[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell did my David Wilcock Mass arrests trhead get deleted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: 2012 is still goingto happen.jpg (192KB, 1119x1125px) Image search: [Google]
2012 is still goingto happen.jpg
192KB, 1119x1125px
Why the hell did my David Wilcock Mass arrests trhead get deleted for? People were starting to talk about free energy and ascension and the thread just 404's out of nowhere.

There are 3 day old threads on here that are getting no attention at all. How are these still up?

Whats going on? I'm seriously spooked about this.
>>
>>17206833
What was being posted?
>>
Is that forehead shopped
>>
>>17206833
Did you try shitposting less?
>>
I think it had to do with the "8 hour bonacci blackpill" youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87d127svst4

>>17206844

no, asshole, and it's called a six-head
>>
>>17206849
it was a legitimate thread with people responding with questions and information. It was /x/ related and it disappeared for no goddam reason.

Thanks a lot MATRIX.
>>
>>17206833

I saw that. Simplest explanation or reason that would be given is that it wasn't paranormal, more political. Although it clearly seemed centered around the Illuminati which is an /x/ topic.
>>
>>17206918
It was definitely /x/. It was about the illuminati being taken down by an alliance.
>>
>>17207043

Do you guys seriously not know about David Wilcock?

He's practically the only New Age person I've been following for the past few years. He's light years beyond Nassim Harmein or any of those guys.

The thing with Wilcock is, he's either the best bullshitter ever and is great at making you think he's legit,or he actually believes what he's saying.

I'm inclined to believe the latter. That doesn't mean I think he is correct, but I get the impression that he is not malicious and he truly believes what he says.

If you want a crash course on his stuff look into his youtube videos on 2012 and the pineal gland. I forget what they're called, but the videos have a lot of great information even though 2012 didn't happen.

Here's the video that made him really popular: The 2012 Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Hw8DVLw-A

Video has a lot of good info. Main idea is that entire universe is made of consciousness etc. Also many people believe he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. If reincarnation is real it wouldn't surprise me, he is the spitting image of Cayce.

Basically he believes there is a galactic alignment of sorts going on, and this is causing global warming and climate change on all planets, and that this energy is also causing people to "wake up" or become enlightened.

He's still doing the same stuff, although much of his juicier information is now confined to his books. He used to post on his blog all the time, now it's just once every few months. Still has interesting info, but as far as world politics is concerned it never seems truly groundbreaking. Sometimes it is.

Also he claims to get information from "insiders" and says he has a database of info from many insiders so when he meets a new one he cross-checks with his established info to try to verify the new person.

I still think some of the insiders give him Disinfo though.

Also Wilcock is a proponent of the theory that there is a breakaway civilization
>>
>>17207043
Do you even read posts before replying?
>>
the janitor dont like to look at mongoloids
>>
File: 1452545671309.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1452545671309.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>17206855
>six head
>>
File: 1452560937914.jpg (229KB, 1119x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1452560937914.jpg
229KB, 1119x1125px
>>
>>17209028
I really love that new meme
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (113KB, 943x871px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
113KB, 943x871px
>>17209028
>>
Wilcock is full of shit.
>>
>>17207204
I've never gotten into his stuff but everything you say he talks about really sounds like generic paranormal/new age/conspiracy beliefs. If he jumped on the mistaken 2012 train, then I would have grave doubts about whether this guy has inside info on anything or whether he's just riding the wave of this stuff gaining popularity and making a buck of his own. It also bothers me that he claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce because that seems like he's building himself up and claiming a dead man's legacy to "prove" that he's legitimate.
>>
>>17209047
Thanks for posting the original.
>>
a complete charlatan.

for some reason he makes middle aged women moist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgLu4crag8A
>>
File: 12111.jpg (36KB, 498x351px) Image search: [Google]
12111.jpg
36KB, 498x351px
>>17209164
back that ass up with scientific evidence
>>
>>17206833
Fuck off faggot. A few posts about /x/ related discussion doesn't save it from being pruned.
>>
he got a lot on his mind, huh.
>>
this is what op is talking about:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17206122
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 640x640px
>>17209047
Underrated post
>>
File: 1452179915260.png (124KB, 292x299px) Image search: [Google]
1452179915260.png
124KB, 292x299px
>>17209178
>>on /x/
>>asking for scientific evidence
>>
NEW AGE DOESNT FUCKING REAL ITS ALL RETARDED.
WHERE MUH INDIGO CHILDREN
WERE MUH THOTH
WERE MUH EVERYTHING IS A DEMON
Like seriously newage forgets to accept the fact that there is a neutral to everything
>>
>>17209334
>demon
This is mostly what Monotheistic Abrahamists rant about.
>>
Newage will always be bullshit.
There's no belief for it.
Its all lies anyways
There's no thousands of years of belief put into it for it to be real.
And it doesn't even follow rules its just made up bullshit.
We knew about psychics since before ancient Greece and people can prove it just that were so shut off from the truth its hard to believe.
Basically if you believe in Jesus u believe in psychics cause that's all Jesus was.
>>
>>17209340
Oh yeah seriously, but they just think everything is bad I mean look what they did to the natives.
>>
>>17209340
Also all the abrahamic religions worship one god who is Yahweh.
Such as Islam and Christianity
That's why Yahweh is pretty strong
But I mean Vishnu and Odin and all the other ones are still around just weak.
>>
so i read that david wilcock is a confirmed sharlatan.
>>
>>17209349
There is a small pure portion surrounded by the greedy and shilling majority, pretty hard to find. People have the illusion that spirituality will always be past, although there is nothing but present.
>>
>>17209463
Read about Jidda Krishnamurti

He was chosen by the original new agers to become the worlds teacher. Was groomed by them from a young age learning all of this type of stuff.

In the end he cut all ties with those charlatans.

Quite the brilliant guy
>>
File: 353439.jpg (44KB, 318x393px) Image search: [Google]
353439.jpg
44KB, 318x393px
>>17209549
He still turned out to teach the world. He just dropped all the labels because a guru touched his dick when he was a child or something.
>>
>>17206833
>People were starting to talk about free energy and ascension

BULLSHIT.

Free Energy = Anti Christ
Ascension = Mark of the beast
>>
>>17209832
No free energy= best thing that can ever happen
Ascension= finally we would know the truth
>>
>>17209463
Yeah but newage is a fallacy in on itself.
What is there opinion on weed and psychedelic plants.
>>
>>17209857
>>17209832

Better stop talking about free energy, less you want this thread to 404.
>>
>>17206833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzmLCHSnw8

@17:00 AYY LMAO m80
>>
>>17209164

W-uhhh... err... hmm. Yeah, this is the kind of thing I would stumble upon first thing waking up and watch it several times questioning what the fuck I was watching.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.