[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss more about the huge black dog and what it represents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

Can we discuss more about the huge black dog and what it represents?
I went to the gym last night and since I live a bit away, I went through woody fields on my bike to cut the way short. I saw on the road ahead of me what appeared to be a man dressed in black simply standing in the road, so I wanted to avoid him. As I passed by, I noticed it's not a man but the biggest fucking black dog I've ever seen in my life, standing like pic related, on the side of the road. Didn't seem to have any owned or anything.
Needless to say I got spooked and came back home the long way.

What do the black dogs represent? I don't want to jump to the conclusion that it's some kinda paranormal demon dog bullcrap, but there's weird things around these parts (famous UFO sightings and photos, disappearances, time anomalies, ghosts, demon sounds in the forest etc)
There's also old people saying that the woods are inhabited by dog men who are vicious. Many people were attacked by, hear this, dogs that live in the forest. Dogs can live well in the city as stray dogs, but I don't know about dogs living in the forest. Why would dogs live in the forest?

Fucking crazy.
>>
Things have meanings only if you believe they do anon. It could be just a wild dog too.

Dogs are somewhat similar to wolves, which are predators. The bigger, the scarier, the blacker, the spoopier.
>>
Where I'm from the black dog is a symbol of impending death, watch out Anon.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.