[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth investing time in deeply researching the occult?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it worth investing time in deeply researching the occult? Is there any actual evidence that anything advocated by it is true. I dont want to invest time into something which is BS.

I have been interested in the occult for the past few years, especially in regards to energy manipulation.
>>
>>17208658
Well the point is not proving if it's true or not.
If you want to try, just try. Is your time so precious? You fear the disappointment?
If you don't want to change don't look into occult.
>>
>>17208658
What is energy manipulation?
Can i ignite a match with my energy?
>>
>>17208658
To be honest it's only a waste of time if you don't enjoy learning about it because that's all you're really going to get. No you won't become a powerful wizard through it. But it can be a very interesting subject, the only issue with learning about magic is that like religious groups it changes depending on who you ask. There are people that believe cursing is real for example but if you ask the next guy he might swear on his life that it is real. It really depends on what section of the occult you are talking about. I find conspiracy theories super fun to learn about, magic not so much. Good luck on whatever you choose though, just be selective on what you actually believe and take to heart.
>>
>>17208687
That it isn't real*
>>
>which is BS
Much like your life now carry on.
>>
>>17208658
Only if you're a Discordian.
>>
>>17208687
thank you for the reply and insight. i think i am going to invest my time into studying politics, philosophy and history rather then the occult at the moment. maybe in a few years when i am more established and have more time i will properly look into it. i used to be heavily involved in conspiracy theory a few years back, looking into them was pretty interesting.
>>
>>17208684
its predominately know in reference to how the shoaling monks can perform super humans feats. to put it vaguely, its about using internal energy to perform task or help with martial arts training. I have read a few books about this, its pretty interesting but i am uneducated in science so it could all just be pseudo. bruce lee apparently done energy manipulation training.
>>
>>17208687
This is a good answer
>>
>>17208772
I suggest you to read one occult book from time to time. Because what you read get inside your head and your subconscious deal with it.
Whitout knowing that you learn you still learn.
Many information needs to be infused and distilled by your inner alchemy.
>>
>>17208658
whatonearthishappening.com

i recommend mark passio's research, for one.

maybe actually start with his Demystifying the Occult presentation on YouTube.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.