[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mk-ultra request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (121KB, 554x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 554x800px
Greetings from /pol/!
I'm currently contemplating of various government stasi alternatives and have recently stumbled upon the Mk-ultra project.
Do any of you know whether there is any litterature written on this matter?
I'm mostly interested in looking into case studies and documented theory - research in general. I figured this the place to ask.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>17205199
Picture unrelated. I hit the wrong button when browsing folder.
>>
>>17205201
MK ultra were only mentioned in one or two documents which are thought to be fake/disinfo.
>>
>>17205206
Ah it's to bad. Nonetheless, you don't, by any chance' have links to any of the documents do you?
>>
File: ORGANIZED GANG STALKING WATCH.jpg (88KB, 882x792px) Image search: [Google]
ORGANIZED GANG STALKING WATCH.jpg
88KB, 882x792px
OP what would probably help is looking into a modern phenomenon called "gangstalking" or "electronic harassment"

as for literature, it sounds like the people in government who are proponents of mk ultra are probably also proponents of rosseau's social contract theory, and other nutjobs throughout history

also if you read about hollywood, you will likely come across stories regarding mk ultra or the MONARCH project.

john f. kennedy and marilyn monroe is often cited as an example of MK ULTRA victims influencing politics
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
related OP imo
>>
>>17205220
Okay, sounds interesting, thanks. I will defenatly look into it.
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 276x183px
national hero, former FBI chief in california Ted Gunderson has written an awful lot of literature about MK ULTRA over the course of 20 years i believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3KTQyP3zE
>>
>>17205220
Lol! Is project Monarch the lizardman conspiracy??
>>
File: modern-day-stalking-3.jpg (154KB, 547x388px) Image search: [Google]
modern-day-stalking-3.jpg
154KB, 547x388px
i myself believe i am somewhat of an mk ultra victim, i think it has some sort of connection with...

chem trails -- Christianity -- the chinese government -- an I.T. company in Austin, TX called Telenetwork .Inc -- Hollywood -- the bush family -- homosexuality

but because i am an impoverished disabled person of the proletariat, i do not know what. i know that God stands up for victims of these crimes and human rights abuses because the victims are usually completely defenseless

here is some more literature
http://educate-yourself.org/mc/
>>
>>17205245
anon, no

although i've heard a guy who i thought was really reputable speak about reptilians and i was like "what in the world?"

- below: related to facism in the united states
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article43888.htm
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>17205242
included in that is mt. shasta, california
>>
File: 03000104.jpg (99KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
03000104.jpg
99KB, 800x450px
Social Engineering.
Propaganda.
LSD.
Monarch.
Sleeper Agents.
HAARP.
>>
>>17205199

Ultra is real, there are a lot of documents but just as many disinfo blacked out docs out there, hours of congressional hearings, all that shite is available on the internet, search for bundles everywhere you'll find the shit, good luck
>>
>>17205255
Your only problem is yourself. You're a whack job. See a doctor for fuck sake.
>>
Still me same guy MKUltra is not real. Show me everything you want it still is not real.
>>
Thanks for all the enlightenment /x/, I knew I could count on you guys.
>>
>>17205206
Wrong, mkultra is well documented and there are plenty of FOIA documents out there.

OP take a look here ---> http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/

Alternatively do a site search on that site for mkultra. The documents have a lot of blacked out text because they are from FOIA requests. Some of it may be blacked out, but the documents are authentic.
>>
>>17205199
>I'm mostly interested in looking into case studies and documented theory
Yeah, you're shit outta luck then. There is no such thing.

>>17205282
>Social Engineering.
Literally the only real thing about any of this.
>>
Anyone have a link to the one that describes how they drugged a random secretary with amobarbital, hypnotized her, gave her an empty gun, told her it's a water pistol, and ordered her to go shoot her boss?
>>
Also do a search for an individual out of Canada named Ewen Cameron, who worked in a prominent psych hospital in Montreal and was approached to do research for MKUltra. This is about as close as you are going to get to a case study on this topic that I am aware of. He was tasked with erasing peoples memories and succeeded with a combination of techniques such as, audio-driving, induced prolonged insulin commas and electroshock therapy.
>>
>>17205718
>Propaganda doesn't real
>>
File: GgPMxaU.png (253KB, 680x597px) Image search: [Google]
GgPMxaU.png
253KB, 680x597px
>>17205199
I've always been fascinated with MKULTRA. Especially aspects of Project Monarch and the connection to Hollywood and the Media. I'd love to know more about it too. Anyone got any links to it? Or youtube vids ?

Also why is there so many shills on /x/ these days? Especially on false flag threads and threads involving MKULTRA? If you came to a paranormal board purely to shitpost in threads and go all "hurr durrf ur all crazy conspiracy nuts get help lel", I can name a 1000 more productive things you could be doing besides shit posting on 4chan.
>>
So.. MKUltra is indeed real, believe it or not. I know, you won't believe this either but I believe I was a victim of its use. My brother (adopted) been in our family since he was 6, is the one who used its methods on me. I'll make a thread and discuss everything I remember.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sau-pI_OI3o
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.