[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys im fucked up my father is missing since december 28th,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: alem-da-imaginação.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alem-da-imaginação.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
guys im fucked up

my father is missing since december 28th, that afternoon he went to a 'meeting'
my mom told me today he has been in the masonic brotherhood for the last 17 years, and she says it must have smth to do with his disappearing, im browsing net but i cant get much info on these guys

please PLEASE redpill me on masons, srsly im desperate and my mom doesnt know what to do she cries all day
PLEASE
>>
>>17209772
masons is teh boogey man
>>
>>17209772
I think the masons may have been just a mason, and not a 'mason' but a bitch.

Your father cheated, gl.
>>
>>17209778
actually none of that is true
i just want someone to redpill me on that cause im curious
>>
Uhhh, why haven't you reported it to someone?
>>
>>17209792
>>17209790
>>
>>17209772
go on a crazy national treasure style adventure to track down your father

or maybe call the cops and start kicking up dust at the place he went to the "meeting"
>>
you know whats weird? I'm a Master Mason. So is my father.... he's going to a meeting tonight that he didn't mention to me... my mom told me he was going, but he didn't invite me. meh if he doesn't come home i'll post tonight.
>>
>>17209808
REDPILL ME on this brotherhood
>>
Oh honey, I'm sorry.

Your father deserves his happiness, too you know. Just let him live his life away from you and your mother so he can find some happiness...
>>
your dad's semen tastes like dusty electricity if that makes any sense. anyway it was in a ritual
>>
>>17209772
My beautiful boy, I can understand you're worried about me but I'm doing just fhsh do kfkdjjhrj dnxuhr.
>>
>>17209772
you're a lying cunt. i can't stand people like you. no info for bitches.
>>
>>17209897

This.

Sorry your dad walked out on you but don't try to sugarcoat it with mystery and suspense. It's probably time for you to realize your dad's a deadbeat anyway.
>>
>>17210026
>>17209897
How dumb are you to post in a thread without reading the whole thing? Is what you want to say so important that you can't read 10 posts?

>>17209790
>>
>>17209772
>alem-da-imaginação.jpg

HUEHUE BR BR
>>
>>17209772
Philosophic, scientific, and educational fraternity from a largely Christian perspective with a focus on charity.
>>
>>17210039

that wasn't op you fucking idiot
>>
>>17210050
OP's story is total bullshit. Sorry there's no Masonic Old Men Anal Sex Orgy greentext coming out of this thread. You'll have to jack off somewhere else.
>>
>>17209790

guys op here this wasn't me

my father isn't a cheater and didnt just walk out, there was nothing saying he was unhappy. hes a good man and had a good marriage with my mom.

he had a cel phone that we called but then found it here in his drawers. he didnt leave his phone when he would go places so that was when we thought something was wrong.

we dont even know where the masonic temple is here he never told us and we thought he would just meet at restaurants. how do i find a temple in my city??
>>
>>17210072
You call the police. That's all there is to it. Now shut the fuck up and get off 4chan since you're so sad about your daddy and mommy is crying right now.
>>
>>17210072
>how do i find a temple in my city?
nice try adept inquisitor
>>
File: freemason_symbol.png (70KB, 312x310px) Image search: [Google]
freemason_symbol.png
70KB, 312x310px
>>17210072
They aren't "temples" they're "lodges" and the full name is freemasons.
You can look up your local lodges address here:
>http://msana.com/linksus.asp

<- This is the symbol that's usually on the lodges.

Sadly it may be the case that your dad was an undercover agent running an investigation, not a Mason. They've been known to run off and leave their cover families behind. Masons are usually discouraged from doing so.

Here is an article from the UK on the subject:
>http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2012/jan/20/undercover-police-children-activists
>>
>>17210188
>They aren't "temples" they're "lodges"
Well, they're both. Lodges are the individual bodies, and temples are the building.
>>
>>17210188
that article is about infiltrating activist groups. interesting, but freemasons are not activists as far as i know.
>>
>>17210275
No, but freemasons are known to have regular meetings. It makes a nice cover story for the family. "Oh I have to go do this thing and you can't come because -masons-."

Makes sense to me at any rate. It would also explain why OP's mother has apparently never met any of the other local masons or knows where the lodge is. Usually they do group or family events for lodge member's families. At least, my local lodge does.

I have no idea what OP's dad was really up to, but I'm skeptical that he was actually a mason. Contacting the local lodge should clarify that for OP at least. I'm afraid it won't do much for bringing his father back, though.
>>
>>17209772
ROLEPLAYING WITH SUCH A SERIOUS SITUATION, UR A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, I HOPE IT NEVER HAPENS TO YOU FOR REAL.
>>
Just give up Tyrone. Your daddy ain't coming back!
>>
Is he on the Charley Project yet? Im only up to 1986 and cant lose my place. When I get to 2015 I'll help you.
>>
>>17211402
2016*
>>
>>17210188
bring a gun with you and find out where your dad is. Before you get killed on busting on a meeting. Wear a mask and gloves incase they know you.
>>
Have your state police investigate. They can find a lodge. If that "Freemason" thing is false, he could've been killed in a mugging gone wrong.
>>
>>17209772
a secret club for men who secretly like men
>>
>>17209772
Masons aint shit m9. You're daddy's run away with the milk man
>>
>>17209772
Adam had some....
I'm sorry. It wasn't meant for this to happen, he got....
They had cameras
>>
>>17209792
Because it's a roleplay. Play along faggot, OP needs attention.
>>
He's probably somewhere making stone buildings
>>
>>17210313
>Contacting the local lodge should clarify that for OP at least
Exactly. Ask for the sign-in book and that'll make it clear.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.