[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypnosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1414360634660.jpg (1KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1414360634660.jpg
1KB, 251x201px
Repetition is one of the best ways to get a person to really absorb and remember an idea; in this the unconscious soaks it in and creates a foundation for that idea. Repetition also produces positive reinforcement and that in turn creates reality, the more it is used the more real the idea becomes for the listener.

In the Hypnotic Triple you will put the information to your listener piece by piece and layer by layer. You will want to make your statements smooth and elegant and use language that is believable. If your language is not convincing then your suggestion will not get through to your listener, if it does not get through then there will be no recall of the information.

The most important part of the Hypnotic Triple is that you are creating a triple or repetitive effect. Constantly use the words or a specific word you want your listener to put into action as a part of your suggestion. When this is done smoothly, and in a way that is believable your purpose will get through.

Seeding has a sneaky effect; the idea is to casually drop the ideas one by one over a period of time. After each idea is dropped to your listener you will nurture it with other details that will help it grow into a full grown idea of their own. Master hypnotist Milton Erickson was very successful with this tactic in his therapies.

He would plant the idea in the mind and then keep replanting it repeatedly until the person is ready for the full on question, suggestion or idea to brought to them. If this is done right then later, after careful nurture of the thoughts and ideas you are planting, your subject will be prepared for you to bring the idea to them in a statement. It will no longer be overwhelming to them because the little pieces you have put in their mind have been in there preparing them unconsciously.
>>
>>17209997
Seeding is a useful tactic, especially when you have a change or idea that is shocking or overwhelming. In this tactic you can present the information to the person a little at a time in a way that is less overwhelming to them by casually mentioning it over time, time after time. This is easier to accept because with Seeding you have created a foundation to set the final thought on that will be strong enough to hold it.
>>
File: 4401-05.jpg (16KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
4401-05.jpg
16KB, 250x251px
>>17210006
Tis true without error, certain & most true.
That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing
And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the moon its mother, the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth is its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here.
Its force or power is entire if it be converted into earth.
Separate thou the earth from the fire, the subtle from the gross sweetly with great industry.
It ascends from the earth to the heaven & again it descends to the earth & receives the force of things superior & inferior.
By this means you shall have the glory of the whole world
& thereby all obscurity shall fly from you.
Its force is above all force. For it vanquishes every subtle thing & penetrates every solid thing.
So was the world created.
From this are & do come admirable adaptations whereof the means (or process) is here in this. Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of the philosophy of the whole world
That which I have said of the operation of the Sun is accomplished & ended.
>>
>>17209997

Interesting thread.
>>
But in all seriousness guise. Threads are being deleted for no reason at all.

I think it's the Illuminati, they stalk me on here.
>>
>>17209997
Shall I continue?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.