[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, since Art Bell quit broadcasting for good because of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 145664345672.jpg (48KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
145664345672.jpg
48KB, 500x255px
So /x/, since Art Bell quit broadcasting for good because of some random shootings, are there any other good paranormal/paranoid/Midnight-in-the-desert type podcasts out there?

Pic just somewhat related. I do miss Art a wee bit. That Area 51 call? Spooky shit.
>>
I used to love listening to his shows
I believe there is a torrent floating around somewhere with all his shows compiled if you can be bothered searching
>>
>>17204685

Of course, but needless to say, eventually those will run out. Reason why I'm looking for something else.
>>
Mysterious Universe? Those guys are fun
>>
>>17204701

Well, it's a start.

Anybody else?
>>
>>17204718
Well what are you into, style wise? What were your favorite things about Art? Why you listened to him over others? Cause they're a lot of different types to recomend. Do you like spoopy stories? Callers? Skepticism or humor? That sorta stuff. Spoon feed me if you're gonna ask us to spoon feed you.
>>
Well, spoopy stories and callers most definitely. Now, since I'm asking for a podcast, I'm willing to not have the callers.

Now, while I don't mind some goofines every now and then, I am looking for something more on the serious side of things. I'm looking for spoopy shit, not comedy.
>>
>>17204683
Howard Hughes' Unexplained, Steve Warner's Dark City, Mysterious Universe, Whitley Strieber's Dreamland
>>
>>17204683
C2C with a non shit host, which really only leaves you with Knapp on Sundays
>>
File: 1450440090817.jpg (396KB, 800x631px) Image search: [Google]
1450440090817.jpg
396KB, 800x631px
>>17204683
Plunk down that $5 a month and keep listening to Midnight In The Desert because Art is totally going to maybe come back anytime now supposedly.
>>
>>17206727

Explain
>>
>>17206773
They keep telling people that Art will come back one day in order to keep subscribers.
>>
>>17204683
The Area 51 phone call was a fake, the caller called back apologizing and even reinacted his voice again. He said "what i was saying must've been slightly true because your show went down" or something close to that.
>>
>>17206807

You're in /x/. Do you really think most of us will buy that shit?
>>
>>17206807
Yeah what a coincidence eh... *wink wink nudge nudge* it was real and poppin nigga
>>
>>17206807
You have audio of that? Post it or gtfo.
>>
>>17207012
Not him but here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFYkFUC_h1Y

He's so full of shit
>>
>>17204683
Amys got a show coming,just wait!

>>17206807
One of the guys who called in a couple of days ago sounded JUST like him to me.
>>
>>17206727
art's 30 year old asian whore demanded that he quit the program in order for him to pamper her, and keep her entertained. soon she'll demand that they move into a larger city.

she didn't realize that the show would take off, and thought that art would give it a rest after a month. the shooter/stalker was made up to deflect blame from his whore.
>>
>>17207034
Im literally 5 minutes in and nobodys even talking. Fuck that.
>>
anyother good shows on dmdn? i cant listen to wadecuck in the desert and hoagie is on a bit late.
>>
>>17207253
Fuck I picked the wrong video my bad
>>
>>17207267
Dark City when he does a new episode. Everything else that was good bailed the Artanic.
>>
>>17207253
Here it is I promise this time

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5an-OWltIvA

If you can even trust me anymore...*sobs like a bitch*
>>
>>17207284
:) You're forgiven.
>>
Dave Schrader's paranormal shows on Darkness Radio are pretty good. Howard Hughes, Steve Warner and Mysterious Universe as mentioned are all good too.
>>
coast to coast am with george noory?
>>
Blurry Photos is a skeptical podcast about /x/ topics with a comedy element.

I love it.
>>
All of this are pretty excelent suggestions.

While I think this is as good as it will get, hey, if you know any extra obscure ones, sure, keem 'em coming too.
>>
>>17207411

Yeah, concur: Schrader is pretty good. Not as credulous as many hosts but will still give callers and guests plenty of time to get their point across. He seems a bit too quick to say that ghost spies are really whenever they are brought up.

Also, dumped a guest when he was doing c2c a few months ago, though he explained why he did it, he still seemed somewhat abashed by what he did. Personally I thought he was way too slow on the draw, but hey, I'm not hosting c2c either.
>>
>>17206703
I like George K., he is definitely the best of a crappy set of hosts, but I can't see how he can fly the "journalist" flag when he interviews his pals--especially Leer and Lazar. I mean, isn't part of being a journalist being critical of claims and poking holes in stories?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.