[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been trying to lucid dream for years... I always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
So I've been trying to lucid dream for years... I always hit sleep paralysis but every time I try to leave my physical body, no matter how hard I try, it never works.

Then something came to mind a few days ago.

When I was young (elementary/middle school) I would always carry a tube of toothpaste in my backpack so whenever I feel like I had bad breath, I would swish it around my mouth with some water and I've firmly believed that it was better than mint/gum. You know, so my 13 year old self can mack on bitches.
Anyways, fast forward 7 years, I've done a lot of research on fluoride in the water systems and toothpaste. With negative impacts on health to the calcification of your pineal gland, it all started to make sense to me.

You know how we talk about reptaliansome and how they control the government/media and shit like that right? Well I believe the reason for Flouride being introduced to everyday life is to keep us spiritually ignorant. If reptalians have some sort of psychic ability to transform their appearance messing with our psyche, then does that means they use fluoride as a means of fucking with our spiritual organ to make us blind to the fact that they are controlling us in every way possible? Now I can't trust what any newsuggestions media/ TV show is telling me because it's just a way for them to control our thoughts.

Look at Obama reptalian videos, DR FUCKING OZ REPTALIAN VIDEOS on YouTube... our demension is fucked guize. They have total control of us.
>>
Shameless self bump, sorry for typo guys.. fuck using a phone to post
>>
>>17208881
Wow you sure need to go away from the screens since you manage to be a gullible dork.
Anyway the method is simple.
Focus on your forehead until you get a tingling sensation. This is the rush of blood in the focused area. Close your eyes and with your mind's eyes imagine and see a simple form.
Stay focus, do this everyday everytime you can. You open your third eye and learn to focus on something.
It will help you when you do all the classic methods to lucid dream.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what lucid dreaming is?

Watch Inception, that's lucid dreaming in a nutshell.

Pick an object, something unique, and look at it several times a day. Say, once every hour. Feel it, look at it, smell it whatever. Make it a habit.

Then when your asleep pull out the object. You'll notice something isn't right, you'll know you're dreaming. At first your mind will go.. "woah wake up", and you'll wake up. The trick is to not wake up and to start controlling the dream. That's lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17208899
What the fuck are YOU talking about??

Do ANY of you actually know what lucid dreaming is? Fucksake /x/ get your shit together.

>>17208901
THAT is how to do it. No 3rd eye or brown eye or pineal gland bullshit.
>>
>>17208901
>>17208901
>>17208901
>>17208901
>>
>>17208901
Keep the object on you always. The more you look at it, and the more of a habit you make it, the easier it will be. Then as soon as you're asleep BAM look at the object. That's the easiest way imo. If you wake up, try again. At first it's hard, but it gets easier, and before you know it you'll be banging Jennifer Lawrence every night at will.

All techniques are basically the same concept, it's forcing yourself to realise you're asleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 510x476px
>>17208904
What were you expecting from /x/?
Dweeb
>>
>>17208944
Better. I expected better desu.

Sorry it's been a long day.
>>
>>17208881
You are mixing astral projection and lucid dreaming.
You shit on people who answer you.
If you know your subject so much why aren't you successful?

Stop sucking cocks and get your shit together
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.