[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Washington Spooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 56

File: 4L_6NG7FgYz.jpg (76KB, 709x470px) Image search: [Google]
4L_6NG7FgYz.jpg
76KB, 709x470px
Anybody else on /x/ in Washington state? What are some spooky/interesting places to check out there?
>>
>>17212917
509 here, only thing we have in spokane is the 1,000 steps cemetary which is used for high schoolers to have sex on halloween or for satan worshipers to perform rituals in an occult fashion. Heard stories of hooded satanists that get people high and drunk in the cemetary then possess them. Fuckin creepy.

Other than that, there are some spoopy places in the tricities. A friend of mine recently moved to kennewick and he says theres creepy baby cemetaries and weird shit in general all over the place.

If youre thinking cryptids, all we got is ghost and spoopy bigfoot. Ive only lived here for two years though, im wondering if anyone knows about alium sightings around here because i want to check out places where ayy LMAOs frequent.
>>
yes, I think someone on X would be in Washington state
>>
>>17212917

Yeah I do. Check out Skamania county. Lots of bigfoot sightings, lights in the woods/mountains and UFO sightings.

I have personally seen or experienced all three there.
>>
>>17213164
...You're in Skamania?
Sssssssoooooooooo am I........

...Do you know a "Nicky"?
>>
Maryhill Museum is supposed to be haunted. When I went I didn't get any vibes. Seemed like a quaint little place.
>>
>>17213174

No I am not there. I'm a Seattle fag, but I go down there to hike/climb camp etc.

Strange things are afoot around the Big Lava Bed.
>>
>>17212955
509 here as well.

I visited the baby graves, I didn't find them to be that creepy. The first time I visited the place was shrouded in fog so I turned back. The second time I got chased by some dude in a pickup truck before I could even turn onto the cemetery road. (he may not have been actually chasing me, it was a pretty new pickup truck, probably just a redneck with shitty driving skills following me too closely)
>>
Tacoma here
Anyone ever been to Wilderness Heights?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Hazzard
Sounds like a fun place to go get spooked
>>
never had an experience anywhere that claimed to be haunted

got poked in the back of the head twice at the melting pot in seattle. it was weird. hard enough to make me miss my fork once and stab the top of my mouth slightly the second time.

hiking rattlesnake once with an ex we were the last ones on the mountain and a shadowy figure in front of us stopped us in our tracks. just stood there unflinching and wouldnt reply to me. walked behind trees to where i couldnt see it. gf is mid panic attack while i force her to walk forward so that we can run to the fucking car. picked up a rock to beat or throw it. first time i ever feared for my life.

my house has had some weird shit happen in it too.
>>
>>17213891
There is a caretaker who looks after those graves and he is very protective. He wouldnt have hurt you but he probably would try to apprehand you to turn you over to police. He WILL press tresspassing charges, probably would have screamed at you for your disrespect.
>>
Starvation heights in olalla is spooky as fuck. Gotta get permission from the property owner to go there and not get hassled by neighbors or arrested by sherrifs. Btw in an unrelated matter kitsap county and port orchard city police (the nearest actual town) will throw charges at you for any reasonthey can, and are upleasent to deal with so get permission to visit.
>>
Port Townsend is supposed to be the states Most Haunted Town™. My wife and I stayed at the Manresa Castle for Christmas, sadly we didnt run into anything Paranormal, but you may have a better chance at it.
>>
Also, holland rd in bremerton is supposed to be haunted as all fuck too. This one you dont need permission to visit, HOWEVER its haunted for a reason and anyone checking this spot out should be very careful. A little girl riding her horse was struck and killed by a drunk driver, the drunk called his friends to come help him dispose of the body. Sometime later he killed himself. Aproximatly 20 years after a man checking his mail in thesame area was also struck and killed by (could it be?) yet another drunk driver. Stories vary from people simply walking the road in the small hours of the morning and hearing shit like a little girl laughing to people driving down the road with thier headlights off and a shadowy apparation the size and shape of a large horse appearing infront of the car, only to dissapear when the headlights are turned back on. In fact,the drunk drivers who killed the second individual who died on this road were teenagers traveling down the road with thier lights off, or so the story goes, probably trying to see the horse shadow from the original occurance 20 years prior.
>>
>>17212955
>>17213891
Ayy Spokane fags, where you niggas at, 2609 N pines here
>>
>>17214406
Fort warden is creepy as fuck, but thats probably just because of the dark long cooridors n such.
>>
>>17214462
Did you really just give out your address on 4chan? Do you want to be raped?
>>
>>17214467
The address to my apartments, one in 48 chance to guess the one i live in
>>
I also know of at least two other very haunted houses and two parsals of property with very strange happenings that are not documented anywhere. Ive shared about them before a long while ago, but each and every one is private property, one area in particular holds a high probability of getting shot since the locals are terrorizef by crystal meth tweakers every now and again. So once more, permission is vital.
>>
the fact that rainier will eventually destroy a good chunk of Tacoma and Seattle with hundreds of feet of lahar is pretty scary
>>
>>17214476
Fair enough
>>
>>17214489
Yea sometime between tomorrow and the year 4000 or some shit. I feel like theres about the same chance as the olympics becoming an active vilcanic range.
>>
>>17214502
that's what they said about Mt. St. Helens too
>>
>>17214383
Are you speaking from experience or just passing on rumors?

I didn't actually turn onto the Cemetery road, or even turn my blinkers on or slow down to go into it. I was on a pretty main road. If he was chasing me for just driving down a road, the dude's nuts.
>>
Not to change the subject too much, but is there any forrest related shit anyones encountered? Not so much interested in bigfoots, but any other fuck off deep woodlands where anyones encountered something strange? I dont wanna change this to a innawoods thread, but i never read many of those stories from out of wa. Besides the creepypasta with the airshit fags in spokane.
>>
>>17214518
Like actual documentation from a book researchers have done on wierd shit in the state. He is probably notin the greatest state of mental health. Others have been chasedoff at that point before too. I live oon tge civilized side of the state so i dont get out to spokane that often, never really felt like fuckin with that guys dead babies was a good idea. He definatly has an ectremely unhealthy attatchment to them. Some people have reported being shot at, so who knows, maybe he will fuck you up. Point is i wouldnt go dicking around there for spoops.
>>
I'm not sure it's totally related to this thread, but I'm in Oregon (portland area) and would love to go on a spooky mission with NW /x/ friends.

Wasn't "Mel's Hole" in washington state somewhere? I could be remembering it wrong, and maybe it's been 100% debunked by now anyhow. i just remember being semi-interested since it was nearby relatively.
>>
>>17214405
Good info, thanks
>>
>>17214583
It was supposedly in Eastern Washington, probably near Ellensburg
>>
Anyone in the (325) Spokane area l/f a xan plug?
>>
>>17214583
I dont think it was debunked. There is another one in california near china lake. I know someone who lived down thier and the locals know about it, they just dont really care. Or want tourists. Mel sold the property some time ago and the new owner dont want no people up there. It might have even been bought by the government. The reality is its probably a stupid fucking deep lava tube. I mean like down to the crust kf the earth deep. The one in california had a murder surrounding it. I dont remember the full story but basically a guy killedone or two people and dumped a car with the bodies down the hole. He was suspect one the victim(s) dissapeared (small town everyone knew the guy had problems with the victim(s)
>>
>>17214583
The only reason they were able to convict the guy was because they found a finger in his house or someshit. He admitted to dumping them in the hole, and despite the best efforts of the police and other related workers the car and bodies werent able to be found.
>>
>>17214514
Someone had at least seen that one erupt within a hundred or two years though. The last recorded rainier eruption was a long fuckin time ago.
>>
File: 4L_yrlUJQ83.jpg (788KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_yrlUJQ83.jpg
788KB, 3264x2448px
>>17214540
The Weird Washington book? I have that book. A person tells a story of having some crazy dude out there break his windshield and scream at him. I don't think that's true.

Also, I just passed by the Mabton schoolhouse and there's a light on the second floor for some reason. Not sure what it is, probably for security. Wish I had binoculars.
>>
Bellingham here, I deliver all around watcom, and havent seen anything spoopy enough to check out, heard there's an old mine in mt. baker thats creepy, and an insane asylum in sedro wooley, but not sure where either is. (only been here 6 mo.s)
>>
File: Tacoma-EventsExperience-Tacoma.jpg (717KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Tacoma-EventsExperience-Tacoma.jpg
717KB, 1024x683px
bumping because Washington is awesome
>>
>>17214857
There was definatly more to it than that. I vividly remember reading about an angry caretaker at that place. If it wadnt that book then it was another that escapes me at this point.
>>
>>17214894
The hospital in sedro wolly is activly patroled by a security company. Or something.
>>
>>17213174
Washougal here!
>>
Anyone from Yakima County?
>>
we live like, so close to each other
ayyyy lmao
>>
>>17214462
yo neighbor lmao i live in bowdish
>>
>>17215181
I lived in yaks for a year. Tampico has strange happenings. Nothing documented, but i lived out there and have an uncle whos been out there since 99.
>>
>>17215094
There are places near there that have retarded anounts of ufo sightings i believe. And theres that crazy lady with the ranch that has the cult too. Cant remember her name but some b and c list celebritys drank the coolaid sometime in the 80s and 90s. Baded around some warrior spirit from thpusands of years ago or some shit.
>>
>>17215367
Theres a tree they used to hang people from back in the 1800s about half a mile out intp the desert from my uncles house thats just beyond some indian burrial mounds. And some kinda bear/bigfoot/or other cryptid dubbed catman that lives in this dense oasis up the road fron the same spot. Tampico is thoroughly infested with negative energy.
>>
Time to get my door to door raping boots on >>17214476
>>
>>17215506
You might need assistance on this one, there could be entire familys in each apartment
>>
>>17215379
I'd love to hear more about it. Are there any sites with info?
>>
>>17215664
:) I like a challenge
>>
>>17215672
Near trout lake, just south of mount adams. I cant find anything on it now though, at least not in a quick search. Someone dedicating more time looking for info will probably be able to figure it out.
>>
>>17212917
Old fire trail road out on the Tulalip reservation is haunted. There's also an abandoned mental hospital somewhere around Lynnwood if I remember right, might have been torn down by now.

>>17213175
I noticed a cold spot or two, I remember one being near where they were displaying a collection of chess pieces, thought it was just the AC.
>>
>>17212917
I hear there's vampires and werewolves in Forks hahahahahahaha
>>
>>17214894
Bellingham itself is a cursed town. Bunch of Chinese miners got trapped in a cave in and nobody saved them so they put a curse on the whole town. Anyone who spends a night in the town is doomed to return there.

Yeah, it's a pretty shitty curse.
>>
>>17216012
Her name is ramtha

She has a huge mansion in Yelm Washington

People there belive in lizards and how reptile people control the world

Also, they are prefers
>>
>>17216018

I work in Lynnwood on 196th street and I know the house you're talking about, me and a friend went there together and that shit isn't as spoopy as it is depressing.
>>
>>17212917
Used to work at Washington State Pen in Walla Walla. Definitely some spoopy shit. The old kitchen basement, and the butcher shop (now the kitchen staff office) are definitely hainted. Heard stories about unit 6 on the top floor where the gallows are too. Never went up there though since it's closed now.

Also heard McNeil Island is pretty spoopy according to some of the guys that used to work there and some of the inmates they transferred out when they closed it.
>>
>>17216045
Isn't that the plot of Stephen King's Desperation?
>>
>>17216737
They closed mcniel? I dated a girl whos uncle was there. Which was ironic, cuz she had another uncle who molested her and got away (like ran away and noone knows where to) but i guess the one who went to prison was innocent and falsly accused.
>>
>>17216045
Must have been a horrid place when they placed the curse.
>>
I grew up in Yakima, and the only place where shit ever got weird was out on the Rez. Indian burial grounds, abandoned homesteads with horse and owl corpses dumped next to them, possible serial killers that never get identified, much less caught.
>>
Longview here, there is nothing to note here that I know of.
>>
>>17216957
Do you know anything about tampico? I lived there for a yearan weird shit went down.
Also, possible serial killers? Id like explanation, i was followed home once by a car with 3 men, i got a pretty good lead on them at one point and managed to keep it till i got home, upon arriving home i scrambled to the nearest firearm. By the time i got outside the car had pulled up and the people inside were getting out a little farther down the road. I fired 3 warning shots and they dipped.
>>
>>17216965
Gee thanks
>>
>>17217017
I've been out to Tampico, one of my buddies used to be involved with the old Mission down Authanum Road. If you get out there you start getting into 'woods people' rednecks and tweakers, so that doesn't surprise me. I'd be packing all the time if I lived out there lol they coulda been tweakers? Although a bunch of my friends claimed that like a decade ago the cops found an old woman with her face blown off up near Tieton. It's way north of Tampico, but it's about the same distance west from Yakima.
And for the serial killer thing, when I worked at the Herald my editor told me about a string of bodies turning up on the Rez a couple decades ago, but since it's tribal police they either didn't or chose not to investigate it so they never found out if they were related. Rez cops are weird, they don't have to talk with anyone if they don't want. Some guy shot up one of their tribal buildings one time, and the Feds were instantly there and all the info we could get is that 'bullet holes appeared in the building overnight.' Wouldn't even confirm there was a shooter when there was. It's like a black hole.
>>
>>17212917
I hear there is a tranny Seahawks fan somewhere.... super scary.
>>
>>17217017
Also elaboration on catman, and a story.
I dont greentext so fuck off.

Our story begins in the year 1999 when my uncle bob, his wife and two children move from union gap to tampico (
yakima wa) nothing specific in the beginning was ever brought to any of our attention but it was known that the area was strange. I was pretty young at the time (8) so theres not allot i remember outside the event of which ill speak. The event in which i speak is our dealing with what was dubbed catman. There was an oasis up the road, around the corner and down some more. The oasis was surrounded by the thickest brush imaginable, to this day ive never seen anything like it. Cows would go missing, like the entire cow, and bits would appear around the pond as well as a great many other bones, bits of clothing ect. But these cow and hore parts would sometimes be as far as a mile and a half from thier pastures. For those not aware, cougars will only drag prey a few hundred meters tops before feasting and leaving whats left for predators.
>>
Oly bro here, theres apperently a Ghost Town 20 min away and there are some spooky black houses here too:
http://ridiculoushuman.blogspot.com/2010/07/black-houses.html

Also I want to see a ghost this year. It's on my resolutions. Anyone care to go ghost hunting?
>>
Im with you bro, got some blackup too. Hmu [email protected]
>>
>>17217180
>>17217017
Anyhow. It had been long known that this area was evil. Illegals working the fields would go missing with no trace, and no search as to the nature of the non exsistance in this country officially, for all i know those could have been rumors. Getting to the bread and butter, my older brother and our four cousins all heard about this thing and one night we decide to perform a community service and go kill this thing. My older cousins were about 16 on the average, so we werent granted permission to take any firearms, instead we bolted butcher knives to axe handles and mafe these spear things. I was pretty young and wanted to go so my uncle bob came and brought a side arm as well, like someone just said wandering about tampico unarmed isnt advised. >>17217180
>>
>>17217277
We walk put to this place, and as we approach the oasis there is this mass temp drop, im talkin like twenty degrees. About twenty meters before the fence surrounding the oasis and my uncle orders me to stay back. He allows the older ones to approach, i suppose he feels they can handle themselves. Gary, jake and thomas, the older 3, cross the fence and approach the wall of thicket and jungle. I mean a linebacker couldnt tackle his way through, it would take several hours with a large saw to get into it. The other two, my brother and cousin andy, stayed on the road. Right as the elder three got to the treeline we heard what sounded like a tornado blowing through the trees. The wall of brush opened a gap 8 feet tall by 4 feet wide or so. We gad no lights so there was only shadow. My uncle shouted "RUN" and he picked me up and ran with me under his arm a mile back to the house. Before the elder three cousins broke and ran, thomas and jake threw their makeshift spears and stuck the thing.
>>
>>17217277
The restbis too much for me to explain thoroughly on my phone, but the long and short of it is thomas and gary cut back to the road and caught up with trevor and andy who eventuallt a caught uo with me and uncle bob. Jake took a straight right and cut through orchards and pastures with the thing hot on his heels. It followed him all the way back to the house. It stayed there on the hillside for a while and eventually came down to the house and was behind a shed. For all we know it could have been a bear.
>>
>>17217192
Im in hoodsport (guy who just posted email) so im not far from ya.
>>
>>17216944
Yeah they closed it a long time ago. 2010 I think. There is still a functioning Asylum there though. It's for all the child molesters who are civilly committed, like Kevin Coe and that NAMBLA ringleader that was from Spokane.
>>
>>17216965
I found a body by the river in Kelso when I was a teenager. That was fun.
>>
>>17217057
>my editor told me about a string of bodies turning up on the Rez a couple decades ago
A close friend of mine disappeared a little over ten years ago. A few days later there were three bodies found on different parts of the reservation. Reports said they had all been tied up, shot in the back of the head, and burned. We were worried for a couple weeks that he was one of them, DNA came back negative. We found his body in Eastern Oregon a year or two back now.
>>
>>17217057
When i lived out there some tweaker kilked some 50 somethin guy and his 90 somethin mom with a hammer and stole there guns. The rez shit sounds more like gang activity. The sorenos and notenios (or however its spelled) operate out there. One of my cousins was involved till he dissapeared.
>>
>>17217406
Oh, that makes sense now. I never pressed the matter.
>>
>>17217444
Again, i garuntee its gang related. I might even know someone who knows someone that mighta had a hand in it. But it gets fuzzy at a certain point. Dont fuck around with the wrong type man.
>>
>>17217477
You would have to do more than supposedly diddle your niece to be civilly committed though. That is pretty much reserved for serial rapists and super orchestrated child sex crimes. Like organizing child prostitution rings, or producing large amounts of CP with kidnap victims and shit. It's kinda interesting if you look it up, but civil commitment is a pretty fucking hardcore sentence. It can only be done if you have already served your original sentence but you are still deemed a significant risk to society. They committed someone while I worked at the prison and I was told there was a entire tribunal 12 of judges involved to determine the case, and that it could only be done with a unanimous decision among them. Don't know if that's true though there is a lot of gossip among prison staff.
>>
>>17217495
I remember eventually reading that the victims were all Mexican, supposed low level gang members.
>>
>>17216548
I work at the BK by EWHS what house are you talking about the burnt down crackhouse in Perrinville?
>>
File: IMG_0052.jpg (144KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.jpg
144KB, 765x1024px
>>17216548
Also the locked down Bathroom in Lynndale park, girl was killed and raped there, preformed a ritual there and ever since then this thing has been following me around. (Check by the couch on the right).

Also on fisher road there are 3 abandon houses, ones a log cabin, one a medium icome house, one is a mansion. Theyre all in the wooded side of the street and all have this tunnel system. The medium house has a room with little bloody hand prints and it was a murder scene so the cops were called. They have surveillance everywhere on that road now.
>>
>>17217543
Holy shit
>>
>>17217509
All i know is the famy was thoroughly convinced he was framed. The diddler got away. They never said he was framed for that, but for something. Again, never pushed the matter.
>>
>>17217513
I know a man who had 27 confirmed kills via gang activity, he lived abd mostly operated in yaks but business took him out as far as detroit sometimes. I can say with a level of certainty that hilltop in tac was pretty bad in sime areas because of him and his crew mostly in the late 90s early 00s. He was a high up sorenio
>>
>>17212955
>Be high school kid having sex at cemetery on Halloween
>About to bust a nut in Megan when some hooded guys wearing pentagrams show up
>Psst hey, hey kid, want some weed and booze?
>Take their offer, what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>17217543
In whiich order?
>>
Snohomish reporting in. I have seen a ghost on the roads near Forks. I was driving around 2 am and a man all in white stepped out from the tree line, (which is dense as hell and goes for miles and miles) he walked into the road and got on his knees. I had to swerve to avoid hitting "him", and even though it was pitch black he seemed to perfectly illuminated. It was spoopy. Also, the Oxford tavern in my town is haunted, screams are heard inside and an unnatural cold comes over some patrons when they enter the basement. Also, Sultan Basin road.. scary stuff has gone on in those woods, I've come across some weird shit while 4x4'ing.
>>
>>17217585
Lol
>>
File: smithtower.jpg (221KB, 855x684px) Image search: [Google]
smithtower.jpg
221KB, 855x684px
If anyone wants to know some shit about Vancouver WA I know a lot of spooky shit. I've lived here my entire life and have been from fruit valley to 192nd on foot (involuntarily) and there are some areas that are just too sketchy to not be /x/.
>>
>>17212917
Everett here. Mariner High School has some history surrounding it. Urban legends about it, the elementary school, and the middle school all being differing levels pic security prison buildings. Spoopy ghost sightings at midnight. Actual documented deaths while it was being built.

And for actual experiences, my friend was using one of the women's restrooms and while she was in the stall, she heard somebody come in, but despite not hearing the person leave, the bathroom was completely empty. She also was in the same one doing her makeup and all the sinks turned on art once.
>>
>>17217782
Explain the wierd shit homie.
>>
>>17217543
just looks like a sock hanging off your couch lmao
>>
Bumping again
Tacoma allegedly has really old tunnels under it that the chinese built for shanghai-ing sailors.
probably bullshit tho
>>
>>17214406
The first are kinda spooky but nothing about that place is scary
>>
>>17214462
bravenigga.com
>>
>>17217862
go on
>>
File: Vancouver-Hilton-Wedding-101.jpg (130KB, 718x489px) Image search: [Google]
Vancouver-Hilton-Wedding-101.jpg
130KB, 718x489px
>>17220087
In fruit valleys southern edge there's an access road that will take you from 34th ST all the way to Vancouver Lake. On the tail end of this road there are shanty towns and homeless camps, but as you drift from the traveled paths there is nothingness but overgrown paths.

These paths all lead to nothing and form a sort of "net" around the lake by the county farms. Nothing for miles with all these overgrown paths some going into known cougar and buck territory.

Likely story is that it's just large animals all trekking too and fro the lake, however the local homeless population will tell you that it's unwise to venture on any of them because they have all reported seeing men with assault gear and flashlights. They often say that people get lost on the paths and resurface on the other-side of town with an unwillingness to go back, but I'm too spooked to go on the maze of paths in general.

Don't even get me started on the ST. James wine cellar too.
>>
>>17220134
Probably neo nazis or some shit.
>>
STA plaza in downton Spokane is a pretty spoopy place.
>>
>>17214462
612 Wharf Avenue
>>
>>17220260
I love by northtown mall. I've been to the plaza a couple times. Creepy shit.

Why is /Spokane/ in /X/? I couldn't find shit in /soc/
>>
File: BIVnfnTCQAAYC6q.jpg (129KB, 912x799px) Image search: [Google]
BIVnfnTCQAAYC6q.jpg
129KB, 912x799px
>>17213174
The only person on x I've heard of actually from Skamania on x at least.

I swear there's too few of you people (lol lowest pop county).

Seen a number of lights growing up in South Pierce County along with what is essentially a skin walker on the bluffs north of the Nisqually river outside my home town.

When I lived in the Yakima valley for a while for work, I always got a strange vibe of something x-tier. Always at night in the remote parts in the SW valley.

My worst experience was in Idaho though middle of nowhere with 2 buddies some sort of caucus and a scream ill never forget.

I really want to venture off to that UFO ranch by Mt. Adams some day or the PCT-leg of the mountain.
>>
>>17215713
You do realize that Washington basically has castle doctrine, don't you?
>>
206 here. Own a production company. Want to believe. Skeptic but open. Would love to shoot a show where I have my believe moment.
>>
>>17214462
Live near central valley on sullivan bro
>>
>>17214894
The asylum by sedro-woolley is kinda interesting. It's on helmick road off of state hwy 20. Most of it has been turned into a disk golf park, but there are still a bunch of spoopy decaying buildings. I live down in Mount Vernon, so I go running there from time to time.
>>
>>17220826
are you photogenic
>>
>>17221118
Oh you know, I've been known to turn a head or two in one direction or another for one reason or a different reason
;D;D;D wink wink wank
>>
File: IMAG0003.jpg (1MB, 3264x1952px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0003.jpg
1MB, 3264x1952px
>>17217017
>>17217057
>>17217180
>>17217277
>>17217314
>>17217348

You guy(s) sound cool as fuck.

I would love to solve spooky /x/-Washington mysteries and hunt down cryptids with you folk. I may not live in the valley anymore but that doesn't mean my outdoors experience and weapons collection couldn't come in handy.

Awesome shit in this thread even if 4chan advises me that everything is fake haha
>>
Just posting to say I really can't fucking stand Washington, having lived there for 7 years from 2002-2009 and literally have not been back since.
>>
File: ruckers tomb.jpg (586KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ruckers tomb.jpg
586KB, 1600x1200px
I once took some amethyst from the windows of Rucker's Tomb in Everett and had some strange happenings afterward. Also, go half-way down the hill from Rucker's Tomb and you'll find a witch's grave with a pentagram engraved on the tombstone. Cool cemetery to visit, especially at night. Even more so on nights of pagan holidays.
>>
File: WahMee.jpg (259KB, 1080x717px) Image search: [Google]
WahMee.jpg
259KB, 1080x717px
The Wah Mee Club massacre building in Seattle is also an interesting site. Despite a mysterious fire on the top floor a few years ago, the building facade still stands. Chinese residents here are still freaked out by it. Strange things started happening in the neighborhood after the fire. Many residents believe some form of evil was finally released.
>>
File: Merchants.jpg (24KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
Merchants.jpg
24KB, 500x293px
And I'll debunk one people think is haunted. Merchant's Cafe is Pioneer Square was featured on an episode of Dead Files. It isn't paranormal at all. I've had many friends who worked there for years and laugh at the notion this place is haunted. Apparently the current owner is some flake who tried to work the haunted angle for more exposure. They still serve great drinks, but don't go there expecting to find anything supernatural. Underground Seattle though, is a different story.
>>
File: 0922152128.jpg (81KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
0922152128.jpg
81KB, 555x986px
Ayyyy 16 spooky points to anyone who knows where this is. Hint is pretty obvious in pic related.
>>
File: 0922152049a.jpg (124KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
0922152049a.jpg
124KB, 555x986px
>>17222103
>>
File: 0922152132.jpg (128KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
0922152132.jpg
128KB, 555x986px
>>17222108
Jars of green powder
>>
File: 1008152343b.jpg (98KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
1008152343b.jpg
98KB, 555x986px
>>17222114
>>
File: 1009150028.jpg (101KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
1009150028.jpg
101KB, 555x986px
>>17222116
>>
File: 1009150026a.jpg (147KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
1009150026a.jpg
147KB, 555x986px
>>17222120
>>
File: 0920151258.jpg (133KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
0920151258.jpg
133KB, 555x986px
>>17222121
Last pic for now. Only pic I have of the outside. I should take more, its very close to where I live.
>>
>>17216018
I grew up by Firetrail. It has a spooky rep because so many cars' brakes failed going down it. Also, it is so steep that the reflection from the headlights from cars going up the hill and reflecting off the cloud cover have been reported as UFOs for years now. My dad used to be a cop there and they'd get multiple reports every week.
>>
>>17222103
It is in Richland at least I am pretty sure it is
>>
File: 0922152051.jpg (86KB, 555x986px) Image search: [Google]
0922152051.jpg
86KB, 555x986px
>>17222149
About a 290 mile drive from Richland...
>>
File: smug.jpg (45KB, 515x434px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
45KB, 515x434px
>>17212917
Used to live Bremerton and seabeck on NW Holly rd. Internet's says there's supposed to be a spoopy ghost lady on road at night.

Usual WA fog and no ghost lady, but mail box that could be confused for a person at night. That's about as close as I've come to spoopy stuff.
>>
File: aurora bridge.jpg (123KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aurora bridge.jpg
123KB, 500x375px
I have yet to witness it myself, yet there are many reports of apparitions being spotted on the Aurora Bridge. They've even caused car accidents, as well as many people stopping to get out of their cars in an effort to save them from jumping. Many people have committed suicide there, second only to the Golden Gate Bridge on the west coast. Great walk or bike ride on a chilly, foggy night.
>>
>>17222158
Concrete? I live in skagit valley.
>>
>>17220134
Do get started, I also live near here and require spoops
>>
Battle Ground here, know of no /x/ tier places but god, am I wanting
>>
File: BdVV_etIQAA5mVW.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BdVV_etIQAA5mVW.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>17212917

360 here.

The area of Sergeant Rd. and Old Hwy 99 SW.

Seen a UFO that was 100 ft in diameter nearly land.
>>
>>17216965
I've only passed through, but the Kelso theater pub is mad haunted. Also, not paranormal but you should check out the classics/oddities store down the road, it's the only reason I ever visit Kelso really
>>
>>17219794
tell me more

also if anyone knows anything about JBLM or the Hanford nuclear site, would be v interested
>>
Moved to tri-cities recently, why is west of tri-cities (south of Yakima) so southern-tier redneck? I didn't expect this, especially from a state like Washington.
>>
>>17223016
Most of WA outside of king county is redneck as fuck.
>>
>be me, 2010, going to school in Bellingham.
>driving to my girlfriend's house, near wwu campus.
>stopped at a traffic light.
>column of fog materializes at street corner, drifts across the street still in a coherent vertal column.
>fades away when it reaches the other side of the street.
>all my wut.
>>
File: 1452900148431312278018.jpg (4MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1452900148431312278018.jpg
4MB, 2432x4320px
>>17221059
I'm actually there right now. Here's a pentagram in one of the buildings.
>>
>>17215672
>>17216524

Ramtha is the spirit's name. The woman who channels him is J.Z. Knight.

https://www.ramtha.com/
>>
File: GOPR0497.jpg (912KB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
GOPR0497.jpg
912KB, 1800x1350px
>>17222671
Yup.
You've probably been here.
>>
>>17223859
i live down the street from her.
>>
>>17223870
Although I work in concrete, I actually haven't. I would love to hear more about it though. It's that big silo thing across the road from the gas station, right?
>>
File: Picture 534.jpg (853KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 534.jpg
853KB, 1536x1152px
>>17223948
The gopro pic is from DT (devils tower)
The other pics are from the silos across the river.
The silo across from the gas station is all sealed off now.

Pic related was the Old school castle before it burnt down. Good times were had in there.
>>
File: mill.jpg (625KB, 1559x930px) Image search: [Google]
mill.jpg
625KB, 1559x930px
Went to Palouse Falls today and discovered this cool abandoned mill really close to it. No idea if there's a way inside, but it looks way cooler in person than from a dated satellite view.
>>
File: Concrete spoops.jpg (694KB, 1575x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Concrete spoops.jpg
694KB, 1575x1013px
>>17223948
The silo across the gas station has always been sealed off from the public pretty well. Probably around 8 or 9 years ago a small sink hole opened up right next to it. A few friends and I scoped it out. It was completely flooded inside. Not much too see though. Couldn't go to any of the upper levels unless you wanted to do a sketchy ass hundred foot pitch black climb. I was in middle school back then. Didn't have the balls to do it.

Devils Tower aka DT has always been a popular tourist spot even though you're technically not allowed to go past the gate at the beginning of the road. Its not hard to just walk right past. DT its self isn't very well sealed off either. Multiple ways to just walk right in. It was a very popular spot for local kids to party, do drugs and just explore. There have been a few deaths there. One more recent when a kid killed himself at a party a couple years ago. Its a pretty big complex you can easily spend hours in.

The other silo across the Baker river by the fish hatchery is my favorite one. You really got to sneak into it at the right hours because the buildings around it are still in use. Its probably the least explored one and by far the funnest. Large gaping holes that go into a black abyss. Accessible by very thin flimsy rusted ladders. Boxes of nuclear power project stuff and other stuff. Tunnels underneath, they don't really go anywhere though. You kinda get a glimpse into the past when you go in this silo.
>>
There's a really ugly house on the end of the Lake Union Bridge that used to give me nightmares. Not that interesting, though.
>>
>>17224004
>>17224051
Very interesting, I'll have to check it out some time. Thanks!
>>
>>17216524
I shot a video on Ramtha property. Creepy as all fucking hell. We left early.
>>
509 here, surprised my fellow comptonites don't know of turtle lake, decommissioned missile bases, mica peak, Patsy Clark Mansion, Monaghan hall, Spokane house Japanese district... we got so much bs spoopy shit that some guy wrote a book about it. Its not to surprising tho, our city did burn down once. How many other Spokaneites know where to find hangman's hill.
>>
>>17220795
Hurr durr and were really gonna go on an apartment complex rapeing spree. Moron.
>>
>>17221650
All but one of those was me. [email protected]. hmu nigga
>>
>>17221669
Just curiou, where do you find to be soo much better?
>>
>>17221871
Pentagram does not automatically mean witch. 9.5 times outta 10 its a freemason grave. They often times use imagry mistaken for shit like that.
>>
>>17222938
Theres no hwy 99 in 360 nigga
>>
>>17223078
Better than the fucking liberal mecca of the west coast.
Sorry everyone in the state isnt a marxist fuzzy bunny nut lover
>>
I live in Vancouver, but have family in Puyallup. Anyone remember that hospital that has a cemetery behind it? it was on the hill where the main casino is where old firecracker allley was. Anyway they tore it down, but I remember I had a family member who worked there, and the top two floors I believe were completely closed off, Went up there with my cousin to peek in one of the windows on a door, shit made me feel uneasy. Apparently there were tunnels and stuff underneath.
>>
>>17225090
I happen to love living outside of king county.
>>
>>17223078
The fuck? Snohomish County isn't.
>>
>>17225045
Yeah in Wenatchee there are a ton of gurl-mason (forget what they are actually called) graves marked with pentagrams.
>>
>>17227613
Lol OK if you say so.
>>
File: 1449521497620.jpg (70KB, 900x758px) Image search: [Google]
1449521497620.jpg
70KB, 900x758px
>>17212917
Pullman here, although originally from Benton Co.

I'd say Pullman can get creepy at night, and sometimes we claim our house is haunted, but I haven't found anything worthwhile other than old abandoned farms to check out.
>>
>>17214857
Oh shit I live only 5 miles from there, shit always looks weird there. Please /x/ I don't need to fear getting raped by demons only a little ways from my usual home.
>>
>>17227653
Have you checked out the WSU campus? There's like 6 miles of tunnels under that bitch. I explored nearly all of it back about 9 years ago. Some of the older and deeper parts are creepy as fuck.
>>
File: 1449670703517.jpg (52KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449670703517.jpg
52KB, 450x450px
>>17227673
I forgot about those, probably just because it seems like a lot of people go in them. I've had friends who've gone in, but I have yet to myself. I hear it's interesting, but honestly I browse 4chan much more than I ever leave my house even as a student.
>>
Grew up 360 here, currently 253.

>>17227613
>>17227624

Growing up here, I've always been under the impression that if you're within 5 miles of I-5, you're probably in a librul area, and otherwise it's a pretty big chance that you're in redneck central. Even along stretches of I-5 north of Everett and south of like Tacoma, a lot of the places right on the freeway are still conservative farmer types. Snohomish isn't as conservative as Yakima county, but if you head east, it might as well be in parts. Same applies along the whole I-5 corridor.
>>
File: fixedw_large_4x.jpg (464KB, 1224x918px) Image search: [Google]
fixedw_large_4x.jpg
464KB, 1224x918px
Anybody know anything about this random abandoned bus in the middle of nowhere? Why does it have it's own listing on google maps?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/PNW+Bus/@46.6944739,-118.4271723,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x5498b55eeb9394c9:0x28b144c27bd39c72
>>
>>17227604
Good. King county is for faggots and liberals.
>>
>>17227604
And steriotype "redneck" culture is just as retarded as steriotype seattle culture. If you can even call it culture.i
>>
>>17227613
Not to turn this into a pol thread, but im sure the ignoorant transplant, who thankfully left, is probably defining "redneck" as people who dont live walking distance from everywhere they need to go, have guns and enjoy shooting them, and drive vehicles that get less than 30mpg. My guess is people who work more with thier muscles to earn a living as opposed to thier ass and fingers also get grouped into this category by our unwelcome past guest. Im sure religion plays a roll too, im not christian, but id take rednecks any day over hearing that sand nigger babble blairing from sand nigger churches in seattle 5 times a day.
>>
Bellingham here.

nothing to see, move along please.

>ayyyyy lmao
>>
>>17216965
Well, we do have several creepy places like Bunker Hill or German Creek, the latter having a graveyard dedicated to only one family last time I checked
>>
>>17222739
Not the guy you're talking to, but a Vancouver fag regardless. In Fort Vancouver there is an abandoned army hospital called building 614 that has some spooks. Third floor was the psyche ward.
>>
Any spooky places in methow valley area?
>>
>>17225045
Yeah. "The Witch's Grave" is just what the locals call it. I have never looked up her history. It constantly gets vandalized. I used to always clean it off when I lived in Everett.
>>
Anybody interested in starting a group for Washington residents? Like a telegram or kik group for people who are into spooks or magic(witchcraft) meditation etc. anything that has to do with studying and or practicing the left hand path?
>>
>>17219794
Wouldn't doubt it. There are legit ones beneath Portland.
>>
>>17230205
I would for spooks and cryptids. Meditation magic ect can fuck right off. It ignorant to say, and im well aware of this, but all that mystical bullshit is far above and beyond me. Spooks should be kept seperate from "magic".
>>
>>17230320
may as well just make a washington kik group and see where it goes
>>
>>17230394
True. Ill try not to be close minded. Im just stupid busey (Working class father of three) and feel as though i dont have time to understand some things ive deemed to complex and therfore time consuming. Id like help understanding magik n stuff, if there were condensed versions.
>>
File: photo_2016-01-16_21-51-35.jpg (51KB, 640x781px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-01-16_21-51-35.jpg
51KB, 640x781px
>>17230205
>>17230394
kik code here just scan-zo
>>
>>17230514
Just made a kik. Cant find this
>>
>>17230669
>Update
scan the code
>>
>>17230669
or give me your username for invite
>>
>>17212955
Ive been to the steps at night that shits spoopy my stepbrother lived in spokane so used to go there all the time and drive by and see the huge cross
>>
bump

425/bellevue here... nothing going on. i do live in the neighborhood where this happened: http://www.nytimes.com/1997/02/03/us/family-killings-jolt-a-tranquil-town.html http://murderpedia.org/male.A/a/anderson-david.htm
>>
>>17230685
horrorisalive

Doesnt know hiw scan, tech retarded.
>>
>>17212917
Bremerton here. Probably wouldn't investigate spooky shit since I'm an enormous pussy, but it's neat to hear about.
Just moved here recently and I have to say the fog is pretty unsettling. I keep thinking mailboxes are people standing there watching me.
But other than some crazy drug addicts in Silverdale I haven't seen anything legit.
>>
File: 1406497550045.jpg (49KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1406497550045.jpg
49KB, 500x385px
>Oregon and Washington will forever be held hostage by commiefornia
>worst cities in both states are full of Californian hippies and bums, two in the same most of the time

The really spooky shit about Washington is all the ugly fucking hobos who roam the countryside coming up from Portland to get to Seattle.
>>
>>17230819
Nice father ted puc
>>
>>17230514
Spooky dooky chat here omg join!!
>>
>>17230514
bump
>>
>>17212917

Olympia fag here Mmmm every time I think some spooky shit is happening...tends to be some weed smoking cross dresser....nothing any thing good happens here.
>>
File: aliens.jpg (111KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
111KB, 600x524px
>>17222938
AYYYYY 360 we out here!
>>
>>17230287

Seattle too. The whole under city thing is kinda boring, be more fun to go solo or very small group explore....not that large ass group tour.
>>
is Seattle a safe living space ? I mean, aside from all rthe Hippies and Faggots, the city somewhar calls me towards it
>>
>>17213891
Another from the tri-cities area how awesome!
>>
Mel's hole is somewhere near me, paranormal as fuck!
>>
>>17227653
Ayyy Go Cougs
>>
From Colfax, a small town 15 miles away from WSU. There's an old manor in town that everyone who goes in swears is haunted. I've never personally went in but my friends have and are full of stories. Pretty bad asbestos in there though.
>>
>>17223078
The tri-cities is alrigt the old stubborn concirvatives are slowly letting go of the death grip they have on the town
>>
>>17214406
The only thing scary about Port Townshend is how far up it's own ass it is.
>>
>>17231683
If you stay in the rich parts. The outlieing areas can get sketchy. There are other worse places for sure, but seattle has its problems. Its like number 3 in the states for human trafficking. Girl accross from my ex girlfriends appt got snatched, never seen again. So if your a young attractive girl id think twice.
>>
>>17231727
Nah dude its just a hole. Some holes area really deep. Ive heard stories of people falling into old unactive lava tubes in the cascades and nobody can recover the body cuz of how far down it went. See above for example of identacle phenomonon in china lake ca.
>>
>>17231745
Id check it out. As long as you dont shred up the asbestos and huff the particals, or live there, there isnt any real danger. That shits bad for you but more on like a long term basis.
>>
Spokane Valley here also. I haven't seen anything since I have lived here. I had a friend in HS that had an experience down by Olympia back in the 80s with her boyfriend. She said they saw some saquatches when they were making out down on his family's property. Plus we use to have shared dreams with another friend of ours. It was fun talking about the dreams on the way to school every morning.
>>
Spokane here
I don't know of any spooks here, but I've heard there's a Satanist church on the stateline. Can anyone confirm?
>>
Auburn here,
Nothing much other than myth at a High School.
>>
>>17214476
Won't be hard, you only one who will be a fag with no people skills. Dark circles under eyes, see you in bit
>>
Maltby cemetery, it's a satanic cemetery in the middle of the woods. It's like a 2 mile hike I think. If you go at night, you have to be extremely stealthy because the caretaker will chase you off if he sees or hears anyone in the cemetery. It's a very spooky place, there's a lot of fucked up stories
>>
Supposedly Waterville is crazy haunted. I never saw anything myself, but I dated a girl from there who claimed nearly all the old buildings are haunted. Also there are so called "spook lights" out on the country road.
>>
>>17216045
I think you're referring to the East Indian riots, where a bunch of white people went down to the Indian tenaments and beat the shit out of them, then ran them out of town because "dakken er jerbs!"

That wasn't all that uncommon for the period though.

There was the Blue Canyon Coal Mine explosion that killed 23 men, by far the largest disaster in the area. But that killed white men, and they were killed outright, not trapped.

I'm from the area, and the most famous paranormal thing is Angel Eyes.
>>
I used to visit my grandfather in port ludlow every single summer. Lived in poulsbo for two years . WA was always a really nostalgic childhood memory, but after this summers experience I don't know how eager I am to go back. I sure as fuck am not goin anywhere near my uncles house.

>visit grandpa for first time in 6 years, really excited to finally return to childhood haunts as an adult
>Family reunion at my rich uncles house, we go to spend the night there
>he's a millioniare thanks to investments and has a sweet as fuck vacation house secluded in the Forrest, close to the Olympic National Forrest.
>get there, brand new house is really nice. He barely lives in it so it was super clean and doesn't have a whole lot of furniture and decoration.
>we settle in to our guest rooms me and my best friend are sharing a room. The house is really open with huge windows. My room has a huge window and I can see right into the Forrest
>Rich uncle's chinese wife made my family a really great dinner most of the family is outside on the porch catching up
>me and my friend stay inside with the chinese wife talking about how she likes america, she's INCREDIBLY nice. Like picture perfect housewife.
> We're complimenting her cooking a lot and she's so modest, but when we compliment the house she looks unhappy
>I get nosey because it's obviously a GREAT house, I ask if there's anything she doesn't like.
>she tries to brush it off and be polite, she says "Oh no, it's really nothing! The house is beautiful. I love the Forrest." but she looks really nervous.
>I brush it off because I figured maybe she was just unhappy about how empty/undecorated the house was
>>
>>17214894
Western state Hospital is still partially occupied (repurposed), and security is very active. Well patrolled and low tolerance. all the good stuff is well secured now. Give it a pass.
>>
>>17235175
Cont.
>After reunion most of the family goes home, I go back to room to get stuff for a shower
>The window is open (I did not leave it open because mosquitos) and there are muddy foot prints leading up to my suit case on the bed
>suit case is open and my clothes are EVERYWHERE. They're dirty and covered in mud and lying all over the room.
>Best friend's suitcase had a lock on it so it was still closed but it had dirt smears all over it
>I don't even know what to do but I go to the kitchen and yell for everyone to look in my room
>My mom is freaked the fuck out and so is my best friend.
>I try to tell them the window was closed but only my friend believes me, my uncle said I must have left it open and my mom agrees because i can be a careless moron
>he told us theres some homeless people in the forrest that try and break in and get clothes sometimes so we have to be careful of our stuff.
>I'm really :/ about the whole situation, me and my friend relocate to a new room and we double check that the window is closed and locked before bed.
>I suddenly REALLY didn't like how big the windows were, and was mad that there weren't curtains.
>we're up really late because we're low key creeped out. We're starting to joke and make light of the situation.
>>
>>17235184
Cont.

>As a joke but also to sort of reassure myself I put on my iphone flashlight and shone it outside of the window
> I was scanning the trees and bushes. My friend's next to me
>one of the bushes has eyes that light up when the light hits them
>me and my friend are SCREAMING our fucking heads off
>It's face is so muddy I can't see the skin but its eyes are shining and its hands had really long creepy as fuck fingers
>it's sort of hunched over, and turns around and runs away mostly on its legs but sometimes using its arms.
>i can't totally see what it is because it is wearing LAYERS and layers of coats, jackets, hats and scarfs just draped all around it's body.
>my friend turned to me
>"is that you're grandmas coat?"
>mfw it's the illusive Washington state cryptid the Mackleman
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 294x256px
>>17235192
>>17235184
>>17235175
Punchline would've been better if you hadn't revealed you were underage by misspelling "forest" you simple fuck.

3/10 for effort.
>>
>>17235219
I'm not underage I just really fucking suck at spelling.

thanks though
>>
>>17222126
Concrete? AKA Cement City? Pictures are old
>>
>>17214476
or you know, burn the whole thing down.
>>
Anyone know about these?

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/washington.htm
>>
All my discovered adventure spots, AMA if you're looking for specific locations. Most of them I found here under the snohomish, king and pierce county: http://www.ghosttownsofwashington.com/
>>
>>17235240
Yes, and pictures are not that old. From June I think.
>>
>>17236476
thanks for the link m8
>>
Anything weird going on in the northern San Juan Islands this time of year?
>>
>>17235192
Probably locals trying to run you off cuz we dont like rich snowbird fucks that flock up here every god damn summer making a bunch of traffic and bein all touristy n shit. Go back to california and stay there
You only visited your grandparents once a year when you lived in poulsbo? Port ludlow is only like half an hour a way. Lazy nigger
>>
>>17236476
Care to share your .kml file?
>>
>I will never move to a cozy spooky Washington village, instead I'm forever stuck as a Yuropoor
Why live
>>
File: IMG_0626.jpg (2MB, 3456x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0626.jpg
2MB, 3456x3456px
>>17238457
sure:
https://mega.nz/#fm/WdM0WCDY
>>
I live in Port Gamble, it's real spooky.
>>
>>17238747
How spooky?
>>
File: abandonded fan house.jpg (868KB, 1224x1224px) Image search: [Google]
abandonded fan house.jpg
868KB, 1224x1224px
posting potential spooky but mostly interesting Washington stuff
>>
>>17221923
>Underground Seattle though, is a different story.
is that the tour? is it worth taking?
>>
North-Eastern WAfag here. Mabton High School in the south-east is pretty spooks at night.
>>
>>17238729
link doesn't work, you need to paste the "link + key"
>>
>>17238765
Reeeeeeal spooky.
>>
>>17237490

When I lived in poulsbo I visited them almost every weekend, I visited them once a year back when I lived in Virginia. I live in Florida now and this summer was the first time I saw them in about 6 years.
>>
File: IMG_20160118_160650298.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160118_160650298.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
>>17224051
Visited the quary today. /10 very spooky, would haunt again.
>>
>>17212917

I'm shocked more people aren't talking about Western State Mental Hospital. That was the scariest place ever back in the day. I had tons of fucked up experiences there as a kid with ghosts and paranormal shit happening. The hospital is still in use but across the street up high in the park is an old bulding from the insane asylum that used to have graffiti and boiler rooms and shit. I saw some crazy shit in that boiler room. I think the city tore it all down awhile ago because gangs and satanists used to hang out there all the time.

There's also a couple of satanic graveyards in Western Washington that I've almost been killed.

Also google Starvation Heights.

There's tons of fucking creepy places in Washington.
>>
>>17216965

I used to live on the river down near Cathlamet about 15 minutes from Longview. Right there is a historical point because that's where Indians and Whites used to fight over fishing rights and where the first white fishing/logging settlement was. There was all kinds of murder there back in the day. I used to live right on the spot where the first settlement was and I'd see spooky spirit lights and hear all sorts of spooky shit in the woods almost nightly. It was pretty awesome.
>>
>>17227604

Add another person who thinks King County can go fuck itself. Lived in Seattle, got tired of the socialists fucking everything up and dealing with entitled human shit. Moved to Mason County, never been happier. Everyone is nice out here, no socialists or niggers and everything is half the price as Seattle.
>>
>>17238919
Where is that?
>>
File: angeleyes.jpg (4MB, 3239x2592px) Image search: [Google]
angeleyes.jpg
4MB, 3239x2592px
>>17236248
I know about Angel Eyes in Bellingham.

Bayview Cemetery is on a hill overlooking downtown B'ham and the bay. Or at least it used to, the trees might have grown up and blocked the view. On one side runs Whatcom creek in a very steep, heavily wooden ravine.

In one part of the cemetary is a huge gravestone with an angel sculpture, and only the epitaph "Bland." I can remember hearing the story from my cousin about 1990. The story goes that if you went there on certain hours of the night, the statues eyes would glow. There might have been some kind of ceremony evolved, I don't know if people prayed to the statue or made wishes or whatever, but it's said that weird things would happen, sometimes terrible things, including death.

One of them was indeed a real death, local teenager tried was decapitated trying to beat a train on his motorcycle. That was true enough, I remember it in the paper and my uncle caught the whole thing on his police scanner. What my cousin said was that the night of the accident, he and some of his friends had gone to Angel Eyes on a dare, and the eyes were indeed glowing. I have no idea if that part is true, but hey, it's part of the ghost story.

It continued, the vengeful friends of the teenage boy went back in the night and saw the eyes again glowing. This time they took a hammer and chisel and carved out the statues eyes. To their horror, the eyes continued to glow. No longer wanting to keep the eyes, they put them in a small box, and chucked them into the ravine that was Whatcom creek, thinking they'd never cause trouble again.

I was never a big believer in ghost stories. This, like I said, was told to me in 1990. I forgot about it until 2001, when this happened:

http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm?DisplayPage=output.cfm&file_id=5468

All within a stone's throw from the cemetery.
>>
>>17212917
>Twin Peaks
was filmed there, wasn't it?
Snoqualmie Falls (or however it's spelt, né)....
>>
Westport/Aberdeen resident here.
Absolutely nothing spooky here on land anyway.
the occasional big black shadow in the ocean but nothing else really.
>>
>>17221669
good, fuck off pussy.
>>
File: 205.jpg (3MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
3MB, 2448x2448px
>>17239644
Pierce County, its an old mine
>>
>>17239323
my bad, first time doing this:
https://mega.nz/#!mNt3karQ!UPfVAlasoPnOgOb1F9IfxSLmQHuhU9WCenkCFSj31Ik
>>
>>17225057
Yeah there is.
It's no longer a highway. It's a two lane road that used to be a highway.
Hence the name.
It's the road you get on if you go south past Olympia airport.
>>
>>17240480
works, cool thanks
>>
>>17240009
North Bend
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-18-23-22-51.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-18-23-22-51.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
There's an apparent haunted road that runs through a tulalip reservation. Marine drive
>>
File: 12312.jpg (22KB, 314x198px) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
22KB, 314x198px
>>17240174
Tokeland hotel and billy's are the ones i know of.
>>
>>17236592

Which islands?
>>
>>17214406
Dude I fucking worked a job there painting the symbols in a parking lot at night, like 9pm to 3am. Shit got really weird really fast. A bunch of deer would just appear out of nowhere and stand around making lots wailing sounds for no reason, and there was constantly the sound of footsteps but no one around but me and my coworker.
>>
509 and 360 here. Used to live in the summit view apartments in Spokane about 17 years ago when I was little (I'm 24) supposedly it was a children's hospital long before it was housing. I used to see moving shadows, figures standing at the end of my bed, and one time a figure made a light bulb explode. Needless to say I was afraid to be alone there.

Moved to port orchard a few years ago and every once in a while late at night I've noticed wierd looking shit hovering/flying over the bay and the puget sound naval shipyard. Probably some bullshit plane though
>>
>>17231716
Kennewick fag here. Went to baby Graves as a teen for a bonfire party and got arrested, lol. Was in the cemetery for all of 5 minx before the sheriff showed up.
>>
Everettfag
moved to WA two years ago, the spookiest thing that ever happened to me is just being lost on Iron Goat Trail at night.
Kinda boring but, thanks to my shitty flashlight i cant see more than 2 meter in front of me. it took me like 2 hours to navigate my way from halfway of the trail to my car on the west-most side..
..and sadly nothing paranormal happened

Also anymore info on the Asylum on Sedro-Wooley? i often went to sedro for weekend moto ride so i might visit the asylum..

And also about the abandoned nuclear plant?
>>
360 injun here. You guys ever hear of stick Indians?
>>
>>17239446
Who willingly chooses florida or virginia?
>>
>>17239494
Im pretty sure both of those have been mentioned. If you got stories about western, do tell
>>
>>17239588
Mason county right here homie
>>
>>17241018
Port orchards where i was raised. Much better than east wa yes?
>>
>>17241931
Yes. Thats not really a native legend from our parts i thought? I remember it being more of a plains indian deal.
>>
>>17241931
Which tribe? Im spitting distance from the skoke rez.
And how come so many natives live up to the steriotypes? I drive through the skoke everyday and there is nothing but delapidated houses, piles of garbage, tweakers, and drunk as fuck drivers. Not to mention i see these poor sould bury another of thier own like at least once a month. Usually more.
>>
>>17241910
Meters
Moto ride
Do you wish you were from europe or are you from europe?
>>
>>17241910
And if you moved here two years ago your a transplant. Not an everettefag
>>
File: 1441886806561.png (13KB, 528x424px) Image search: [Google]
1441886806561.png
13KB, 528x424px
>>17212955
what about vampires and werewolves?
>>
Yurop here. Is Washington objectively the best state? I think it might be my favorite
>>
>>17216766
No. That's a bunch of miners accidently unearthing Tak, and a little "christian shitter prayer boy" ruining his fun
>>
>>17240750

Whoops, I was going to include 'em the original post.

I'm referring to San Juan/Orcas/Shaw/Lopez Islands.
>>
>>17241910
I've heard iron goat trail is pretty spooky at night around the place where all the people died in that avalanche. I've only been there during the day, but I picked up some odd readings on my gaussmeter.

As for the sedro-woolley asylum, its called northern state recreation area now. It's a large area with a pretty nice disk golf course, lost of walking trails, and some spooky abandoned buildings. It's on helmick road, just east of town off highway 20.
>>
Supposedly there is a haunted bar in Concrete.
>>
>>17242147
Is best state
>>
>>17214583

Salem OR here bro
>>
>>17242406
Chu got?
>>
>>17212917

I live In the tricities but haven't heard of anything spoopy here. Any fellow tricitiens know of anything interesting around here?
>>
Well there's the rainbow house that supposedly repaints itself because the ghost of a gay kid lives there. He came out so his dad killed him? Or I think got shamed into committing suicide.
My friends broke into a condemned child kidnappers home and found chains, toys and whatever. Supposedly a ghost followed one of them to his house and turns his TV on sometimes.
I hear Kubota gardens are pretty spooky too, Google the stories of demons.
>>
>>17242262
have you ever go into the tunnels? i didn't go very deep into them, is it safe to explore them?

And about the asylum, do i need to climb fence/ sneak into the building?
>>
>>17242638
Where are these places?
>>
>>17242692
Kubota gardens is a 20 acre Japanese garden in Seattle and rainbow house is in Seattle too
>>
>>17242147
yes, of course thats coming from a washingtonian. It's civilized enough for cities but rural enough for adventure
>>
File: 4L_4DTe23Vo.jpg (120KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
4L_4DTe23Vo.jpg
120KB, 340x255px
Gospodor monuments off I-5 on the way to Vancouver. Felt a really dark energy first time I saw them.
>>
File: 1449483058449.png (111KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1449483058449.png
111KB, 672x434px
>>17231735
GO COUGS!
>>
>>17242112
I prefer Spokane, less rain, hot summers and snowy winters. Plus I prefer living in cities
>>
>>17242654
Most of the tunnels are pretty damn sketchy, with rotted timbers hanging off the ceiling. I don't recommend going in them. I did find one strange tunnel though, it was smaller like human size and went very deep into the mountain side. I went in quite a long way, but ended up turning back because it smelled like poo and I didn't have a light.

The buildings at the asylum are open and easy to access. No fences or anything. There's a sign that says to stay out, but that's it. Part of of the facility is still in use on the other side of the river, I think it's a rehab center now or some thing like that.
>>
>>17223859
Same thing, crazyyyyy bitch she is
>>
>>17222208
I need to mediate three
>>
>>17222938
No shit??? I live in the 360 and saw a ufo as well with my mom about 8 years ago....disappeared in plain sight
>>
/Shoreline/ here.
A barista told me about the coffee shop on 170th and aurora being haunted as fuck. Apparently, it was a strip club and there was a ton of gang violence and a lot of strippers died or OD'd there. I tried to ask what she's seen, but she wouldn't say more than "There's some scary stuff that goes down here. I mean I've definitely seen and heard some scary things." She even went as far as to tell me she wanted to bring a ouija board and "really figure it out". Not sure how legit this was, but it's the only spoopy thing I've heard about in Shoreline
>>
I stayed in that one haunted hotel in Seattle, the Moore I think?
Does that count?
>>
So today i was contacted by kitsap county sheriff and my car was seen near a body dump site. parked in front of a forrestry gate all the time lately all hours of the night.
I work at a shellfish farm in the middle of nowhere. Driveways too rough so i park at the gate. They found a body somewhere near teal lake over in jefferson county here. Apparently thats close to where i work.
>>
>>17222743
I'm in Battle Ground too, I've had some spoopy experiences but mostly in my or my friend's houses. Fort Vancouver is supposed to be haunted. I think BG Lake is haunted too.
>>
>>17225057
Highway 99 goes through Vancouver which is 360
>>
>>17245751
AINSWORTH.... ghost town.
>>
I remember something someone posted in a nope thread about some spoopy shit that happened whilst he was in Washington with his family. Apparently, they were driving by car through this remote-ish forest when the sky turned red and suddenly these giant red hairy legs popped out and landed amongst the trees. The guy said the legs were so big that they couldn't see were they ended. And then suddenly a bunch of military jets came out and bombed the shit outta the giant hairy legs. Then the guy said he's dad went into some small path to escape the bombing because it was like a warzone or some shit and then when they got to the end of the path everything turned back to normal. I remember reading this here a few years back but I can't find it in the archive. Maybe I read it on some other site. I can't remember properly.
>>
>>17245751
This board is SFW. GTFO
>>
>>17240174
Besides the fact that you can feel the ground move under you near Westport.
>>
>>17246270
Der fakken?
>>
I live in Wenatchee and my work in Cashmere is definitely haunted. Lots of weird unexplainable things happen especially around our walk in fridge. I've heard most of the business in Cashmere are haunted as well.
>>
File: Washington occultists.png (230KB, 1351x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Washington occultists.png
230KB, 1351x1092px
Some nudist Pagan occultists, pic related
>>
File: palouse.jpg (589KB, 1118x630px) Image search: [Google]
palouse.jpg
589KB, 1118x630px
Posting a bump for GO COUGS
>>
File: point-defiances-five-mile-drive.jpg (177KB, 791x490px) Image search: [Google]
point-defiances-five-mile-drive.jpg
177KB, 791x490px
I'll add some stuff I know about Point Defiance in Tacoma. Besides being beautiful and the second largest urban park in the united states is supposedly haunted. In the late 1800's it was owned by the military, although they never really did anything with it. Since the land was turned into a park in 1890 quite a few bodies have turned up there (though this is not uncommon for large parks) including a few young girls. I could get into a few of the ghost stories I've heard if people are interested.
>>
File: pullman1.jpg (74KB, 547x365px) Image search: [Google]
pullman1.jpg
74KB, 547x365px
>>17249452
Go on...
>>
File: pointd2.jpg (122KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
pointd2.jpg
122KB, 720x540px
>>17249452
The story that sticks in my head most gets cited along with one of the young girls who had been found in the park. The details are fuzzy because I heard this stuff 10+ years ago. The girl had gone missing after going for a bike ride around her house, she was 14 or 15 I think. Her body turns up in Point Defiance. A few years later a couple is driving out of the park at night after drinking (a lot of the ghost stories start with drinking or getting stoned) and they see a young girl pushing her bike on the roadside. Some people tend to speed like retards through the 5 Mile Drive, so they pull over to offer the girl a ride out of the park. The guy, who was driving, gets out to talk to the girl, but after a short exchange he comes running back losing his shit and speeds out of the park. When the girlfriend finally calms him down he says he freaked out "because she didn't have eyes"
>>
File: 1450666077631.jpg (23KB, 327x337px) Image search: [Google]
1450666077631.jpg
23KB, 327x337px
>>17249507
Interesting...
>>
>>17249452
Another story is more old fashioned. In the early days of Tacoma and the surrounding areas people got around the Puget Sound on privet ferries called the "mosquito fleet" and Point Defiance was one of the docks. In the Japanese garden there is a spot that overlooks the sound.
Story goes that there was a wife who would see her husband to the ferry every day and watch it leave. One day, while she is watching, something goes wrong and the ferry sinks, everyone dies, including her husband while she watches from the shore. She killed herself shortly afterward, some people think she hung herself in the nearby bathrooms but I'm not sure those were even there back then.
People say they have seen her (again usually after drinking) in the park at night, sometimes walking in the Japanese garden, but mostly staring out over the waters.
>>
File: neverneverland.jpg (65KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
neverneverland.jpg
65KB, 576x432px
>>17249583
Once upon a time there was a little part of the park called Never Never Land, it was filled with stuff from classic kids stories like mother goose and stuff. No ghost stories about that place I'm aware of, but there was probably almost 10 years between when they closed it and when they tore it all down. Walking though decaying storybook scenes late at night was pretty spooky by itself.
>>
>>17222149

I live in Richland and work for Bechtel, we don't have anything like that on the nuclear reservation or around it.
>>
>>17216548
I work at the Value Village right before the Dairy Queen on 164th and 99. Know any spooky stuff round here?
>>
>>17212955
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/washington.htm

Here ya go. Spokane resident here working at Riverfront Park. It's haunted as fuck near the IMAX theater and many people have died on the grounds over the years. Bodies are pulled from the river every year near the park and one guy was recently stabbed to death at the Carousel just a few years back.
>>
>>17239073
It's interesting. The Haunted Underground Ghost Tour is just stupid though. I used to work in one of the buildings in Pioneer Square where the basement had a door to a subbasement, and from there you could get into underground Seattle. It was way more fun to explore that way.
>>
>>17212917
360/253 here what the fuck is up with the dude who rents out the houses then paints them black anyone got more info on that?
>>
Mount Adams and Eceti Ranch!

There are tons of videos on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJDGy_iNnSo
>>
>>17250804
The strange thing about the place is what lies beneath it.
>>
>>17250797
Ive never heard of that. Probably just likes the rolling stones
>>
Lewis county (more specifically Centralia, Chehalis and the VERY small town of Bucoda) has a few things that are a tad creepy.

In the northeastern area of Centralia you can find tons of stone blocks that are remnant of the lumber mills and whathaveyou from the 1900s. Some of them were still in use until the late 50s. Just south of the railyard there's a mostly intact stone wall formation from once such mill that burned down, it's buried just off the road in the trees and even during the winter it's quite dense.

Likewise, just opposite the same railyard in Centralia, there's an abandoned warehouse that not even the homeless will go to. I went there once when I was 18 and shit bricks. The moment I stepped inside every fiber of my being screamed at me to get the fuck out. Even so, I explored every inch of the damn place and aside from a little graffiti, there were no signs of habitation. It's surprisingly open but almost inaccessible from the road. I had to go all the way around following the river to get inside and that's a good 200 feet stretch.

In Chehalis there's a haunted museum. Don't go in the attic after dark. Whatever the fuck is up there, it's angry. I mean really fucking angry. Don't fuck with it.

Another one, Seminary Hill, is weird. Great place to hike a little, but the bear population is pretty big. IF you manage to avoid one of those bastards you'll probably find some old shacks and junk from 40-60 years ago.

Lastly, in the Chehalis area there's a ghost town. Never been, don't care much about it. Research it for yourself.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING ELSE IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA? This is literally all I can find from the last 5 years of actively looking for /x/shit here and I can't exactly travel far anymore.
>>
File: underground-tour.jpg (49KB, 415x332px) Image search: [Google]
underground-tour.jpg
49KB, 415x332px
page 9 bump
>>
>>17245193

No, it's not the "same thing". To say, "Her name is ramtha" is incorrect.
>>
pullman here all i have noticed is there is a haunting up at wsu in stephens hall also one town over in colfax there is a haunted asylum that is called the manor
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.