[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Debunking alien theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 8DmZq4H.jpg (460KB, 1024x812px) Image search: [Google]
8DmZq4H.jpg
460KB, 1024x812px
Every time I watch, hear or think about something related to extraterrestrials I can't help but think two things.
1) What if this IS real? ALIENS VISITING EARTH or etc. blah.
2) No, you pea-brained pleb. Nothing about their behavior is either logical nor sustainable.
For every theory there is always a good defence. In my case, no matter how hopeful I am, there's never a viable answer that supports and confirms the existence of alien life here, or around, on earth.

Why?? If you take a long look at the universe you'll notice a few key features. It's big. It's mysterious. It's governed. It's also really, really, really big. Turn back to Earth, 'The pale blue dot', and ponder once more. We're small. We're kinda fucked up. We're governed, too. We're hopelessly proud of digital wrist watches.

In what backwards alien culture does venturing for millennia to reach us make sense? The majority of UFO accounts just end up being sightings, fly-bys or dumb nonsensical displays. How sad of a species do you have to be to DO THAT.

The universe is governed by laws of physics - ubiquitous and continuous laws. Interplanetary travel is difficult hands down. You have to beat gravity, the atmosphere and your sun whilst lugging a butt load of fuel. Apparently aliens figured out the bee's knees of efficiency, jot on down to Earth and do nothing but piss in our corn flakes.

Please, /x/, share your understanding behind alien theories. The crippling evidence for an against them.
>>
I believe that the ufos aren't aliens, but they're highly advanced humans from a distant future who were finally able to develop time travel. The reason they're so random/rare because they don't want to be seen, they're studying us. And the times that we do have sightings (i.e viable abductions) were them testing how different the human body actually was back in the past, who knows how far? Ancient Egypt? Further? (keep in mind, they could be thousands, even millions of years from the future). They finally have a way to perfectly document history.
>>
>>17212112
There's a number of schools of thought out there.
The most unlikely one is: contact has been made and only a select few know about it.
Then there is the theory that, well, no contact has been made at all. Which is completely plausible.
The last one is contact has been made and we are unaware.
Personally I think no contact has been made. There's a very real chance we are part of the origin of all life in the universe. Maybe from panspermia within or outside the solar system, but we are the only instance where life formed.
It makes about as much sense as saying there is life out there in the universe, and it's what I believe makes most sense.
>>
>>17212282
>backwards time travel

No.

>>17212112

I saw a ufo once. I used to be a believer. But after 3 years on /x/ I've turned into a skeptic. Fuck you /x/ you disinfo'd me. You won you bastards.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.