[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to humanity in the dimension where 9/11 never happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
What happened to humanity in the dimension where 9/11 never happened?
>>
>>17198564
SJW still happened
>>
Can anyone astral travel there or are there any dimensional shifters from that place? I think maybe in the future maybe 30 years we will fuse with that dimension and half of earth will remember cleary while the other half will forget it happened.
>>
>>17198564
How come you can take a pic from Google images and brows 4chan, but not google "9/11"?
>>
OP is an even bigger fag.
>>
Wait, what happened on 9/11?
>>
>>17198572

What possible reason do you have for believing this?
>>
>>17198572
berenstein bears
>>
>>17198564
Where is that picture from, op?
>>
>>17198784
i think something bad happened in some other dimension (not ours).
>>
>>17199108
That's so weird.
>>
>>17198564
The closest timeline where 9/11 never happened is the one John Titor is from.
>>
>>17198833
It's Garganta, the black hole from the movie "Interstellar"
>>
>>17198564
Another terrorist attack would have inevitably happened, thus setting off the chain of events that would basically define today's society.
>>
in a reality where 9/11 never happened afghanistan and iraq probs wouldn't have been invaded, Gaddafi would still be alive and there most likely wouldn't be any isis rape gangs right now.
>>
>>17198564
Ever watched Fringe?
>>
>>17198564
things were a lot more prosperous, but more boring. there was no great recession. by the same token, innovation was stifled. the untouchables remained un-touched. social networking didnt catch on the same way. google isn't quite as big. Youtube doesn't exist. the USA stays even further technologically behind to the rest of the modern world.

Its a slower, more peaceful reality, but the wealthy are now almost godlike.
>>
>>17198564
merged into this reality
mirror mirror on the wall
>>
>>17198784
google Berlin Wall
>>
They most likely had a similar attack on a different date and location.

>>17199811
The changes in the parallel universe diverted long before 911 not happening so that is not the best comparison.
>>
Reeboks were better than Nikes
>>
>>17201037

>even further

Anon...
>>
WWIII. During the Russian invasion of Georgia the US and Europan powers would have had more weight to throw around with most of the ground forces tied down in Iraq and Afghanistan. When confronted Russia would have likely doubled down and invaded the Ukraine which would result in former Soviet bloc countries fully mobilizing which ultimately Russia would call a provocation and invade them which would be viewed as an attack by NATO
>>
>>17202774
That's an interesting idea.
>>
>>17198564
Time travel was invented earlier and subsequently fucked up the timeline faster. We live in the world we do because this is the result of a series of modifications to the timeline that were desperate attempts to catch errant time travelers that didn't fully diverge their timelines.

I know this because I don't have an alternate in the non-9/11 worldlines.
>>
>>17198564
In the dimension I'm writing to you from, 9/11 was an attempted attack on the Whitehouse using a passenger jet full of hostages. The jet was shot down over the Potomac River on it's approach to the Whitehouse. However, what we didn't know at the time was that it was a distraction, by land 6 delivery trucks carrying two dirty bombs a piece cut off traffic in and out of Times Square, and detonated. The resulting explosion painted the entirety of lower Manhattan in deadly radiation. Islamic Jihad Organization, IJO took responsibility.

Midtown, Soho, East Village, Hell's Kitchen, Upper East Side, and down to Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Astoria were all contaminated.

The IJO stated that our interference during the Lebanese Civil War is what brought their wrath to our shores.

Emboldened by their victory, they recruited the Lebanese Forces and took the capital and secured the control that they maintain in the region even today. But they didn't stop there, Sadam Hussein and his betrayal of their cause were made to pay, and the IJO flattened Syria on their way to Iraq claiming that Syria's reluctance in the war earned this punishment. With Syria and Iraq now under Lebanon's flag, the United States was forced to take action to protect their NATO ally, Turkey.

We were angry. We were watching our American family melt before our eyes as radiation poisoning killed over 30 thousand people. So on the 2nd anniversary of 9/11, we nuked Beirut.

Does any of that line up with your 9/11?
>>
>>17201226
What in the actual fuck?
>>
>>17202943
>Midtown, Soho, East Village, Hell's Kitchen, Upper East Side, and down to Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Astoria were all contaminated.
you literally looked up a map of NYC and picked these places out to fit your story. i have no doubt at all.
>>
>>17202943
RPing this hard
>>
>>17203986
>>17203998
>bothered calling it
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.