[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rituals you have known about since you were a little kid.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Rituals you have known about since you were a little kid.
>Bloody Mary
>>
>>17209155
Feeding the Specht
>>
>>17209155
light as a feather stiff as a board.
>>
>>17209197
You are a grill
>>
>>17209200
why? just because I know about it?
And you know about it yet this doesn't apply to you?
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>17209200
>not picking up cheerleaders by their thighs in home ec
>>
Jesus /x/ you bunch of pansies. Cant be called a grill even though we know about a totally girly ritual. Lighten up a bit chet.
>>
>>17209235
Spotted the crossboard shitposting faggot. Shutup retard.
>>
>>17209241
>Crossboard
Yup sure anon. What gave it away?
Wasn't there a ritual in candyman similar to bloody mary?
>>
>>17209255
Pretty much exactly the same, just say his name three times in the mirror. Having the lights off or being alone didn't affect the ritual at all.
>>
Wishing Wells and Santa Claus. Also putting cookies and milk out to provoke physical manifestation of santa is a ritual on its own
>>
fucking your mom
>>
>>17209155
Like 3 variations of bloody Mary
>>
Lead oracle, cuckoo oracle, collecting plaster or stone dust from churches, keeping found pennies as good luck charms...
>>
>>17209255
>What gave it away?
You talking to /x/ like a tourist or like we're all the same person.
>>
penis inspection day
>>
>>17209388
>talking to /x/
Did you not do the same thing? I been /x/ since 2012 /k/ before that. While I can continue to shitpost my own thread by countering your shitposts I will not!
What is the name of this one?
“Let’s play a game,” you say.
That night, you both arm yourselves with a piece of paper. You each write down your full names—first, middle, and last—before pricking your fingers with a pin and dotting the paper with a drop of blood. You go carefully around the house, turning out every light and switching off every appliance. Then, you stand before a closed wooden door, making sure to set your pieces of paper down in front of it. You each light a candle; once they’re lit, you stand them up on top of the papers. You knock on the door 22 times, with the final knock falling precisely at midnight. You open the door, blow out the candles, and close the door.
There. That should do it.
You both relight your candles and embark upon the strangest game of hide-and-seek you’ve ever played. If the stories are true, you know these two things for certain: Do not let your candle go out for longer than ten seconds, and do not, under any circumstances, allow yourself to be caught.
The Midnight Man is not a forgiving opponent.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.