[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clear Lakes 44

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 44.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
44.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Hey /x/
What's your opinion on Clear Lakes 44?
>>
where thin man ? no thin man no watch
>>
Pre 11
>meh it's alright
Post 11
>ok I'm interested now
>>
I'll bite.
>>
>>17199075
The creator said himself it was just a film project. Spooky nonetheless
>>
>>17199075
I don't know how Troy is going to pull this off without Tim.
I was very excited to know that MH was getting a secuel, but for now i can't see the charm
>>
>>17200599
I think tim was going to play only a minor role either way, maybe his part is intended to be some kind of framing device that connects CL44 with MH.
>>
>>17200900
mark my words Jay is the one following the bird watcher
>>
File: dp.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
Ok /x/ Give me some spooky channels

im bored
>>
Troy is a faggot, I dropped it when he kicked out Tim and Alex.
>>
I don't get it. Granted MH's plot eternally shifted and it became more a guessing game on how they were going to attempt to seal up previous plot holes this time but this one just doesn't interest me enough to follow it.

Plus now that Tim and Joseph are off the team I can just see it spiraling downwards and shoehorning a lot of nonsense even if the plan was to do a follow up to MH
>>
>>17199075
BORING
>>
>>17202199
What happened with that exactly? I heard there was some bad blood there,but not sure. They all seemed to get along so well. Then again,it was weird how they all started getting engaged/married/having kids at the same time. It almost felt like it was a competition or something.
>>
>>17202184
https://www.youtube.com/user/thedirtiestmanalive/featured
>>
>>17199075
>Hey /x/
>What's your opinion on Clear Lakes 44?
fake
and
gay

protip: dont waste your time on videos about cheap creepypasta meant for lil kids (aka slenderman)
>>
>>17205276
>clear lakes 44
>about le big faceless suit man

Do you even know what you're talking about?
>>
>>17199075
Shit. They are talentless hack and MH is the most damning evidence.
>>
>>17205438
Tim is funny and has that going for him. And I think Joseph may actually be a serial killer irl. Idk.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.