[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is up with this CERN cult stuff? Why does a &q

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 40

File: file.png (744KB, 1054x444px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
744KB, 1054x444px
What the fuck is up with this CERN cult stuff? Why does a "scientist" looking guy do Shiva's dance of death? Why is it so similar to this "Pet goat" animation?
Their promotional video is ritualistic as fuck.
(mix of both videos:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUNHtYtBD8Q
(link to both videos' full version is in the description)
>>
They are looking in the wrong place

Bigger is not better

what they are looking for they could find it with 2 kichen magnets and the proper instruments but they are blind by the power.
>>
>>17197945
can you be any more cryptic?

If you know something we don't, spill the beans.
>>
>>17197945
whatever...

>hurrr dese lifelong zyuntiss need to dalk do me. ibe zo muj zmarder dan dem. wear r by bagnits?
>>
File: 2016-01-09-18-27-16--483147131.jpg (24KB, 339x149px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09-18-27-16--483147131.jpg
24KB, 339x149px
>>17197931
Still there OP?

It's weird how Cern and this Mayan thingy look like. Maya in Sanskrit means "that which is not" and they also appearantly worship Shiva.

Magicians use maya as a measurement for illusion.

Ever see a Gaudiya Vaishnava thread get raided by Shaivites, Shiva is responsible for material blessings (LaVey mentions Shiva as a name for Satan) and Krsna (God) is responsible for Spiritual Freedom and is the goal of all life.

It isn't that Shiva is bad, but if they are trying to do some occult-science project and perform sacrifices, it is likely they are going to succeed. They make Siva a Baphomet
>>
>>17198123
>Still there OP?
yes, still here.

>It's weird how Cern and this Mayan thingy look like. Maya in Sanskrit means "that which is not" and they also appearantly worship Shiva.
Yeah this whole CERN thing has been "werid" from the start. something feels off.
>Shiva is responsible for material blessings (LaVey mentions Shiva as a name for Satan) and Krsna (God) is responsible for Spiritual Freedom and is the goal of all life.
interesting, but:
>They make Siva a Baphomet
what does this mean? what would they accomplish?
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (238KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
238KB, 833x1000px
>>17200225
Baphomet is a figure in occultism, people believe the image will bestow blessing along with ritual spell work, and is a concept some occultist came up with not too long ago.

Them making Shiva a "Baphomet" means that if they are some occult science cultist club, they are trying to gain prosperity from Shiva.

>And so far Lord Shiva is concerned, he is the husband of mother Durgā, the supreme material power, srsti-sthiti-pralaya sādhana-saktir ekā chāyeva yasya bhuvanāni vibharti durgā [Bs. 5.44]. So the devotee of Shiva gets all material benediction, and Vaishnava, instead of material benediction, he gets all spiritual benediction.

Not only does Shiva give material blessing but is a fountain for esoteric knowledge, and new age and LaVey have found ways to incorporate Shiva.

Some Hindus in Ancient texts worship Shiva are good pious people, and other Hindus in Ancient texts worship Shiva and become very dangerous

>i cant believe they've actually done it. Not long left. They were warned, but they just had to keep pushing the boundaries of science. The noise. I can't take the noise anymore. And the light, dear God! The Universe is slowly unraveling around us. I'm not going to wait for death. I have a pistol in the attic."

This was part of a fallout 3 morse codes creepy pasta from a hidden radio station in the game.

I guess it predicted Gary Coleman's death? Anyways the quote above suggests that the boundary of science is soon to be pushed "too far" which also sounds like Cern.
>>
>>17200246
what's even worse is this: China is building an even bigger particle accelerator, and we all know China doesn't give a fuck about the environment, people or the planet.
>>
>The statue is a gift from India, celebrating CERN's long association with India which started in the 1960's and continues strongly today.

took 20 seconds to google
>>
File: econ-big.jpg (2MB, 2895x3861px) Image search: [Google]
econ-big.jpg
2MB, 2895x3861px
>>17200259
so what? you think if there was more behind it, they would fucking tell us through wikipedia?
>>
File: alice.jpg (415KB, 1001x820px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
415KB, 1001x820px
>>17200263
>>
File: meme3657154750.jpg (41KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
meme3657154750.jpg
41KB, 460x300px
>>17200258
Where do these countries get all this money? Their idea of material and technological advancement is who can build the best bomb and go to outer space WERE NOT FIVE YEARS OLD ANYMORE...

Holy God dude, these guys are like little kids fighting over who gets the swing at a play ground.

>>17200259
This doesn't mean the statue just sits there and looks pretty. There is plenty about occultism and magic having a parallel, and Shiva would be the "ideal" god they would pursue / venerate for this sort of thing
>>
>>17198123
>Maya worship Shiva

What?
They may have had a God similar to Shiva, but I doubt that the Precolumbian civilizations ever had actual contact with Hinduism.

>ancient sailors sailed all over the world XDDD the Romans and Chinese were in Ameriga and the Indians brobably as well :DD
>>
>>17200276
No I meant.

>Maya in Sanskrit means that which is not

>"and they worship Shiva" in context meant CERN not the Mayan

myb
>>
>>17200246
>I guess it predicted Gary Coleman's death
Wow. Best post so far...
>>
>>17200285
I didn't look to much into it but fallout 3 came out in 2008 and Gary Coleman died in 2010.

Not sure when the radio station was found.
>>
The Hindu gods are the same as the sumerian gods which makes them the same as the Jewish gods.

They just go by different names in Hindu, Sumerian and Jewish Culture.

Shiva to the Sumerians is Enlil and to the Jews he is Yahweh.

The Asura / Anunna and Elohim are all the same gods.
>>
>>17200246
>I guess it predicted Gary Coleman's death
what? I don't get it, what does fallout or that radio message have to do with Gary?
>>
>>17200337
Not to the entirety

>>17200343
The same radio station, it is more codes and one mentions Gary Coleman's death, which may make the other statement about "ousting science too far accurate"
>>
>>17200246
Cool I never thought or knew that yet.
>>
>>17200346
Wow the typos...

I meant to say if the post about Gary Coleman's death is valid, then so isn't the "science has gone too far" too

>>17200337
"Not to the entirety" as in not all Hindu gods are represented by the deities

Your pretty spot on, wanna post ITT >>17191999?
>>
>>17200352
About Gary Coleman or Shiva?

>Lol why are they in the same sentence
>>
>>17200276
>>ancient sailors sailed all over the world XDDD the Romans and Chinese were in Ameriga and the Indians brobably as well :DD
Hearing and disbelieving doesn't make it false, disbeliever.
>>
>>17200337
No
>>
>>17200362
you forgot the phoenicians :D they were in the caribbean as well xDD and the Greeks how else would the Maya and aztec be so good at art : DD they were taught by the masters XD
>>
As a Hindu it's hilarious to see retarded christfags and new age bullshitters associating Lord Shiva with some devil or demon or whatever. The cosmic dance was said to have occurred at the very beginning of the universe as a symbol of all the upheaval and destruction that came before the universe became more stable.

The cosmic dance and the knowledge/destruction/stability cycle symbolizes the way science and any new field of science works. It creates new knowledge which disturbs pretty concieced views and opinions which causes great disturbance in certain circles or even in the society itself if the new knowledge discovered is significant enough and how it eventually stabilizes society and benefits or harms the future population.

Given that science is a process to generate "destructive" or disturbing knowledge that upvheals our understanding of our world.
I think it's a perfect symbolic gift for an organisation like cern embarking on its journey to find the god particle, origins of universe, perhaps even miniature blackholes
>>
>>17200397
Creations after destruction, another thing Shiva represents.

Just the associations made by new-agers and people like LaVey would would use Shiva or Kali and associate it with Satan.

As a Hindu, I first hand encountered when people worship Shiva for bad reasons, and this also happens through the Hindu Legends where people get out of control when worshipping Shiva and or Brahma.

They want to make miniature black holes but they don't want to help benefit the living conditions on Earth will all that $$$ they supposedly owe eachother
>>
>>17200397
>Someone on /x/ who actually knows what they are talking about
Thank you for bringing some much needed rationality to this old ass topic. Any fears concerning CERN or the LHC is a simplistic fear of the unknown. Just because people don't full understand what they are doing, they fill in the blanks of their ignorance with their boogeyman, and continue looking into it under the influence of that biased narrative. Fear of the unknown only serves to impede us from knowing.
>>
>>17200246
>I guess it predicted Gary Coleman's death?
Not at all, it just predicts the death of dense people and the emergence of Golden Age.
>>
That fallout copypasta was debunked. Modders have gone through every bit of data in that game and came up with nothing. The pasta came out after it's supposed "predictions" actually happened, and I'm sure by now at least one or more subsequent predictions have gone past their date and never came to pass. Please people, just Google it before talking about it as if it has any real credibility.
>>
>>17200441
>>17200455
>transposed from Morse to English, and saw the line, "one-two-zero-five-five-two-eight-two-zero-one-zero. What are you talkin' about? You'll be missed."

>He realized this referred to the recent death of Gary Coleman, and then quickly realized the numbers were the time and date of death. He immediately scanned through the messages to try and find more examples of this apparent future telling by a game that's more than a year old.
>>
File: 1318321629473.gif (194KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1318321629473.gif
194KB, 500x375px
>this thread on the front page

It's good to know there are still people on 4chan that are even more retarded and self-delusional than /pol/.
>>
>>17200553
op here, I'm from pol
>>
>>17200419
How did you first hand observed people using Lord Shiva for bad reasons?

I personally think that's a stupid excuse, poor and hungry people have existed forever, that doesn't mean we should drop everything and keep subsidizing poor till each.and everyone of them disappears.

Poverty and prosperity are cyclical. Threads like these are mostly made by christfags and morons with some stupid agenda to portray that everything non christian is evil and bad lol

These people actually need permission from pope to do yoga apparently lel
Reminds me of fanatic muslims who need fatwas for everything they don't like
>>
>>17200582
Also I'm a girl
>>
>>17200651
no
>>
File: Not cool man.png (175KB, 600x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Not cool man.png
175KB, 600x1026px
>>17197951
>>17198024
If only you could be lesser obvious about the whole samefag thing.
>>
>>17200651
Do you fuck your redneck brother?
>>
File: file.png (103KB, 770x526px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
103KB, 770x526px
>>17200656
>he can't check for samefag
your new is showing
>>
>>17200646
Still, people are worshipping an idol outside their esoteric science lab.
>>
>>17200675
>worshipping
how? By sacrificing goats and virgins? I don't see any worship going on. Maybe respect but that's it. I have a pet dog and I care about him and respect him and try to treat him like a family member. Does that mean i am a dog worshipper?

you need to see the meaning of worship before you spew out that word like candy frendo
>>
File: proofs.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>17200681
>Maybe respect but that's it.
>that's it
>>
>>17200659
Anyone can MSPaint over that shit in less than a minute.
>>
>>17200681
Sacrificing goats and virgins isn't worship anon.

I am saying they send benediction to Shiva outside their esoteric science club.

It could be very dangerous, to have Shiva grant blessings outside of your black hole particle accelerating anti-matter machine

Maybe Shiva protects them, and maybe someone is black magic worshipping Shiva (because some people do)
>>
>>17200246
>other Hindus in Ancient texts worship Shiva and become very dangerous

How so?

Follower of Trika Saivism.
>>
File: OM.jpg (546KB, 1113x1167px) Image search: [Google]
OM.jpg
546KB, 1113x1167px
>>17200268
>Shiva would be the "ideal" god they would pursue / venerate for this sort of thing

This is true. Kashmir Shaivism is the deepest tradition in the world and over a thousand years ago they talked about that existence is made of energy and the energy is a vibration they call spanda; they claim that this energy is conscious. So much deep shit in the non dual Tantras. They talk in sutras from the year 800 about shit science just found out in the 80's and they talk about seriously next level shit science hasn't even found out but the enlightened have and just talk all about it.
>>
>>17200337
Shiva is not the same as the Jewish god.
>>
Ravanna worships Shiva
>>
>>17200419
>new-agers and people like LaVey would would use Shiva or Kali and associate it with Satan.

Yep its retarded. Shiva is nothing like Satan or Yahweh.
>>
File: ape2.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ape2.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>17200720
>>
>>17200699
>black magic worshipping Shiva (because some people do)

This is what Christians think we do.
>>
>>17200730
This is the flaw of association / principle of correspondence.

Just because someone says x = y doesn't mean it's actually true.

So it is something to consider when you see someone being a devotee to Shiva, while Siva represents all kinds of activity, it is important to understand why people choose Shiva and worship him
>>
>>17200740
That's why I made the difference clear between a devotee with clear intentuons and a devotee with evil intentions.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>17200746
My intentions are just to meditate on Siva. I don't follow all sects of Saivism so I don't understand the whole worshiping Shiva with evil intentions; that doesn't make sense to me. But I guess thats cause I follow the Trika school.
>>
>>17200716

->>17200727
>>
>>17200740
>implying it isn't

get the fuck out of here you devil worshipper!
>>
>>17200754
Just saying it can happen. If you are into occultism you probably venerate Shiva. Many occultists have a scheme to use magic for gain / attain enlightenment from other beings (interdimensional) and aside from all the hoopla, just want to throw that out there.

It is likely that this fancy science club would venerate Shiva, for their particle accelerator, and knowing the condition of the world, these people are most likely up to no good.
>>
File: n144jBN.jpg (843KB, 3609x2663px) Image search: [Google]
n144jBN.jpg
843KB, 3609x2663px
>daily reminder
Mandela effects happend after the spetember happenings, never be notice before september 2014.
>Steins Gate
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>17200767
Read the Spanda Karikas The Divine Creative Pulsation the deepest sutra on the planet and you will see why they have a statue of Shiva there.
>>
>>17200657
Yes
>>
>>17200778
*september 2015
>>
>>17200780
Because they're a science cult
>>
>>17200784
And because their logo is three sixes
>>
>>17200784
If you can't see the symbolic connection between the research they are doing and Shiva, you might be retarded or willfully ignorant. It's like seeing a mermaid or Neptune in front of an aquarium then wondering if they're worshipping it.
>>
>>17200781
Can I be your brother for a night ? :3
>>
>>17200814
But I do see the symbolic connection, a science cult worships Shiva
>>
>>17200822
Pretending to be retarded still makes you retarded.
>>
>>17200826
That's fine.

It just seems like a science club with a bunch of comic book machines worshipping the Hindu god of destruction will inevitably get out of hand
>>
>>17200832
Maybe you should stop watching so many cartoons or playing so much video games. You're brain's going a bit off.
>>
>>17200869
sauce
>>
>>17200832
>It just seems like a science club with a bunch of comic book machines worshipping the Hindu god of destruction will inevitably get out of hand

>being this antiscience
>being this antiintellectual
>being this anti the private worship of others

Christniggers, ladies and gents.
>>
>>17200885
I understand where you're coming from, so I'll take the insult.

But again, a fancy science cult with a statue of a hindu god of destruction is outside a giant black hole particle accelerator.

>edgy scienctific occultist

It is going to end badly.
>>
>>17200906
>But again, a fancy science cult with a statue of a hindu god of destruction is outside a giant black hole particle accelerator.
>doubling down on being this opposed to science, intellectualism, and the worship of anything but the Nazarene
>>
>>17200917
I don't think I mentioned how much I worship Jesus anywhere ITT

I did mention Krsna.

Also mentioned LaVey associating Siva with Satan (as he does with Kali)
>>
>>17200924
Yeah, because LaVey's SUCH a competent occultist! You convinced me.
>>
>>17200934
Not trying to convince you.

Just want to point out how potentially dangerous Cern's operation could be. Glad OP posted I haven't seen one of these in a long time.
>>
>>17200934
thoth is also retarded and gay
>>
>>17200945
Don't be mean
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 565x800px
>>17197931

Particle accelerators are exactly what they sound like. Electrons, photons, protons and neutrons can all be manufactured - hypothetically, any particle should be transmutable into any other particle.

The relationship to alchemy should be obvious. Imagine matter design - the strength of a bond is related to the distance between two particles. So, by finding stable particles that function as desired - those having the right mass, spin and interactions - we can design atom analogs which are stronger and more energy dense than ordinary matter.

Within the proper strains of Vedism and Hinduism, Shiva represents the ideal man. A snake and a crescent moon adorn his head, linking Shiva with Vishnu's Shesha, and Chandra/Soma's lunar properties. The idea is to wake up to the fact that you're literally Shiva or his consort - either you are Shiva, or you bask in his presence as his one and only.

Basically, they want to be gods. This essay is a rough outline of how to make a body on Shiva's level;

>Alchemical Diamond Bodies
>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi

I'm working on the biological and chemical thirds of this body - CERN is working on the physical third. Other people are working on q-carbon, which itself is ferromagnetic. 350T magnetic fields would produce very strong materials.

>>17200268

The people in charge at the very top are in a religious mania 24/7/365. "I am become death, destroyer of worlds." They really want what's best for all of us - which is defined by them as transmutation of the natural body into what I call the Soma body. Jesus speaks of transforming people into life-giving spirits in 1 Corinthians 15:45.

>>17200720

This. We were gods, and we shall be gods again. Science is the toolkit of the gods, and it's capacity to enable the creation of solid matter from light is how the universe was created from chaos. You can stick as many photons as you want in the smallest space you want.
>>
>>17198123
Bitch that aint mayan, that's an aztec calendar lmao
>>
The world doesn't need people playing God.

Ever read Ezekiel 28? When people "become God" they take away God's worship, and thus offend God.

You access your spiritual body in this body. Cor 1 15:45, this is the implication that Adam had a physical and a spiritual body as do well all already.

What they are trying to do is essentially already accomplished, but they're trying to create some artifical divinity thingy here?
>>
>>17200980
One of them had some technology that looked like it
>>
>>17200924
> the lavey meme
I associate Jesus, my pet rock, Charles Chaplin and Dark Lord Voldemort to Satan
Does this make them Satan???
No it doesn't, out of those only Voldemort has anything to do with satan.
>>
>>17201000
Just saying, some Shaivites aren't really looking out for the best interest of all beings either
>>
is the typical /x/ poster so devoid of his own creativity that he can't imagine other people being creative? artists who make commercials and animations deliberately include provocative symbols and images. they're coded messages in the same way the fucking giving tree is a metaphor for abusive relationships.

try creating something and the mystery of art won't be so mystical for you anymore.
>>
>>17201008
>rihanna's Auset tattoo, and eye of horus references in her videos is just her being creative
>>
>>17200000
>>
>>17201018
first of all, pop stars aren't creative people or artists. they hire stylists to dress them in provocative and attention-grabbing ways. they put some occult symbol on her and now we're talking about her. they sell inverted crosses and illuminati shit at the mall for fuck's sake, it's trendy
>>
>>17200968

>we wuz gods and shit
>science stole our magic
>>
>>17201068
Were already divine, I think an artificial substance to "activate" our divinity is flawed when people have been doing it through spiritual practice day one.
>>
because theyre a cult of death obsessed illuminati maniacs hell bent on making a black hole to consume us all and stuff us into satans asshole.

is that what you wanted to hear?

do you feel better now?

fuck you i hope you drown in sinister connotations you useless paranoid fuck
>>
File: Gnomes_plan.png (88KB, 442x334px) Image search: [Google]
Gnomes_plan.png
88KB, 442x334px
>>17197945
Literaly this.
>>
>>17198123
>>17200246
The human tendency to lose balance and fall off unto one side, to emerge again from the other.

In that way the Buddha also spoke of the middle way.

Trimurti:
Brahma the Creator
Vishnu the Preserver
Shiva the Destroyer/Transformer

To take one without the other is the human error, and because of this inherent flaw in mans reason he will resolve in himself without having attained anything.

Dust ye are and unto dust thou shalt return.

Everyone else: Have a great time wherever you are. Keep life exciting, the meeting point is never far from here.
>>
>>17201130
Or just be a bhakti cut out the middle men

>"I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who know this perfectly engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts. Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Brahman, the ultimate, the supreme abode and purifier, the Absolute Truth and the eternal divine person. You are the primal God, transcendental and original, and You are the unborn and all-pervading beauty. "

Also, just pointing out how it "could" end badly for the scientific Shaivite, "could" and most likely will
>>
File: ape1.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ape1.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>17201079
>>
File: 451617607356.jpg (34KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
451617607356.jpg
34KB, 750x1334px
>>17200357
Welcome to /x/, where the roll players roleplay and the serious folk roleplay without knowing it.
>>
>>17201160
-_-

I think CERN is the pushing off science and magic too far, and if I was reading a comic book about a science club worshipping a destruction god, the story would envelope into the lab being destroyed for some reason.

As for the "become divine" with this new technology, that just doesn't sound design natural. It shows how mankind is selfish enough to try and become divine through something like this and leave everyone else behind, we don't mean anything to them
>>
>>17201181
I just thought it was funny that they're both mentioned in the same thread.
>>
File: Cover Pt.I.jpg (169KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
Cover Pt.I.jpg
169KB, 960x852px
>>17201156
The bhakti does not get involved, for he is the involvement.

Namaste
>>
>>17201181
I am happy to see that this fact is beginning to emerge on this board.

Never underestimate the power of a Well Played Role

*caugh* Trump *caugh*
>>
>>17197945
>what they are looking for they could find it with 2 kichen magnets and the proper instruments

I'm sure we'd all like to see you try to elaborate on this part.
>>
Jesus Christ stop calling it a "black hole particle accelerator" you fuckwits, it's just a particle accelerator

There is literally no credibility to the theory that high-speed particle collisions can create a black hole and the only place I've seen this theory posited is on ultra-Christian YouTube videos
>>
>>17200263
No, obviously they're going to tell us through magazine covers and children's cartoons.
>>
>>17201367
So why do they require accelerated particles in the first place?
Will that accelerated particle bring world peace?
Will it feed the hungry?
Will it stop shitposting on /x/?

"Ah no we just don't know what happens. But we're going to try it anyways because fuck it. We just allow ourselves to play with all of your lifes because we can and because fuck you." - Cern

Yea. Humanity Go.
Much smart. So wow.

Hey, maybe this thing can stop memes.
Or it will create even more. Who knows right? Fuck everything.
>>
>>17201417
This is some next level shitposting right here, everyone give this man a round of applause
>>
File: file.png (431KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
431KB, 600x600px
>>17201434
>John titor
who?
is this supposed to be a time machine?
>>
>>17201417
I know this is bait but

http://home.cern/about/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes

http://home.cern/about/experiments
>>
>>17201435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYH7wUoEqKg
>>
File: 45774564653.jpg (11KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
45774564653.jpg
11KB, 640x360px
I saw that mods
>>
File: JOHN_TITOR_02.jpg (103KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JOHN_TITOR_02.jpg
103KB, 600x600px
>>17197931
John Titor was right. We are in one of the timelines in wich Cern invent the thime machine. Otherwise John titor couldn't have sent us his posts, messages and images. In the other hand, we are not in the original John Titor timeline because some of his predictions weren't 100% acurate, but have we reach the 1% of divergence required to be in another timeline?
>>
File: 1436723943382.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1436723943382.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>17201523
>deleting your own post
>>
File: Time3.gif (9KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
Time3.gif
9KB, 288x216px
>>17201446
Upper right corner is a time machine. Pic related is a real time machine assembled and finished. It is operational.
>>
>>17201548
what a load of shit. do you /x/ fags always fucking roleplay?
>>
File: Form.gif (12KB, 370x507px) Image search: [Google]
Form.gif
12KB, 370x507px
>>17201446
Also the computer is a IBM 5100. It is needed in the 2036 post WWIII timeline
>>
File: file.png (281KB, 494x352px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
281KB, 494x352px
>>17201554
at least post something I can read.
>>
File: 1452457736211s.jpg (3KB, 125x89px) Image search: [Google]
1452457736211s.jpg
3KB, 125x89px
>>17201563
>>
File: Cern.jpg (57KB, 574x495px) Image search: [Google]
Cern.jpg
57KB, 574x495px
>>17201563
The image was taken with a XX century camera long time ago, sorry .
>>
File: Time1.gif (5KB, 188x189px) Image search: [Google]
Time1.gif
5KB, 188x189px
>>17201629
>>17201548
>>17201553
Posting more images of the time machine
>>
File: Time2.gif (10KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
Time2.gif
10KB, 288x216px
>>17201636
>>
File: Chart.jpg (102KB, 251x417px) Image search: [Google]
Chart.jpg
102KB, 251x417px
>>17201644
>>
File: Screen.jpg (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Screen.jpg
48KB, 320x240px
>>17201650
>>
>>17201654
stop being so schizo
>>
>>17201654
are you retarded? These images were posted by John Titor in the 2000 (I think they are posted in other palces of the internet too). I change nothing. Also this timeline was doomed before, CERN seems to don't stop their mini black hole investigations. Also is the people native of this timeline the ones who is fucking up the future, not us, we did nothing wrong. Can you show me your unit's logo?
>>
>>17201679
>schizo continues
you people need to take your meds
>>
File: Logo.gif (5KB, 170x157px) Image search: [Google]
Logo.gif
5KB, 170x157px
>>17201679
forget to put mine
Are you still here >>17201654?
>>
>>17201668
>>17201683
Shilling this hard
>>
File: 50-schilling-freud_vs.jpg (48KB, 525x262px) Image search: [Google]
50-schilling-freud_vs.jpg
48KB, 525x262px
>>17201708
>>
how can somone be so autistic they get emberessed and delete their posts on an anonymous board
>>
>>17201728
no, he's so autistic that he thinks when he deletes his own posts, people think he said something secret and spoopy and was censored by mods.
>>
File: 1452457514778s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1452457514778s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>17201731
>>
>>17201735
that's an old trick by roleplaying fags

>oh noes, post was deleted, must have been spoopy and true!
>>
>>17200988

>The world doesn't need people playing God

You're right; we need people bickering over banal frivolties.

>Ever read Ezekiel 28?

Jesus explicitly made a new covenant with humanity that rendered the old one non-binding. He never mentioned 'You shall have no other gods before me' in his lists of commandments.

Extra-Biblically, the hatred of pride is a fox-and-the-grapes attitude. You have your pride ripped from you, so you wind up thinking it's normal to not have any and act like everyone needs. Jesus never spoke of that, and even told people to hate their parents and buy swords, and claimed that he'd wipe out all Earthly authority and power. He wasn't non-violent either - he beat Rabbis for lending in a temple. Finally, he said that heaven is within - not in the sky.

It's obvious that he was promising Elohim-tier, life-giving powers to make new men out of clay. God refers to himself in the plural in Genesis - there are many gods who joined forces to create Earth.

>Cor 1 15:45, this is the implication that Adam had a physical and a spiritual body as do well all already

>42 So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; 43 it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; 44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body

Nope - you're born human, die, and are resurrected divine, just like Jesus himself.

>>17201068

>Science is the toolkit of the gods

Rather, I suggested that we lost science, and thus our godhood. I linked to an essay that's basically about constructing gods with science - with the explicit statement that science was how the ancient gods were made.
>>
>>17201749
God doesn't like it when we take away His worship.

That's what happens to the king of Tyre. God still speaks through His prophets.

Babylonian captivity in the Bible would weaved in Yahweh and have different names at times

There is potential we do not incarnate into material life / or even a lower form of life. It is how we return to God

It isn't about killing Him or setting people up above Him, but rather establishing the relationship between us and Him.
>>
>>17197931
CERN guy here. Yep, we're doing a magic ritual involving Bigfoot, UFOs, the Bermuda Triangle, various Hindu and Sumerian gods, one or two demons, and furries, in order to summon a cup of tea.
>>
>>17201800
Hey if u work for Cern u guys should use all that money ur spending and help people who are dying right now mmk help benefit the people who live here rather than ur science and magic fetish
>>
>>17201800
my dad works at nintendo, and he says you're full of shit
>>
>>17201813
>>17201800
Half Life 3 confirmed
>>
>>17201810
On the long term, serving science is better for humanity.
For instance, new medications, better transportation, etc...

>>17201813
Yep, shit is used too in the ritual
>>
>>17201825
Yeah but what's the point science doesn't believe in afterlife

But it cares about making new medicine that doesn't cure the disease or a new car that eventually won't run out of gas

If we have one life, what is the point of using all of our resources selfishly?

People are dying of hunger, diesease, violence, and meanwhile the world is falling apart, and SCIENCE is concerned with going to fucking Mars and making TV shows.

ALL OF THAT MONEY IS GOING TO WASTE
>>
File: soon.jpg (216KB, 1021x764px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
216KB, 1021x764px
>>
>>17198123
But sivai s the source of spiritualual things senpai, fuck vishnu.
>>
>>17201831
>ALL OF THAT MONEY IS GOING TO WASTE
>needs money to stay healthy and happy

It's all *their* fault, I swear.
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 527x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 527x640px
>>17201079

Vedism was started by people who used a drug called Soma, which was later banned. Krishna would have used Soma. There's conjecture that Soma was Amanita muscaria - which contains unusually high levels of vanadium, which itself can form strong muscles.

Rasayana is Vedic alchemy, and has the explicit purpose of prolonging life and producing potions that grant siddhis. They were processing metal ores and plants to obtain their purified essences, which they then consumed.

For that matter, why the constant references in mythology to making men out of clay? Humans and gods are androids that cyclically evolve to make new humans and gods.

Drugs and education gave me the ego death that praying and religion never did and never will.

>>17201183

Me and many other people want to give this power to everyone. Those who reject it should be given areas where they can keep going on like they always have, where they have absolute authority over gods.

I think gods go off into space to found new worlds anyway, so I don't think there'll be a conflict.
>>
>>17201831
>Yeah but what's the point science doesn't believe in afterlife

Then, as good old Dostoevsky put it,
"If there is no God, everything is permitted"
>>
>>17200337
Shiva is Poseidon.
>>
>>17201835
>Of all the Rudras I am Lord Śiva; of the Yakṣas and Rākṣasas I am the lord of wealth [Kuvera]; of the Vasus I am fire [Agni], and of the mountains I am Meru.

>>17201841
It's the whole world, they don't actually care about anybody but their own "advancement"

This new technology comes out and you guys are drooling over the elite class that has the "privilege" to be above you

>>17201843
Were not androids, we just bring our souls back to God through unity with His Spirit.

>drugs and education gave me ego death
>praying and religion never did

Why not all of the above? Because religion, prayer, drugs, and education, they are all activities that can be at the spiritual platform.

Just because you need drugs doesn't mean someone else needs drugs.

>me and many other people want to give this power away

Just a warning of that ending badly, that's all.

>>17201853
Yeah "if" there is no God, according to another atheist

>well he is more right because he doesn't believe in God

Sceinece and it's material advancement is worthless, because they can't even help other people, they gotta go to Mars and collide microscopic particles, too bad if your hungry or are homeless in a foreign country, because we need a new bomb just in case
>>
File: the pit.jpg (197KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the pit.jpg
197KB, 1920x1080px
>>17201876
>It's the whole world, they don't actually care about anybody but their own "advancement"
Welcome to the wholy planet purgatory.

You're here to stay.
If you want out, you know where to go.
>>
>>17201900
It isn't about staying or leaving.
>>
>>17201908
I never said it is.
>>
>>17201876

>Just because you need drugs doesn't mean someone else needs drugs

What if I told you that I'm aware of that, and that I used to be incredibly frustrated that I couldn't see the divine naturally like other people?

But I don't think most people can perceive the divine without help, and I doubt anyone is going to obtain godlike powers with prayer.

>Just a warning of that ending badly, that's all

It's not my responsibility what others do with the Diamond bodies I give them - but it would be my responsibility if someone got hurt or missed out on an opportunity because I refused to give them one. As well, using such a body myself while not giving them to others is arrogant, elitist and paternalistic.

>>17201900

No one is going to save you but yourself. I want to be the change I want to see in the world.

I'm escaping into the Heaven inside of me, and I'm going to leave the door unlocked for everyone else.
>>
>>17202038
We are already in our "diamond body", it has nothing to do with the physical
>>
>>17202050

To each their own.
>>
>>17200991
Maybe but not that thing. Literally it's just a calendar used by the aztecs called Piedra Solar. What kind of technology are you talking about tho anon
>>
>>17197931
THATS THE GODDESS OF DESTRUCTION, THEY DESTROY PARTICLES TO SEE WHATS INSIDE, U FCUKING IGNORANT PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>17197931
>What the fuck is up with this CERN cult stuff?
Just people shitposting in reality rather than on 4chan like what's sensible. Can safely ignore it.
>>
I guess you have never heard the expression "to dance is to live." Who wouldn't want to own a pet goat, anyone with the means to own a pet goat should own a pet goat, they eat whatever climb up steep cliff, it's awesome.
>>
These threads are always heavy. Great /x/ material. But it's always comforting to see posts like this >>17201833
Maybe we really are about to kick of Valve's Half Life scenario, if we haven't already (Montauk project and such).
>>
>>17201005
Well their goal is moksha. Other beings don't have anything to do with it.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.