[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superhuman abilities and Hallucinogens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: dream.jpg (62KB, 680x502px) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
62KB, 680x502px
Howdy, I'm curious about the abilities many people report experiencing when under the influence of powerful hallucinogens. I've experienced one myself, that being the ability to see auras and even retaining that ability (albeit with more difficulty) when not under the influence. How is it possible that a simple chemical can induce things like telepathy, shared emotional states, and remote viewing? Even the US government looked into these things through MK-Ultra and was reportedly fairly succesful, this could explain why relatively benign substances in terms of toxicity have been deemed dangerous and made illegal. They don't want an uncontrollable populace with the ability to discover any government secret they desire.
>>
Can you be more specific of the type of Hallucinogen you were on?
>>
>>17194549
Acid helps meditation.
And helps you call down UFOs.

Mushrooms make you telepathic/share emotions.
>>
>>17194549
> takes HALLUCINAGEN
> HALLUCINATES auras
> I hav powurs guise

Stfu
>>
>>17194781
I've done psilocybin mushrooms once, lsd twice, and DMT once. The super clear aura affect was on LSD and allowed me to improve the ability.

>>17195012
See post, I said I already could see auras in their most basic form. Upon experiencing them fully while tripping I was able to retain the ability to see them better while not tripping. This was not a spontaneous awakening of an ability I never had.
>>
>>17194781
is red wine a hallucinogen?
>>
>>17195075
It is not classified as such, though technically anything that alters one's state of conciousness could be said to be a mild hallucinogen.
>>
>>17195068
>I said I already could see auras in their most basic form

Actually no, you didn't.
>>
>>17195115
Do tell, oh wise one, what I can and can't see with my own eyes. Seeing auras isn't paranormal in the slightest, just our little known 6th magnetic sense. Look up human cryptochrome, it's the same stuff that let's birds see magnetic fields. And what do humans produce? An electromagnetic field.
>>
When one reaches a hyper-coherent state with psychedelics, an amazing vastness of knowledge can open up. With the right emotional, mental, and spiritual state, you can find and apply that same sort of expansion of ability to any part of yourself.
>>
>>17195115
Feck, I didn't actually post that reply where I said that did I? My bad man, I was posting about that experience in a similar thread and I got it confused with this one.
>>
>>17195244
See second reply if you please.
>>
>>17194549
do you know any good videos about mk ultra
>>
>>17195271
Can't say that I do, I'm going off research I did a little over a year ago. Led me to various scanned copies of MK-Ultra and CIA documentation that escaped destruction. Nothing super revealing of course, they burned all of that.
>>
>>17195158
From what I'm reading, cryptochromes only detect magnetic fields, something humans most definitely not give off. Interesting idea, but I don't think that's quite the explanation here. Have you ever heard of synesthesia?
>>
>>17195337
We do, we give of an electromagnetic field. Since out bodies essentially run off of chemically induced electrical charges we have an electrical field, and anytime you have an electrical field you have a magnetic one, the two forces go hand in hand. It's been proven that we give off an electromagnetic field and that we also have these cryptochromes in our eyes. This applies to pretty much all matter, hence the reason for everything having an "aura" of some kind.
>>
>>17195337
Here's an article on cryptochromes proving their magnetoreceptivity in humans: http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v2/n6/full/ncomms1364.html

Not much has been researched in this area as of yet, but this could be the explanation to a centuries old phenomenon that people could only explain through spiritual mumbo jumbo.
>>
File: 1451691644743.png (53KB, 163x163px) Image search: [Google]
1451691644743.png
53KB, 163x163px
Drugs do not allow users to see auras or visit other dimensions or astral project or anything like that, and can only give the illusion of doing so. They're usually just too unreliable and unpredictable for the user to tell if they're actually experiencing something supernatural or just tripping balls, and in the end it's basically always the latter.
>>
I think it has to do with relaxation and non resistance too. I noticed that most people are in a constant state of resistance or trying to control. When your on some drugs you enter a deep state of focus and you stop feeling ditracted by the world and you feel less worried.

Maybe these abilities are supposed to come in a natural relaxed state. I also noticed that some people have more powerful eyes than others. To some people the world appears a little bit more glossier and they can feel emotions while looking in places. I call this clear vision, usually these people feel in control of the world but not directly, indirectly. A person with clear vision can understand people so easily.
>>
>>17195436
My logical self says yes, my gut intuition says no. Perhaps it is due to my own experiences with the "supernatural", but a part of me thinks that there is more to this than just "pretty lights mannn". And perhaps there is and it's just not been found out yet. For some reason... Lookin' at you Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>17194549
3 things.

1) I have heard thoughts of people near me and responded to what I thought they said. They didn't actually say anything, I just heard their mind. They reacted with shock.

2) I saw a friend of mine through a wall. I was sitting on the side of the bathtub and she was in the next room. In my periphery, where I knew there was a wall, I saw a white form bending over like they were putting on pants then straighten up and mess with the pants. When I looked directly, the wall was there. She came into the bathroom to meet me and her outfit was different. Basically, I saw through the wall at the exact time she was really changing her pants.

3) For some reason, I get second-hand DMT highs when around people smoking it. At first, I didn't think it was really happening but it got confirmed for me at a later date. So anyway, there were about 5 of us taking turns doing DMT in a dark room. I wasn't participating, but I was sitting between two people. My friend took his hit and I felt the temperature rise, and I felt something shoot up beside me like a large firework. So I looked up at where I thought the energy would be and felt recognition.

When my friend came back, he was all excited because of his trip, but also because he made eye contact with me when I looked up and saw him leaving his body.

The sensation was this: If you ever played with magnets and tried to push the same poles together, there's this resistance bubble that keeps them apart. It was like a long one of those feelings all up the side of my body.

I fully believe that we have connections that can be compared to wi-fi. I believe Tesla was onto using the same network that we can all tap into mentally with the right training and recognition. Psychedelics (Natural ones, not synthetic ones) are a way to build those pathways in and out of your noggin. I feel that you are able to think in a way different to the one you were taught, so you are more receptive to things like seeing through a wall.
>>
>>17195816
Very intriguing, but what do you mean by "synthetic" ones? LSD had to be synthesized but it comes from the naturally occurring ergot fungus.
>>
>>17195451
i often have to stare at the bridge of someone's nose instead of making direct eye contact because when our gazes lock it's like i can stare into their soul. i regularly get told that my eyes are "piercing". take that for what it is, but you've got an anon who agrees with your "powerful eyes" sentiment.
>>
>>17197007
Keeping in line with my cryptochrome theory, perhaps people with this powerful eye thing are born with a naturally higher amount of the protein in their eyes lending to a more perceptive gaze?
>>
>>17196866
I mean like Rcs. To me, even LSD doesn't have a soul or character, but some people have a different opinion. It is a very lovely trip but mushrooms or dmt just have that extra connection and element of inclusion.
>>
>>17197188
And here I am after dropping 100 bucks on 10 tabs of 1P-LSD...
>>
>>17197606
I think that rcs are OK if you do them wisely. Dosing and knowing about the drug in general. They are fine for partying.

But personally, I don't do them because I am anxious the whole time. I feel like there is no tether. With mushrooms I feel like energy wraps around me like a mother's arm, and it feels grounding.

That's what I mean about the soul of it. Like every mushroom has a personality and a willingness to help get you to where you can learn.
>>
>>17197606
heard 1P is indistinguisable from LSD-25. Ill be stock pilling it before its banned
>>
>>17195000
mushrooms dont do shit but make you giggle and see everything in SUPER HYPERDRIVE HIGH DEFINITION QUALITY OF REALITY
well for me
>>
>>17195816
are you jesus
>>
File: Mushroom2.jpg (15KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom2.jpg
15KB, 246x205px
>>17198825
A tool is only as useful as its master can imagine

In this case, the tool is your brain and the master is your fetid spirit
>>
>>17198851
are you calling me a tool

coming from the guy that thinks mushrooms can give you super powers.. ok
>>
>>17198903
Yes, and cannabis can cure cancer, sometimes :^)
>>
>>17197821
I actually bought it to do some more experimentation with aura enhancement with some buddies of mine who are interested in learning. Since 1P-LSD is essentially just LSD, that's what it hydrolizes into anyway. I've heard it's pretty much the exact same experience with even further reduced health risks due to the propionyl making it easier on the system.
>>
>>17198841
Of course not!
>>
>>17199165
I hope you get to do what you set out to do! I have not heard of this new thing, but it's nice that you can feel safe with it.
>>
>>17194549
i can see the chi in the air and i feel energy in the air. when i smoke weed i can feel the energy intensely and connect to it and feel people (so to speak). i feel connected to the divine and i can say that there is a lot more to life than what "science" can tell us..i mean most of them are 3-D loving atheists right? but yeah astral plane, magick, Wicca, etc. we are multi-dimensional beings having a 3 dimensional experience. you are not a body with a soul; you are a soul with a body
>>
>>17199450
I was once able to create a chi/psi ball when I smoked weed. It had weight and and kind of burned/tingled wherever I rolled it around in my palm. I've never been able to do it since then though, any ideas?
>>
>>17194549

That's exactly right. You've become redpilled, padawan. Good job.
>>
>>17199640
im not the best person to ask lol maybe you need to open your chakras more or meditate? try some power meditations or charge up some crystals to get the chi flowing in your body and try again. and weed is definitely helpful for energy exercises
>>
Sounds like you guys don't need hallucinogens to hallucinate.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.