[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one active the third eye (pineal gland)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mtibioGB0H1r0w7efo1_500.gif (165KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtibioGB0H1r0w7efo1_500.gif
165KB, 436x361px
How does one active the third eye (pineal gland)?
>>
Decalcify it by eating healthier. Once that is done begin deep meditation focusing on closing your eyes, or opened and in the dark, to see what your brain can't perceive. The third eye is really useless to us as a species though.
>>
>>17197981
>The third eye is really useless to us as a species though
'Nati shill
>>
>>17197981

Why's that?
>>
>>17197958
Do fasting, and meditating.

When you are meditating, focus your cocentration to the space above your nose.

If you feel something, your pineal gland is in tact, if not, well you are fucked for eternity, it's probably crusted, and full with fluoride and other stuff.
>>
Question: whenever I read about extreme cases of torture, death and gore - or see it. Or if I witness something horrific hapening to another being. I feel a slight strain on my pineal gland? Any clue as to what it means?
>>
>>17197958
Thats not a thing. The pineal gland and the Agna chakra are two seperate things. To "activate" your third eye you would need to wake up your kundalini and go through a lengthy process of sadhana to get it up to there. its literally dangerous for somone who isnt initited and doesnt have the right guidance. You can literally, no joke, die. ive seen people loose their hair and teeth within three days because of waking up kundalini when theyre not ready for it.
>>
>>17197958
Hey bro.
The third eye is not the pineal gland.
The "third eye" is a metaphor for some kind of higher function existing on a seperate plane.
In your energy body perhaps.
You need to do breathing exercises and as you breathe in and out pretend there is a second mouth in your forehead between your eyes breathing in and out too- powers it up.
Also the middle pillar exercise builds your psychic energy.
Have fun!
>>
>>17197958
The calcified pineal gland thing is pseudoscience bullshit.
Third eye is not biological, it is from another place.
>inb4 that's pseudoscience
That's not pseudoscience, it's mysticism.
>>
>>17197958
>pineal gland
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineal_gland
>>
>>17198001
Misinformed sleeper Faggot stop talkin shit you clearly know Fuck all about ..Stop with the shit advice and retreat into a fucking book and learn something before you open you stupid mouth and fingers ...
>>
>>17198051
And fuck you Mod.... for letting the faggotry start.
>>
>>17197958
Eat healthy and decalcify your pineal gland, starting with swapping flouride toothpaste for something else and moving to an area without flouridated water, and just want true spirituality and it will all come to you.
>>
>>17198067
Very well said.... someone with good ole sense..
>>
>>17198051
desu i have read my fair share, i have practiced my fair share. id go read actual books instead of newage bullshit if i were you.
>>
>>17197994
Fasting is not good. Stop spreading bullshit
>>
>>17198081
Hey aghori, how do I start a kundalini practice? I can't seem to find any good info on it..
>>
>>17198081
Stop commenting on peoples progress .You have know idea what you are talking about ..you are misguiding an already misguided People Beings ..etc
WE dont need your shite arse involvement or opinion which is wrong ....
>>
>>17198102
great, dont read my posts then. theyre clearly marked by a trip if you didnt realize :)

>>17198093
initiation. i suggest Aghori lineage but thats my personal bias. Kaula seems to be popular nowadays. You can technically start without initiation but thats hard as the information is scarce. Find a guru.
>>
>>17198120
Gosh, any recommendations for... branching out on a //path// that will lead me synchrnously to a //guru encounter//?
Do you understand what I mean?
Although, the answer is probably just "go forth", right? Weird shit happens when I go forth..
>>
>>17198120
I dont give a fuck about the trip ..or you
Stop posting vainglorious attempts at us loving your ever very knowledgeable ass.. Just stop
You have no Idea .
>>
>>17198130
As if your words are gonna stop this guy.
Go kill yourself, if you're so angry at other people being alive in the world.
Plenty of room for the both of you.
>>
>>17198130
wanna lick my ass? you can fuck it if you wanna ;)

>>17198126
to be honest i was sure i was gonna become a nath when i went to india to find my guru. but then shit happens and you end up finding something you never realize youd do.

imo either start through buddhism, vajrayana to be specific ( they hide the teachings about kundalini but its there. its just hard to get to) or somehow go to india. It sounds surreal but if you really want to practice any hindu tradition, it ties with going to india
>>
>>17198126
wait, is it possible for a guru to find you and not the other way around?

it happened to a friend of mine who is deeply into this sort of stuff. Apparently, a guru found her and then proceed to reveal things to her that only she would know, really personal things. The guru then also predicted the future and gave advice to her.

I wrote it off as some conman... is it really possible?
>>
>>17198150
it is. its rarely so blatant that he just finds you. but mostly its just a metaphor.
ex: i went to look for a Nath guru, and my Guruji who is an aghori found me. he was in an ashram that i stoped in and i talked to him. never left the ashram untill two days before my flight back to europe when i had to drive back.
>>
>>17198170
Out of curiosity, in your opinion, is there truth to all religions?
>>
File: 1449574433606.jpg (18KB, 275x585px) Image search: [Google]
1449574433606.jpg
18KB, 275x585px
>>17198170
>>
>>17198183
hey there. Read some Crowley and Wilson, and come to your own conclusions on that.
(... but yes)
>>
>>17197958
There's a gland that switches it on. It's located just behind the nasal cavity. You just gotta massage it properly. Jamming a toothbrush in your nose is the best way to get to it. Don't use the toothbrushes with the little blue bristles on the side. They don't work as well.
>>
>>17197958
drink bleach
>>
>>17197958
Like others have said, decalcifying it is bullshit, but eating healthier does have an affect on the mind so I do encourage to eat healthier for a better mindset overall since that can affect anything like this.

Learn to meditate first if you haven't already. You can unlock it by concentrating "Ohms" into it if you're having difficulty visualizing and concentrating on it normally. When done correctly, the ohm will vibrate the spot on your head, making the focus a lot easier for beginners. It can feel silly to do it so humming can work too if you can get the right pitch but I find ohms are easier and more rhythmic with your breathing.

Once you get practice you won't have to do the ohms anymore but it helped me to strengthen mine (as I guess mine was already active according to my fiance's reaction to my experience).

That being said, it's still hard even with the ohms if you have difficulty clearing your mind. Don't get discouraged, just tell your mind to refocus and continue.

My fiance says he can't meditate without music, while i find music REALLY distracting so experiement with both, different kinds, maybe even just white noise. But silence (or 'natural' ambience) is what works for me.
>>
File: shroomaloom.jpg (553KB, 1536x2353px) Image search: [Google]
shroomaloom.jpg
553KB, 1536x2353px
Simple. Effective. Organic.

Nature's gift to you. You will thank yourself.
>>
>>17198183
Theres some truth in everything, even christianity has some truths.
You can find truths in fairytales, why wouldnt you find them in religion?
>>
File: ●h shit.jpg (90KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
●h shit.jpg
90KB, 500x464px
help i think i astral pr●jected t●● much and n●w my brain is starting t● vibrate, n●t like a little but like a l●t. any●ne g●t any virtual remedies?
>>
>>17200195
exactly anon man

it's a western thing to mimic oriental practices.
But the truth is our lives are different, our culture is different.
If you go live in a monastery or some shit you can freely spend years of practicing.

But it take only one mush trip to unlock what could be unlocked with many years of practice.

everyone should eat mushrooms.
>>
>>17200227
lick usb port
>>
>>17200241
i feel a bit wiser!
>>
>>17200195
I will add something
When you eat shrooms it will teach you a state of mind you can reach. Like the orgasm when for a second everything is so fuckin great.
Then the goal is when you lucid dream you can take "virtual drugs" that will mimic the effects of a real drug but in your dream. The rest is up to you.
>>
Third eye wathever everyone said is just nooptic
It's the ability for us to form clearly images in our mind.
Like in dreams.

That's it, everything else is new age vagina dreadlocks' tier.

Just focus and you will soon be able to form clearer and clearer images.

Now why the third eye in the middle of the forehead. Because it is true that if you focus on a point of your skin it helps you forming images in your head. You can focus anywhere than your forehead it wil work. Or you can use a picture or a cristal ball it's all the same. Found whatever the trick helps you focus.
>>
Apple cider vinegar shots (organic)
>>
>>17200239
Shut up druggie
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.