[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WRAITHS AND SEEDING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: lll.jpg (6KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
lll.jpg
6KB, 235x251px
If you don't believe in this or have anything positive to say go piss on some other post.

Anyhow, I came in contact with what at the time I thought was some dark/demonic entity. It entered into the side of my rib cage, and somehow I pulled it out with my thumb,pointer finger and middle finger. I guess you truly do know what to do, even though you don't at times when you need to... Besides that I pulled it out and it was squirming around in my hand electrocuting my fingers trying to get away I guess(at the time the best sense of what I imagined it to be was some type of dark light shaped bug), so I just threw it out of impulse. It laughed at me and I never wanted to think about it, untill recently I came in contact with some astral travelers and they told me I was "Seeded"/"sealed" by a wraith. I would like to know if anyone else has any experience with this and if they know what can be done to further prevent and in my case make sure that what has been done truly has been undone. Though my friends say they did kill the seed/seal and said the wraith has gone "beyond" what ever that means, the place at which it had been (on the side of my ribs) is still kinda of pulsing/throbbing when I try to do energy work.
>>
>>17197729
I'm not familiar with the words "seeded/sealed" and wraith but I'm a healer and I've seen similar on a few occasions. They tend to go for areas of the body/energy bodies that have some kind of vulnerability already there. I'd suggest seeing a healer who has some experience with entities, and who also can check you out at every level and do any work you need.

If this happened in a dream state you might instead be dealing with something that isn't an entity, but a subconscious representation of a medical condition. Either way, see a good healer.

If you can't get to anyone, do some self healing techniques on yourself; dissolving whatever you feel in the area, smoothing it out, bringing light in gently, letting it relax and feel connected to the rest of you again. Good luck.
>>
>>17197729
It means you have cancer op. Not lying. All spiritual forces are bound by electrical and biology elements, being sealed means you have been ingesting a specific type of entity over time and it has manifested itself in you. Csannabis oil will rid you of this, trust me been through this exact thing.
>>
>>17198266
Me too, got testicular cancer after a similar incident
>>
>>17197729
I'm getting really sick of this place. Too many idiots. Not enough of the original stuff that made this place great. Too many people doing what OP is doing - being a faggot.

Look OP, you're full of shit. Just stop polluting this board and being part of the problem. You're dragging us all down. It's time to STOP.
>>
>>17198292
OP quite clearly said, If you don't believe in this or have anything positive to say go piss on some other post.

Or, give us the benefit of your experience, what happened to OP? Tell us what you know or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17198320
I don't care what OP said, since he's part of the problem and making /x/ more retarded. You and him can go suck each other's dicks for all I care. I hate to see a board I used to love go down the shitter like this. It's sad and pathetic. Back in the day people used to not be so blatantly faggots and most of the shit was fictional. Now, it's just terrible.
>>
>>17198222
No it happened in the real world, which really scared me the most - because I really wanted to believe that evil shit wasn't real. But thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17198266
I've been smoking a shit load of weed over the past few years so I hope that will help.
>>
>>17198282
I havn't had any cancer after this happened, and it happened about 2 and a half years ago.
>>
>>17198391
Smoking only gives you about 3-5% of the thc and cbd content. Edibles around 10-15%, and oils 40-70%. Also think yourself healing naturally, your mental state alone can help you get through this.
>>
>>17198389
'Kin 'ell mate, I'd rather deal with entities than cancer. Don't worry, most of the things out there are low level. If you could perceive it, get hold of it and move it, what you were dealing with wasn't very strong or clever.
>>
>>17197729
How can something be dark light shaped?
>>
>>17200515
>>17200515

Light that looks dark. Like a shadow
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.