[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everybody remembers Yugioh, right? To defeat the evil Pegasus,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yugio.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
yugio.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
Everybody remembers Yugioh, right? To defeat the evil Pegasus, Yugi and his friends drew the japanese character for "friendship" on their hands.

Watch it again though, and you'll notice that its been replaced by a Smiley Face

Could this be the Mandela effect in action? It seems like these changes are increasing in frequency
>>
maybe its 4kids censorship. they change the stupidest things
>>
Probably 4Kids, or you just remembered it wrong.
>>
>>17202123
I remember it being a smiley face.
>>
No, shit like that happens all the time in animes. You watched the first version and this is another
>>
>>17202123
He character was the original release
The happy face was the edited one that aired on American tv
>>
>>17202222
Do you have any source for this? or did you pull it out of your ass
>>
>>17202265
It's a smiley face in every version. It just looks different in the anime

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Smiley_face
>>
>>17202123
>To defeat the evil Pegasus
"In the anime, she drew it before Yugi faced Seto Kaiba"
No wonder you've misremembered it being a Kanji. Or was that also part of the Mandela effect?
God, /x/ seems to get worse every day, I don't know why I still lurk this board.
>>
>>17202222
I've gotta say, checked.
>>
>>17202123
>its a smily face
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: smiley yu.png (164KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
smiley yu.png
164KB, 500x372px
>>17202171
>>17202159
>>17202163
>>17202222
wrong

It changed to a smiley face in the manga too. This is the mandella effect in full force
>>
>>17202123
To them its a smiley. To the evil Pegasus it's a D with two :
>>
>>17202341
this
/thread
>>
>>17202358
I don't think so, Tim
>>
>>17202123
One of the really bad subs said that it was the "character for happiness."
It was always a smiley face.

Source: when i was in middle school i was a massive yugioh nerd and noticed this.
>>
>>17202551
You're just a shill from the post-edit timeline. Nobody can deny our real memories. I mean aside from you, who obviously can.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.