[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie, are they possible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>bro in law
>enrolled in military
>top 1% in testing.
>recruitment to intelligence
>says he know shit he can not tell a soul
>gets drunk. Leaks some shit.
Don't remember the specifics because I was drunk too but basically they subjected some chilckens to some experimental gas or injection then decapitated chickens 24 hours later you're running around with no vitals..
Thoughts?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
New to /x/ so any info or thoughts would appreciate
>>
Also typo. The chickens where running around 24 hours later with no vitals
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken

plot twist.. the gas was just MRE farts.
>>
File: zambies.jpg (117KB, 710x565px) Image search: [Google]
zambies.jpg
117KB, 710x565px
>>
The military surely must have some weird experimental shits on their shelves just to scare off the others militaries. Fortunately I don't think it goes much further than the experimental phase. Have you seen your buddy again to discuss this ?
>>
I think your buddy is fucking with you. The rick of telling you anything real is pretty big and Intelligence is extremely boring stuff if your not the guy on the other side who needs to know where to aim the bombs. Even then I'm sure it's still really boring.
>>
The only real zombies that could exist are psuedo zombies such as the rage virus, or a human version of O.unilateralis. In other words, things that cause a zombie like activity but don't actually make you dead. Undead are scientifically impossible as having no pulse would mean their bodies would lack necessary components for muscles to work properly. So even if you were to somehow resurrect a corpse, it wouldn't be able to move.
>>
This was no chicken. It was evil manifest.
>>
It's honestly believable, grew up on a farm and I can tell you for a fact that chickens, for some fucking reason will run around for a minute or so after being decapitated. So IF they were doing this kind of experiment, chickens would no doubt be the testing subject.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.