[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been told I don't play fair based on my chart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160112_232513.png (442KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160112_232513.png
442KB, 1080x1920px
I've been told I don't play fair based on my chart and that I must be beautiful but I guess I can't fit it all together? Please read this or explain that these devilish lines mean.
>general astro thread.
>>
Hooooo boy, friend. Your chart can say a lot about you, even if it isn't directly about you. You don't follow everything within the chart, you might not follow anything at all, it is all up to your own personal consideration..

Mine says that I am psychic. What does someone make of that?
>>
>>17211999
I think that's the hard part for me right now really. I'm trying to learn the basics but and finding there are basics to the basics.
>>
jesus christ all that Libra. Scorpio Mars though, I'm jelly. Better than my Libra Mars.
>>
>>17212015
But what does that mean?
>>
>>17212038
the symbol of Scorpio is subtle, deep, intense. The Mars is stamina/temper/masculine energy.
>>
File: birth chart yo .jpg (57KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
birth chart yo .jpg
57KB, 500x600px
I'm a chick so this isn't as bad as it could.

Also, don't fret about your chart, friend. There are a few things that might be you, and a few that really aren't you.
>>
>>17212038
furthermore, Libra is an air sign with the scales as its symbol. apply these concepts to the corresponding planets, like for example, your mercury, which is your thought process. To put it nicely, a Libra Mercury is pretty much head in the clouds, indecisive.
>>
>>17212048
Well I am a chick so the masculine energy is a bit unnecessary. Thanks so much though. At least now I have something to go with.
>>
>>17212104
we all have drive and aggression lol. That's what Mars is.
>>
>>17212104
masculinity does not mean penis, friend.
>>
>>17212117
I know but I'd rather not seem overly masculine in all of my 5'4 self.
>>
>>17212139
oooh no. Scorpio is a symbol of subtlety. I see your temper as being more refined and calculated, more likely to poison someone than outright beat their ass lol.
>>
>>17212139
it's not about your appearance either. it is about who you are on the inside, how you display that, and how others see it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiccan_views_of_divinity

please read this. the god is masculinity
>>
>>17212153
Very likely to do both. Beat their ass then poison the medicine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.