>
File: Samuel_Rabbeth.jpg (141KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Samuel_Rabbeth.jpg
141KB, 640x480px
>>17213207
In self sacrifice
>>
deathbed with all my friends and family, after i say my final goodbyes my head explodes
>>
File: 1451351938030.jpg (11KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
1451351938030.jpg
11KB, 285x249px
>>17215034
>>
>>17213207
Brain aneurysm brought about by orgasm during sex
>>
>>17213207
i want to die in combat with reptilian invaders.
>>
>>17213317
This, except I'd go for an easier technique like stopping my own heart
>>
>>17213213
lel There is no "peacefully while sleeping", that's just what doctors tell you when grandpa dies to make you feel better..

Having a heart attack in bed is far from peaceful
>>
Shot in the back of the head with a bazooka. Instant, semi-painless, messy and fun for the whole family.
>>
>>17213207 death by defending my country (female soldier)
>>
eat honey and seal inside a buddha
>>
With my lovely wife, Iman, by my side and an armful of morphine...
>>
>>17214995
me too. I read the medal of honors site, some crazy niggas, that would be cool.
>>
>>17215821
http://www.cmohs.org/
>>
You say that as though I have a choice, OP.

OH. I get it, this is /x/ magick. Thank you for my immortality, OP!

>you FAGGOT, NOW I AM SUSCEPTIBLE TO ETERNAL SADNESS
>>
>>17213207
Recently spent time in a psychiatric ward, and while going for a walk on a sunny day I thought about how plagued by thoughts of death I'd been. And how I no longer wanted to die.
And I found myself staring death in the face in my mind as I walked, and my pace quickened until I was running.
I think I'd like to go down screaming while facing it head on in an expulsion of primal rage, with a psychotic grin stretching my face.
>>
File: 1439699271814.jpg (118KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
1439699271814.jpg
118KB, 400x528px
Euthanasia when I'm ready, hopefully when I'm old. If I get diagnosed with some bullshit disease at ANY age, however, I want to be able to peace out quietly rather than spend months slowly deteriorating. I've watched 3 people go through that, and it's literal cruelty. We don't even subject dogs to such treatment. People always say "we had to put Fluffy down because he couldn't eat, walk, or play and was in constant pain" but nobody will apply the same logic to human beings.
>>
>>17215862
yeah something like that.
>>
>>17215863
There's always the delusion of a possible miracle though, and in some cases slim odds are beaten.
And sometimes people are misdiagnosed and shit.
>>
>>17215867
more of a calm calculated "keep going" even though you know no way out.
>>
>>17215879
to know your super fucked and keep going. lol
>>
He gallantly maintained a 3-day stand in the face of terrible odds when American troops fought for possession of the rugged slopes of legusuku-Yama on Ie Shima, Ryukyu Islands. After placing his heavy machinegun in an advantageous yet vulnerable position on a ridge to support riflemen, mortar and small arms fire from counterattacking Japanese. He repulsed this assault by sweeping the enemy with accurate bursts while explosions and ricocheting bullets threw blinding dust and dirt about him. He broke up a second counterattack by hurling grenades into the �$���iIˀ�' ��zHM�W� �iOo=)4*�orces, and then refused to withdraw, volunteering to maintain his post and cover the movement of American riflemen as they reorganized to meet any further hostile action. The major effort of the enemy did not develop until the morning of 21 April. It found Pfc. May still supporting the rifle company in the face of devastating rifle, machinegun, and mortar fire. While many of the friendly troops about him became casualties, he continued to fire his machinegun until he was severely wounded and his gun rendered useless by the burst of a mortar shell. Refusing to withdraw from the violent action, he blasted fanatical Japanese troops with hand grenades until wounded again, this time mortally. By his intrepidity and the extreme tenacity with which he held firm until death against overwhelming force of Japanese, was largely responsible for maintaining the American lines, and inspired his comrades to efforts which later resulted in complete victory and seizure of the mountain stronghold.
>>
File: AVE NEX ALEA.jpg (456KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
AVE NEX ALEA.jpg
456KB, 2816x2112px
In glorious combat with the cube as witness
>>
File: feelsboo.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
feelsboo.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Carbon monoxide.

I was working at a tiny restaurant one night when I started feeling weak, dizzy, short of breath, and a little nauseated. Given that I suffer from a heart condition and experience these symptoms daily, I chalked it up to a temporary worsening and ignored it. After a few hours, my boss, who was the only other person in the restaurant, turned to me and asked me how I felt. I rattled off my symptoms, but explained that it was just my heart acting up and that I'd be fine soon. He said he had been having the exact same symptoms.

We were experiencing confusion by then, so the decisions we made next weren't very rational. First, we decided to lock all the windows and doors so that there was no possibility of an explosion. Then, we called the city. Finally, we decided to eat meat to keep ourselves awake until they got there.

I was starting to black out, so I sat down at my boss' desk in the back. I was happy, like being tired and sleepy after a long, exciting day. It was good to know that my boss cared about me. I accepted that we were going to die and didn't regret anything. But when my boss saw my head slump down, he dragged me away from his desk, opened the back door of the restaurant, and shoved me outside. I couldn't get back in.

Soon, city employees came to save him. He didn't seem to have suffered any permanent damage. They confirmed a huge carbon dioxide leak, though. The crappy little diner didn't have a working carbon monoxide detector.

The next time I went into work, my boss was angry and blamed me for experiencing carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms for hours and not reporting them. He must have felt guilty, because he did the same thing.

Now when I'm feeling like a little bitch, I think back to that night and imagine I died then, peaceful and relaxed.
>>
>>17215918
>we decided to lock all the windows and doors so that there was no possibility of an explosion.
>Finally, we decided to eat meat to keep ourselves awake until they got there.

Couldn't help but laugh
>>
>>17213207
At the age of 99 while raping American women
>>
>>17213240

in between dose ass cheeks clapping on mah face :D
>>
File: 1452294053430.jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452294053430.jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
>>17215607
It's kind of depressing that it says "tried", which means he didn't succeed. Still, cheers for the man.
>>
>>17213207
I want to spontaneously explode with no probable cause, just because it would fuck people up.
Can you imagine this board after something like that?
>>
>>17215917
We don't know each other yet friend, but I intend to enjoy eternity with you and my comrades in Folkvangr/Valhalla
>>
>>17213207
Same way I came into it, Kickin', screamin' and puking in a pool of blood on the lounge room floor.
>>
>>17213207
I would want something ridiculous like a random elephant falling out of an airplane.
>>
I'll be content with death after I have killed many more people. I dream of Armageddon and the death I can rain down. The visceral gurgling ass I slit one las persons throat before the bullet pierces my skull shall be the lullaby in which I enter my rest.
>>
Id like to go out saving someone's life. I would get the life beaten out of me tomorrow in the most brutal way possible, but if it would save someone else, I would be perfectly content with it.
>>
>>17217183
You must be 14.
>>
Struck by a meteorite.
>>
Death by snoo-snoo.
>>
File: owtheedge.jpg (91KB, 640x894px) Image search: [Google]
owtheedge.jpg
91KB, 640x894px
>>17217183

But probably in the upcoming race war.
>>
>>17217306
Winner,winner, chicken dinner...
>>
Well, if you knew you were going to die at a set time and date, maybe go out with a bang? I don't mean hurt anyone, but maybe pull a prank. Like, find a busy bridge or overpass, get some fishing line or razor wire, tie it around your neck, creating a noose of aorts, and then tie it to the bridge/overpass. Next, glue your hands to your head with some kind of very powerful adhesive. Finally, jump off of the bridge. When they find your body, it will look like you pulled your own head off.

But seriously, I think most people would want to go peacefully in their sleep.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-00-59-41.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-00-59-41.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>17213287
This
>>
File: to oblivion and beyond.jpg (33KB, 510x330px) Image search: [Google]
to oblivion and beyond.jpg
33KB, 510x330px
I'd take a large dose of ketamine and jump off a bridge into a dark cold body of water.
>>
Jump on an airplane.

I really wanna fly.
>>
Killed by a lion, which would have respect for me by breaking the neck before eating.
>>
i want to have a heart attack in the middle of a shitpost
>>
Full of bullets mi amigo.
>>
>>17213256
mah nigga

>you fire the last rounds in the magazine
>you fix bayonet
>you scream "FUCK YOU ALOHA SNACKBAR."
>you rush into the fire smoke and fog everywhere
>fellow soldiers see you charge and they charge with you
>you die instantly looking like a faggot
>fellow soldiers nope the fuck back to the trench.
>>
File: image.png (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225KB, 1024x768px
>>17220128
>>
>>17213207
Surrounded by the people I love.
Satisfied with my life. Hopefully I'll have everything I need sorted out by then.
>>
Like a martyr.
>>
>>17215806
underrated post
>>
File: aEzN8z9_700b.jpg (193KB, 556x2099px) Image search: [Google]
aEzN8z9_700b.jpg
193KB, 556x2099px
>>17213207
Being beheaded by a 33rd degree moslem shriner after they question me about my faith and try everything to get me to take their mark. Amen.
>>
I would like to die in the hunger games. Lol that won't happen.
>>
>>17222156
Rex means king
Xes = sex = 666
xerxes = sex king or king of sex (lust).
>>
I'd want to be placed in a body cast made out of C4 and detonate it. Instant obliteration.
>>
>>17222223

Shitty tripfag can't even get awesome dub combos.
>>
>>17213207
In the fields of Zimbabwe fighting the Niggers to reclaim Rhodesia
>>
>>17215034
>>17215995
>>17217306
I regularly have threesomes with two girls who are half my age and size. Sometimes it's such a strain on my heart that I literally think I might die but I continue going, I just make them promise that if I do they'll tell the truth on the coroner's report.

>>17215015
This is the real best answer though. I just have to have all these experiences first.
>>
>if you were gonna die
>if
I got some bad news for you OP
>>
>>17213207
bludgeoned to death
>>
>>17213235
Like this guy or from trying to break the record for highest skydiving jump and fail.
>>
Hypothermia. Not the quickest or most painless way to go, but it's a cold world so it seems appropriate to leave by way of coldness
>>
>>17222997
I like the idea of dying while breaking a record. Like If I knew I was gonna die anyway I'd just give it all at the end and push past everything safe at the last moment. I'm not sure what it would be but I imagine at the end of some careful and calculating stunt like tight-rope walking that I'd just take off and see how far I could get while running towards the end and just bail completely at some point while screaming. No one would break it.
>>
>>17213207

WITH NO SURVIVORS!
>>
detonating a nuke on an asteroid heading for earth.
>>
>>17228304
red shirt on a spaceship.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
to die as a Christian
>>
Ideally,in my sleep. Alone with no one to have to worry or care. I dont want to leave anything behind. I dont want anyone to remember me. In my fantasies it would be an alien invasion. In reality,Im pretty sure Im going to be murdered.
>>
I'm lame and coward, I want the quick death.

I don't even want to see it coming. On one second, off the next.

Being dead isn't the scary part, it's the panicky thoughts while dying that I don't want to have. Like slowly dying in a hospital and having to think about the little time you have, or getting in a car crash and seeing your own blood pour out of you just slowly enough that you can realize and contemplate "I'm not getting out of this."

I'm currently rebounding from a depression slump, so it would kind of suck to die during the short periods of time I actually want to live.
>>
When I die, I want my heart to explode like a Super Nova, wiping out humanity. Fuck this Earth.
>>
honestly I hope I die in the woods, snow would be cool. And a camp fire. sleepingbag? to much?
maybe some mountains our a creek near by.
>>
>>17228500
but why would anything nice happen, in a world?

some comedian
>>
In glorious combat on during the next crusade. I am an infantry soldier.
>>
My ideal death is death from old age or painless disease
I used to think a gunshot to the head would be best, but than I thought about how your brain stays active for a bit after you die, and whatever happens in the time it's still active, I want it to happen
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.