[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Dogman Encounters tonight!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 45

File: images.jpg (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 195x259px
http://www.dogmanencountersradio.com/#!shows-61-90/fr0zq

come listen to a poor austrian lose his shit after seeing a werewolf.
>>
>>17194391
Which episode are we supposed to be listening to? 78?
>>
>>17194413
yeppers
>>
>>17194424
Ok. Decent so far (about 15 min in).
>>
this poor guy. he's absolutely terrified.

other great episodes are 12, 15, and 66 if you're interested. They're all pretty good though.

The people recalling these stories, there's just something in their voices when they start recalling what they saw, it just defies reasoning.
>>
bump for dogeman
>>
File: Melo.jpg (27KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Melo.jpg
27KB, 500x250px
Dogman is coooooooooooool
>>
https://youtu.be/SpKXuMjGKlA?t=37m40s

click for spooks. 100x worse than the Australian yowie encounter video. This woman is barely able to hold her composure
>>
>>17198929
https://youtu.be/dyLTwmABdiw?t=34m25s

another good one
>>
>>17198938
This shit is crazy interesting
>>
>>17199652
Episode 26 is fucking crazy, too.

One gets into a woman's house and it's standing at the foot of her bed.
>>
bump for dogeman
>>
>>17199832
HORRY SHET
I'll listen tomorrow it's 3 am I need some sleep
>>
It's the one cryptid I would be absolutely afraid of if I was in America. Fuck, dogmen are spooky as shit.

This is one of the best videos of dogmen out there to be honest famiglio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcsaTWrbF_Y
>>
>>17194391
Spookie
>>
You hear all these reports and stories of this and you feel like there's some legitimacy to it. Shit like goatmen/skinwalkers, while really interesting and spoopy to imagine, have never really had as much support as all these encounters we are here.

That poor Austrian guy :(
>>
>>17201315
yeah, dogmen are kind of in a weird spot. While people have obviously seen SOMETHING out there to make them lose their shit, and it looks like a straight up werewolf. How do you tell people? Bigfoot is an ape, and thats a bit easier to get your head around, but when you tell people you've been stalked in the woods by a 8ft tall wolf walking on 2 legs, its like.. huh? what?

but there are a lot of interviews with credible people, all or most have been in military or have tons of hunting and game calling experience. and when they see this they just can't imagine how it exists. but there it is. looking right back at them through the window at night
>>
>>17202901
I'm gonna listen to a few more episodes tonight. But how the fuuuuuck did I just hear about this now? Where did the dogmen come from? Have they always been there and I've somehow never heard of them? Are werewolves real? WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS
>>
Honestly, I've lived in Michigan all my life and I have never heard the Dogman until a few months ago. As cool as it sounds, I doubt this one actually exists.
>>
>>17203427
Heard of the Dogman*

Sorry for the typo... I'm tired as shit. Lol
>>
>>17202901
>>17203402
I read an account a few years ago of "wolfman creatures" appearing right after a mysterious lights sighting, so there doesn't have to be a missing-link explaination to them: there's a UFO/interdimensional aspect around some of these sightings. And the Medieval and Greek myths before that always attributed their existence to magic like witchcraft, curses, or magical lineage.
I always do like the stuff on /x/ that doesn't comply with normal rules of science.
>>
>>17203402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvlQp5f7ZwU

Same with me, I've heard of lots of encounters with weird stuff in the woods. But since the stories were so vague, the average person just kind of can't relate to it. And most people don't talk about them because who would believe them? The beast of bray road, things like that.

There was a song made in the 80's on some radio show for halloween. It was loosely based on real dogmen encounters, but when people heard it, they started to come forward with sightings. Police even have a radio code for them now. You know how Bigfoot is BLACK COW. Dogmen are BLACK DOG. So there are enough sightings in certain areas to warrant this kind of stuff. Government land being bought off, Skinwalker Ranch. (skinwalker is another name for them, at least the wolfish ones)

They've been around for a really long time, longer than we've been here. They're in native american lore, germany, france (the beast of gerduvan or whatever) Egypt had the dog headed people. Australia and the UK and Italy even have sightings. These people all describe the same thing.
>>
>>17203497
Yeah... I don't know how far the average person on /x/ wants to go down the rabbit hole, but you're right. Sometimes lights can accompany these things. Mostly they aren't seen around dogmen though.

There have been stories about people shooting them with a 30 ought 6 numerous times in the chest and they seem to not even feel it. There's no blood trail afterwards and most times they just walk back into the woods.

They never seem to attack people though, just strays and some farm animals. They LOVE scaring people though, scratching on peoples windows and making cries from the woods that sound like babies or women in distress. They can and have manipulated doorknobs to get into houses and barns.

I think most people now just finally have a face to put on these things in the woods, so sightings now are becoming more common.
>>
>>17203512
Well, it's mudder-fudding /x/, if they came here looking for nice normal explainable facts that make sense... well then, I don't know how we're supposed to respond to that.
>>
>>17203742
yeah, i don't know either. but they come here anyway. its retarded.

Just havent really seen a lot of dogmen stuff on /x/, so I'm hoping to change it. Even if its just posting about the show every friday and sharing the few things I come across. It's better than a lot of the shit here.
>>
>>17203806
The weird thing is that for all it's classic movie monster fame, actual wereWOLVES aren't in that many crypid folk traditions.
Dogmen, yes. Hyenamen, jackelmen, even panthermen, them too. But outside of fairytales about red hoods and trios of pigs you don't see actual Wolfmen that often.
And it also sucks that the IRL Mummy's curse never involves a walking corpse.
>>
These threads don't help the dogman case, as there is little to no evidence for their existence. However, the lack of shills sure lends credence to Bigfoot .
>>
>>17200167
While I'd really like to believe that this guy is legit, his footage is all absolute shit. All of it is blurry and indiscernible as fuck. You can't tell anything's even there. Still, his explanations and demeanor do kind of sell the whole situation, and I want to believe him, but his footage is all worthless.
>>
never listened to this before but I love Art Bell and David Paulides will I enjoy it?
>>
>>17204151
Yes. Yes you will. Go through some of the suggested episodes you'll get some good NOPEs
>>
One thing though, this host's manner of speaking is annoying as shit and he sounds half-retarded with the way he elongated unnecessarily. Still though it's worth the spoops
>>
>>17204004
if you don't bother listening to the encounters show or seeing the pictures on the page, then there's going to be no convincing you. you aren't putting the effort in, so why would anyone else? whatever

>>17203964
It's all in how someone understands these things. Lots of animals can walk on 2 legs when they have to, but maintain running speed and stuff like that? That's what freaks people out. It doesn't even have to be a canine but some other unclassified offshoot of something, if someone were to come across a body of one they could just mistake it for a really big wolf.
>>
>>17204175
I've heard this too, but when he lets the person speak he never interrupts. so thats the trade off I guess. you have a lot of other hosts who just wont shut the fuck up over other people.
>>
File: 1444180282887.jpg (17KB, 460x376px) Image search: [Google]
1444180282887.jpg
17KB, 460x376px
>>17194391
>Dogman
>>
File: images-6-1.jpg (3KB, 123x132px) Image search: [Google]
images-6-1.jpg
3KB, 123x132px
>>17205286
>mandog
>>
File: creature-copy-1.jpg (35KB, 348x400px) Image search: [Google]
creature-copy-1.jpg
35KB, 348x400px
>Dogsquatch
>>
File: __8782744_orig.jpg (114KB, 1100x572px) Image search: [Google]
__8782744_orig.jpg
114KB, 1100x572px
>Chihuahuaman
>>
this "show" is shit. who's the shill who keeps posting this YouTube channel?
>>
Old news, dogmen were confirmed real as far back as this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eFBdG8qHWE

It was here that dogmen were proved to be real. Its actual real video of one, no lie.
>>
>>17206650
I am. I'm sorry I wish there were more information about them but thats the only thing besides the Linda Godfrey interviews.

Anyway these cases are more interesting than 99% of shit on this board. It's just a new show every friday.
>>
Here we go, here's something new. A compilation of dogmen sightings in NA

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zJbwSkGr1w1I.kxsuHmjz8ndA&hl=en_US
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>17204361
Here's the question I have: what the fuck and why? What the fuck is a dogman exactly, and why does it exist? A sasquatch makes sense as some sort of intelligent bipedal primate, and could have logically evolved as such. but how the fuck does a wolf man make sense? There's never been any indication in the whole of canine history that a dog would go bipedal.

So how and why the fuck?
>>
>>17209029
It's roleplay just like skinwalker. wendigo, wizards and summoners.
>>
>>17202901
There's a screencap of some anon who saw one too, sounded very legit though obviously all /x/ nope threads are to be taken with a pinch of salt. But he saw something easily 10 foot tall, black fur, running on two legs and sometimes on four in a national park somewhere, with a doglike face and sharp fangs.
>>
>>17194391
>>17194769

Kill all cryptids
>>
>>17209049
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>17209049
Wait everyone in this thread is role playing?

Please don't tell me that's true.
>>
>>17209391
It's true. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17200167
All that footage could honestly be anything.
>>
>>17206211
kek'd so fucken hard!!!!!!
>>
>>17209029
It might NOT be a canine. It can look like one, but it's gotta be some other kind of bipedal mammal. Some raccoons or bears and things can walk on two legs if they need to. But this thing can RUN on two legs. It defies all reasoning because we don't have anything to compare it to. I don't think it's supernatural in nature, I think it's a real flesh and blood creature. We just can't think of it as a literal dog/man hybrid. It's got to be something else. Something very old
>>
>>17209391
no, there are just a few shitposters. but most everything else in this thread is real speculation.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zJbwSkGr1w1I.kxsuHmjz8ndA&hl=en_US

check it out
>>
>>17209391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN6X1cwBadw

https://youtu.be/6tHgFxuguiw?t=25m19s

people are only just now coming out with these stories. It's true, it's not like bigfoot. At least when people see that, they kind of have an idea. These things are so terrifying that people want to push it out of their minds forever. They can't go or won't go anywhere near the woods anymore. There's an intelligence behind the dogman's eyes that takes something away from folks they can't ever get back again. Without the few radio shows and interviews we have now they'd probably never get talked about at all.

There was an episode of Paranormal Witness about a group of them surrounding a house in Maine, called The Wolfpack. Good shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYWMr90gGWE

embellished a little at the VERY end, but based on a real encounter.
>>
Most people describe them as looking exactly like the werewolf from van helsing. Black hair, tufts of hair off the tips of the ears. Ears on top of the head like a german shepard. Amber eyes, or red eyes depending on the light source. Hands with claws at the end of them, not fingernails. Some are reported with tails while others aren't.
>>
This is not an RP, and, unfortunately, I can't find any information about it.

A few months ago, I was driving from town back to my house. I know the road well, so I don't really pay any attention to it, other than the necessary amount.

I just turned off the radio and looked up and, for a split second, I saw something standing near the road on my side. It was hunched over and was eye level, maybe higher (its hands touched the ground. Puts it at 6 ft standing) and it was covered in black and grey fur/hair. Didn't get a good look at the face, but it was long and it had yellow eyes. I didn't drive back because I didn't know what it was nor what it was capable of.

A few days after I saw it, I talked to my Dad about it and he knew what I was talking about. He said "I didn't know they were getting closer to the main roads" and said that he and his friends would go on back roads and watch them run in fields.

His speculated and said that they could be mutated racoons or something similar. He mentioned that he tried looking them up before, but couldn't find anything about them. The closest thing he could find was a creature called a "cuccobo" or something (he didn't remember the exact name and couldnt spell it, so that's my best guess).
>>
>>17213054
>>17213040

Goddamn. I'm >>17213067 and I just saw these after writing my post. Both of this fall in line with what I saw, so now I think that it's this "Dogman" creature.

If it helps, I live in the South west US (Missouri, Kentucky, Tennesse, Illinois area).
>>
A lot of screams at night recorded in the woods on youtube are misclassifed as Bigfoot sounds. People don't know what else to call them. These things can howl, but it's so loud that it shakes your chest. People who have heard it said it sounds like something out of a werewolf movie. And it's terrifying. I know people say bigfoot hoot and whistle but howl like a dog? I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5igCqufhWQ

this is a good example of people misidentifying a sound, they think its bigfoot. but i don't know about that anymore
>>
>>17213049

Maybe this guy was playing a prank on his wife with some friends to help and the story got out of hand. Why on Earth would he leave the house twice when he can't even walk properly? If legit, I'm sorry he didn't die horribly for being an idiot.
>>
>>17213156
not saying you're wrong, but the sound was taken from deep deep woods. people can't just go into them at night. it doesn't really work like that. so if it was a prank that'd be some impressive ass shit. I just think there's no way people can get into the deep brush and scream that loud for that long.

if there's a valley out there or something, probably could make any normal animal sound amplified. but who knows, i dont live near any woods
>>
>>17213043
What the FUCK Wisconsin?
>>
File: 1425223387037.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425223387037.png
98KB, 600x500px
they are not in europe too are they?
>>
>>17213981
They are only in imagination.
>>
>>17213981
Yeah some Austrian dude was in like episode 28, 78 or 66 I think. Tangible fear in his voice, good shit fo sho
>>
Time to listen to more episodes!
>>
>>17214115
Shut up you fucking gaylord, I'll flatten you out, you homofag!
>>
I sound like an autist teen, but in the earlier episodes i imagined them running like vanilla wow worgen when people describe them running on all fours
>>
new show tomorrow night
>>
Genetic experiments maybe?
>>
>>17213088
>If it helps, I live in the South west US (Missouri, Kentucky, Tennesse, Illinois area).
Well that narrows it the fuck down.

Also, Missouri and Illinois are the midwest.
Kentucky and Tennessee are southeast.
>>
>>17198929
This is fucking laughable m8. Seriously.
>>
>>17198929
OH MY GOD SHE JUST RAMBLES ON FOREVER

I'M HALFWAY THROUGH THIS SHIT AND STILL NO FUCKING DOGMAN
>>
>>17206715
Can't tell if b8... gonna click it
>>
>>17218327
it was b8
>>
>>17218327
>>17218331
WITNESSED.
>>
http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/11/legend-of-wisconsin-werewolves-and.html
>>
>>17198938
I cannot stand the way this fucking guy talks.
>>
>>17213054
lol who are these "most people" you're talking about??Almost nobody has seen that movie
>>
>>17218527
Yeah it's annoying as shit but the spoopy stories are worth enduring his excessively elongated vowels and awkward jokes. I'm appreciative of a new phenomenon to be interested in
>>
>>17203436

There's been some pretty good sightings.

Personally, I think it's just mountain men dressed up with a wolf head on
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>17218145
I know it's vague, but I don't really want people to pinpoint where I'm from. But there's a little part of the the Mississippi River where all of those states are relatively close together.
>>
>>17219877
dressing up like a monster and scaring people in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night drastically increases your odds of being shot to shit. i really doubt it's someone "playing a prank bro."
>>
>>17194391
this is rp right guys?.. guy right? its rp? guys?
>>
>>17218682
>but the spoopy stories are worth

99% rambling on about fucking nothing and then ERMAGERD SPOOGY MONSTAH?

The only dog related thing here is this "podcast" and its boring as fuck stories are dog shit.
>>
>>17220770
Are we not listening to the same episodes, or are you just a ragetarded child throwing a tantrum in the body of an adult?
>>
episode 21:
>skilled Hunter with military experience 60 yrs old
>shoots dogman 2 times in chest with ballistic rounds that will destroy an engine block/blow open a deer"
>dogman gives no shits
>runs the fuck away
THIS SHIT IS TOO GOOD
>>
Episode 58 has some spoopy-ass stories for sure
>>
12 so far is my favorite.
>>
>>17222330
I'll listen tonight
>>
>>17218527
it grows on you. just imagine he has severe asbergers, which i think he seriously might.

new episode on tonight. any bros want to listen together?
>>
>>17213088
M8, you know those states aren't South West right? More Midwest/ Northeast
>>
Can someone explain what makes the dogmen so fucking ass creepy? Werewolves are pleb tier. For some reason I'm creeped the FUCK out man. Dogmen are spooky as all shit. Holy shit I would probably lose my mind to actually see a dogman.
>>
>>17223219
>incomprehensible appearance; their stature and structure are unlike anything we've ever encountered
>ability to instill an extreme feeling of fear and uneasiness in those who encounter them, described as simply "evil"
>very aggressive overall appearance and stance
>very intelligent
IT'S A FUCKING DOGMAN NIGGA, RUN!
>>
Oh also I'm listening to episode 12 and this is cool as shit
>>
>>17224099
Becky a bitch lol
>>
>>>17224092
Also, very hard to kill. But if you listen to episode 36, there seems to be some idea of how to kill them. But it required them using a bear trap and pumping loads of hand loaded shells into the creature. They appeared to be some dime loads, which could mean that there was silver used.
>>
listening to the new dogman encounters #79
Pretty based so far.
>>
>>17224212
The whole silver thing is bullshit if you an me, enough bullets should bring down anything flesh and blood. Is there some sort of silver allergy in mammals, particularly canines? That could explain the whole silver mythos
>>
>>17224515
I'm just saying, I'm not sure if silver was used, but the man described dimes laying about and handloaded shells. Since it was back in the day, it was more likely these dimes had a good silver content. Or maybe it's because they pumped shell after shell into the thing, but no one seems to be able to kill the creatures, even with shots to the chest.
>>
>>17224603
Yeah that is definitely a major spool point. If I had the innawoods experience necssary, or just a bunch of highly armed /k/ommandos, I would absolutely try to shoot one of these things to death.

One thing that always puzzled me though is why the creatures never seem to catch/kill people even when they obviously very easily could overpower someone.
Everyone always gets away, even fucking 12 year old girls. What's the deal?
>>
>>17224650
Well, it seems that they are known to be intelligent. And just like humans, most of us can walk past a weaker creature and not harm it. But it seems, they are very much capable, as one of the guests describes a time where a family of 4 was ripped apart and some/both kids were in a tree, mangled. That was supposedly the work of a dogman. Regardless, they are certainly seen as much more dangerous and nefarious then the Bigfoot.
>>
>>17224665
True, from the stories they seem to be very intelligent. But why antagonize if you're not going to kill? For sport?
>>
>>17224603
>>17224650
>spool
*spoop
>>
>>17224779
they do it for the lels
>>
>>17224665
Which one is it that they talk about the family of 4?
>>
>>17225076
I believe episode 66? The guest has been employed in a number of government agencies. I think the attack happened in the 70s.
>>
>>17224515
It's a superstition thing. Salt and silver are considered to ward off evil, so people assume they work on any 'evil' creature. In Brazil people sometimes put out a bowl of salt to ward off werewolves. My deceased grandpa apparently saw one once. I call bullshit, but who knows, would be pretty cool if they were real.

I don't actually get the difference between a werewolf and dogmen.
>>
>>17225268
I think that a werewolf is a person who is transformed into a wolf/man hybrid. A dogman is more classified as a cryptid, meaning it's it's own creature.
>>
>>17194391
episode 79 is up

"One night, fifty years ago, Marc Strum was home alone, watching television, while his parents were out shopping. Little did he know, he was about to find himself nose to nose, just six inches away from a monstrosity he never knew existed."

tuck in, turn the lights off and get spewky.
>>
>>17225463
http://www.dogmanencountersradio.com/#!shows-61-90/fr0zq

forgot the link. Episode 79 is the one you want to listen to.
>>
>>17225268
I get that it's a superstition, it's just that most superstitions are rooted in some sort of reality or fact.
Also, mythologically a werewolf is a man who has been transformed or has the ability to transform into a wolf. If dogmen are real, they may be the root of the werewolf paradigm. Which would be cool as fuck, but also terrifying.
>>
>>17213137
Sounds like hunting hounds desu.
>>
I'm going with wild men wearing wolf pelts for the "dogmen" sightings.
>>
>>17225101
Awesome, thanks!
>>
>>17226311
So every wild man is at least 7 feet tall hunched over, has abnormally long arms, and is able to cover 18 feet in 2 strides, in addition to growling and barking so loud that it's consistently been reported by those who have encounters as "shaking my chest"?
>>
>>17223147
>it grows on you

Fuck no. The dude is so fake and obnoxious. You can tell he's forcing it.
>>
>>17225101
66 is the one that has the guy from Alabama or wherever and his uncles hunted and killed Dogmen. I'm not sure which episode is the one you're talking about.
>>
>>17227760
I think he meant you get used to it/get better at ignoring it
>>
>>17227502

they also somehow manage to make their bottom legs appear like they have a hock.
>>
>>17228275
It's not an appearance, anon...THEY DO
>>
>>17228275
>>17228531
Daily reminder there is 0% evidence or proof of "Dogmen" existing, and you are part of the reason why /x/ is ranked lowest on IQ levels of all boards.
>>
>>17228584
You also can't prove any gods existence so why would we care what you have to say.
>>
>>17228595
I don't believe in any Gods.
>>
>>17228602
Neither do I but you can't disprove dog man you wouldn't even have the balls to do it.
>>
>>17228584
There are photos, and there are many eyewitnesses, some being from upstanding people. And the sightings go back before 1900. Is it a concrete fact that the creatures exists? No, but it also dismisses your "0%" evidence claim.
>>
>>17228584
There's shit-tons of giant tracks. Do you think this guy found 85+ actors/voice actors at a rate of one per week to talk on his show for an hour while making up details of every single story?

They sure as hell believe what they're saying. I want to believe but even if you don't, can you deny that these are some fantastic stories?
>>
>>17228616
>but you can't disprove dog man

What a stupid argument.

>you wouldn't even have the balls to do it.

That doesn't make sense. You sound like just the type of pea brained hick that would believe this nonsense without a single shred of evidence.

>>17228907
>There's shit-tons of giant tracks

Must be dogmen.

>Do you think this guy found 85+ actors/voice actors at a rate of one per week to talk on his show for an hour while making up details of every single story?

Sure. He "pre interviews" them beforehand.

But even disregarding that. There's people all over that "see" Bigfoot and claim to be abducted by UFOs. Yet no evidence. Just stories.

>I want to believe but even if you don't, can you deny that these are some fantastic stories?

They're pretty boring. It's 90% filler.
>>
>>17228784
>There are photos
Nope.
>and there are many eyewitnesses
Yeah. Like that guy who saw Tupac last week in Vegas.
>but it also dismisses your "0%" evidence claim.
There's literally no evidence of any kind besides just "eyewitnesses". And all they have is claims. So no. It's still 0%.

But while we're at it. Are you into architecture and real estate? There's a bridge I can sell you for an unbeatable great price.
>>
>>17194391
What is the best evidence for the dogman?
>>
>>17229043
Well anon go disprove it go in the forest and try you'll get no response.
>>
>>17229043
So if you cross-reference all your shit 80 million times before you allow yourself even the most miniscule modicum of enjoyment, why are you on /x/?
>>
>>17204175
True, the first few episodes I listened to I almost laughed. It's kind of a dramatic announcer voice, but this post: >>17204367 is what really won me over with his hosting and now I'm just used to it.
>>
>>17208583
Nice link, thanks! Episode 67 in Maryland happened maybe 10-15 minutes from me. Didn't realize there were so many north of Frederick. Makes sense though after going out towards Hagerstown.
>>
>>17229095
You don't seem very bright. Your lack of periods and run on sentences also indicates this.

>>17229149
Because I find most of these stories boring I must find all boring? Interesting logic.
>>
>>17229192
You know anon, it's ok to not like something. It's not ok to be a prick. If your online behavior even moderately reflect your irl self, I have a strong suspicion you're a very unpleasant and irritating person to be around die to your condescending attitude.

Ain't nobody perfect anon, not even you! :O
>>
>>17213088
You should call Vic of Dogman Encounters. Even if you don't do a show, he can talk to you about it intelligently and kindly.
>>
>>17229192
Anon does any of this matter? Spending your whole life to disprove something accomplishes nothing, were birth atheists but it seems you sir are a fedora. Also grammar isn't a measure of Intelligence philosophy is.
>>
>>17229223
>If your online behavior even moderately reflect your irl self, I have a strong suspicion you're a very unpleasant and irritating person to be around die to your condescending attitude.

So terribly sorry I call it like it is and break your delusional bubbles.

Except I'm not sorry.

>>17229243
>Spending your whole life to disprove something accomplishes nothing

Pardon? Posting for 10 mins on /x/ is spending my whole life disproving something?

There is absolutely nothing to show for "dogmen". The idea itself is laughable.

>Also grammar isn't a measure of Intelligence philosophy is.

The fact that your grammar is absolute trash, as well as your childlike logic, is highly indicative that you're, to put it simply, very fucking dumb. It's no wonder you just believe something as fact based entirely on claims with any evidence to back it up.

I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if someone can actually demonstrate some kind of reasonable evidence for "dogmen" existing. I'd find it rather fascinating and exciting. But there is none.
>>
>>17229319
But there is none disproving or proving its existence anyway. Also calm you're sphincter.
>>
>>17229319
>this much rage because people on the internet you'll never meet like something you don't like
It's ok anon, we've all been there. I remember when daddy took away my allowance and mommy said I had to get a job too. Times were tough. Real tough. Heck, when I ran out of ramen and doritos I was so fucking hungry I ate the cat and told them a dogman did it.

But they found the bones and they knew the truth. They just knew. I think I permanently damaged my mother by eating that cat; when she found the bones she cried for over an hour.
She was a really sweet cat, actually. Helped my mom a lot during her chemo.
They kicked me out, of course. Threatened to call the cops. These days I live under a bridge and just shitpost on /x/ with my 6-year-old smartphone. The leader of our hobo troupe ducks me up the ass before he gives me something to eat. Sometimes I don't eat anyway.

If say these are the darkest times I've ever been in. But you know, there's still some hope. Something that makes me realize that even as bad as I have it, my life could be terribly worse. Something that sends chills down my spine and makes me thankful for my pitiful existence: I could have been you.
>>
File: 43242432.png (495KB, 606x561px) Image search: [Google]
43242432.png
495KB, 606x561px
>>17229058
>"people are seeing it, finding tracks, and there are photographs, but my preconceived convictions dictate that there is no way such a creature exists, therefore, the former set of evidence is moot"
>>
>>17203502
A friend of mine had an encounter when he was young, he said he was five or six at his grandfather's farm (within five miles of some of the beast of Bray road encounters) and he saw what he described as a wolf walking on two legs towards his grandfather's house. I've had some weird shit happen to me in the woods but no definite dogman "encounters"
>>
Honestly if this thing ever does get killed and put on as a sideshow by mass media. It will be like a witchhunt, where people will travel from far and wide to hunt and kill these things.
>>
>>17230762
I can see it going a few different ways. Might be a government cover-up, as hundreds of people go missing in national parks each year and most of them are never found.

Or the secret could escape and you would have a he'll of a lot of dead rednecks and a few dead dogmen...maybe.
>>
>>17229383
>But there is none disproving or proving its existence anyway.
I suppose the invisible pink unicorn exists because no one can disprove a negative either.
>Also calm you're sphincter.
Your*.

>>17229388
10/10 quality shitpost.

>>17229395
>finding tracks, and there are photographs

Literally none.

>but my preconceived convictions dictate that there is no way such a creature exists
>>17229319
>I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if someone can actually demonstrate some kind of reasonable evidence for "dogmen" existing. I'd find it rather fascinating and exciting. But there is none.
>>
>>17194391
Never had an encounter myself, but I remember once coming across a forum, and to this day, I genuinely am not sure if the people on it truly thought they were (or were) werewolves and vampires or if this was the single most intense RP forum I'd ever seen.
>>
>>17229043
/X/ is the paranormal board, what do you think people should talk about?

Why did you waste time complaining about people politely discussing a topic that has doesn't effect you in the slightest?
>>
>>17230762
It won't be that bad, they'll probably look like just a big wolf to most people. These things aren't as nice as Bigfoot either, people can sure try to go look for them, but they won't have much luck.
>>
>>17231508
>/X/ is the paranormal board, what do you think people should talk about?

Talking about and automatically believing are two different things.
>>
>>17231882
People can believe in whatever they want unless it causes them to act in a way that violates the laws they're subject to.

Chill bro.
>>
>>17224665
I've been digging through the episode list but still can't find the episode with the family of 4 ripped to shreds. Does anyone know what episode it is?
>>
File: 1397800815852.jpg (40KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1397800815852.jpg
40KB, 431x415px
>>17231460
>Literally none
Ayyyy lmao

>>17231992
I'll look real quick hold on.
>>
>>17232083
Thanks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17232090
Episode 36. The topic is brought up at about the 50 minute. They discuss a bow hunter who was mauled, then at 1 hour 7 minutes the host describes the family of 4 incident in detail. The whole thing falls under the beast of lbl.
>>
>>17232138
Thanks a lot!
>>
I live up near the oxbo in north Dakota the shit that goes on up here make u want to carry a gun
>>
>>17231969
>People can believe in whatever they want

And I can criticize what they believe.
>>
>>17224779
>But why antagonize if you're not going to kill? For sport?
That's what humans do, right? Why expect them to be any different?
>>
>>17228584
>caring about IQ ranking on 4chan
>>
>>17229383
You can't disprove a negative. Stop being this fucking dumb.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 750x750px
>>
I can't take this concept seriously at all. All I can imagine is some 40yo running around in the woods in a furry costume.

Or seeing some dog/human hybrid and throwing a bone at it.
>>
File: ''Dogman.jpg (16KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
''Dogman.jpg
16KB, 340x255px
>>17232813
It does go against "common knowledge" and I wouldn't say with a shadow of a doubt that they do exist, but, with so many people seeing them, credible witnesses too, with prints and sometimes pictures, plus the fact that they've been reported since before 1900, says at the very least that there is "something", dogman or not. Plus the man in the costume theory isn't very viable, these sightings happen in more rural places, so people are trigger happy for what goes bump in the night.
>>
>>17222330
that poor woman has a mental breakdown for real, what the FUCK did she see. These are great stories to listen to if you're in the mood for being spooked if you believe in them or not.

if they are real, well thats just fucked.
>>
File: Narnia wolf.jpg (915KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Narnia wolf.jpg
915KB, 1920x1080px
>>17232943
It's amazing how frequently that Naria werewolf is shooped into pictures.
>>
>>17223219
Probably because they're real life monsters. At least the most a normal person can imagine a monster to be anyway. These are people that have lived in or near the woods for years, some are even veterans of actual war. And they all say that this thing they say was by far the most unnatural, horrifying thing they've ever seen. It resonates in a way that stays with them for the rest of their lives and they can't deal with it.

I don't think it's some alien hybrid or whatever. it has to be just some unclassified bipedal creature. Something left over from a long time ago that's just been forgotten.
>>
>>17233478
The thing in OP's pic doesn't have an open mouth though...
>>
>>17224650
They let people get away, like you're not worth the time it would take to kill you. Then you go on living life knowing that these things are out there, but nobody will believe you. I think that kind of scar is worse than any physical one.

https://youtu.be/GpeZlGKHhKw?t=14m7s

listen to this one. this guy lived to be an old man and just hearing the sound of a dog howl makes him go numb. fuck these things. whatever they are
>>
>>17225586
Silver is a holy metal, werewolves are 'unholy' creatures, use the holy thing to ward off the unholy.

Could also be an old-world justification behind the need to hire extortionist 'werewolf/witch' hunters. Silver is a precious metal, not something most people would freely craft bullets and blades from. Someone who is raking in cash town to town 'outing' the evil ones would be able to afford bullshit holy items 'necessary' to kill evil things.

Keeps the competition down if they cannot afford to tool up 'properly'.
>>
>>17228907
>Do you think this guy found 85+ actors/voice actors at a rate of one per week to talk on his show for an hour while making up details of every single story?

this desu. I've been in theater ever since jr high up to college and you can't just make up the stories these people tell on a whim. these people have seen something out there, just the way they mention all the details and where they were and what they were doing. it takes a real encounter for that kind of memory association to take place, you can't fake it.
>>
>>17233641

or it takes 85 different people making shit up on their own. since you're talking about junior high for some reason, think back on the sheer number of kids you knew who told you shit that was clearly made up. "i have a pet tiger" "my dad owns a helicopter but he hides it"

is that so implausible from an adult?
>>
My aunt has a dogman on her property in the kettle moraine area. she says "it passes through about twice a month." She talks about it with such a distant numbness, its scary. At one point she thought it was going to come in through the door. It walked onto the porch, back and forth, almost like it lives to just keep you in a constant state of discomfort.

The worst part she says is the noises. Never heard it, but she said it makes her skin crawl, and brings her heart rate to a dangerous level almost.

I feel bad because she doesn't want to lose the property, but having to deal with that at any given moment kind of ruins it.
>>
>>17233656
I'm not talking about making dumb shit up out of thin air. There's just something genuine in a voice when you hear a story, by the way they recount details and the shaking of the voice.

You can't find monologues that go on for hours in this much detail, much less by amateurs. You can believe what you want, though.
>>
>>17233641
>you can't just make up the stories these people tell on a whim.

The unfortunate thing is that you can. Fiction writers do it all the time. Remember the guy who wrote of his struggles recovering from drug and alcohol abuse? Had millions of people eating it up thanks to Oprah.

I've convinced people of outlandish bullshit, making up a story as I told it. Convinced people who had been in school with me all my life of shit that never happened.

Did the two truths and a lie game as a class ice-breaker, had people believing stories that never happened while blowing off real events.
>>
Alright, but is this real?
>>
>>17233813
I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
File: 1453071301391.jpg (64KB, 680x830px) Image search: [Google]
1453071301391.jpg
64KB, 680x830px
>wake up at 3am
>hear scratching around the back porch near the woodline
>work up the nerve to open the curtains and hit the lights
>this mother fucker is staring through the window into your soul
>wat do?
>>
>>17233811
You're talking about professionals vs regular every day people. c'mon senpai
>>
if it's all bullshit why is the government buying private land off of citizens where a lot of sightings have been reported? skinwalker ranch and other places like that, some are being fenced off as nature preserves but the public isn't allowed to go in them. why go through all that trouble if there's nothing to hide
>>
>>17233987
Tactically shit pants and then cry until death
>>
>>17234045
More land in govt possession means herding people into cities and maintaining tighter control over them.
Dissenters are tossed in jail as terrorists and land is snatched up easy, by all means available.
>>
Oh and for anyone wondering what they were talking about in episode 2 or 3 or whatever. Vic says something about what people claim to have seen in the mouths of dogmen, but he didn't say it on the show so people couldn't claim they saw it too.

I found a few of the people on facebook he had on the show and they both said it had kind of a double row of teeth, like a shark. Or at least it looked that way, the teeth behind the first row were crooked and jagged and hooked inwards.

fucking hell.
>>
>>17234125
Eh. That doesn't make that much sense biologically if you ask me. There's no reason for a creature to have evolved 2 rows of teeth. Regular dogs and wolves do just fine witho ne, no?
>>
File: sophistication.png (81KB, 251x260px) Image search: [Google]
sophistication.png
81KB, 251x260px
>>17233987
sell the house
>>
http://dnr.wi.gov/topic/wildlifehabitat/wolf/dogdeps.html

interesting, they're covering their asses pretty well. hiding in plain sight in a "we told you, but not really" kind of way.
>>
>>17233701
You should invest in some security cameras. Srsly, for the sake of science, you have a claimed cryptic appear in a certain location on a routine basis, take advantage of that.
>>
File: PicsArt_1453098116591.jpg (472KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1453098116591.jpg
472KB, 1024x1024px
>>17233478
Ehh, they really don't look to be exact matches. Yeah, the position is very similar, but not a match.
>>
Nightly bump! Gonna listen to another episode now. Episode 12 is probably one of the coolest, as this last alleges she grew up with FUCKING SASQUATCHES NIGGA
>>
>>17194391
I managed to find a recording of the howls that were mentioned in episode 51 of the show.

http://www.nocturnesociety.com/Articles/human_howl.htm

the locals claim that the sound was anything but a human being, and could be heard many times throughout the summer of 2000-2005. A local zoologist who's only heard recordings of the howl thinks it was a human.

The sounds were hosted on the dayton daily news, but the page has been taken down or inactive, but the one i provided above gives a basic summary. If it was a human it was convincing enough to cause all the dogs in the neighborhood to flip shit, and the guy was dedicated enough to do this multiple times a night all summer.
>>
>>17235658
It can't be anything with a light sensor though, they can probably see the trip beam. Which is why bigfoot or dogmen rarely, if ever, get caught on those things. It has to be hidden really well too, and they can't see you setting it up because they'll immediately know something is up.

But yeah, that dude's aunt should try to get something, a recording at least if its making any noise.
>>
>>17235742
it's a pretty accurate depiction, people say the ears sit straight up on their heads though instead of pushed back.
>>
>>17233641
>you can't just make up the stories these people tell on a whim

I've done it before. All you have to do is add small details so it sounds like the listener can relate.

Manipulation is easy once you know the human mind well enough.
>>
>>17194391
If these creatures were really out there /x/, how would it change your view of things? How would you cope depending on how their existence was proven?
>>
I've listened to all the dogmen encounters episodes, the one that really got to me was the one where the dogman was stuck trying to get through someones doggy door :X fuck if they can get INSIDE....
>>
Lots of stories about them running at cars trying to scare them off the road to attack the people when they get out and are vulnerable.
>>
>>17225076
Episode 46 around the 1 hour 25 minute mark. I'm not sure if it's the one you're thinking of, but there is an incident in the Land between the Lakes area where police find a campsite trailer in ruins and a little girl impaled up in a tree. Parents both dead in the trailer torn apart.

This was in Defiance, Ohio.

It's a really good episode in addition to that. the guest makes some really valid points about the repercussions of if someone were to actually try and kill something like this or any crypid. How essentially if you were to bring back a head or body part as proof, you'd get slammed in court for mutilating an animal and possibly poaching on government owned land, and everything you did would get covered up before you could go public anyway. He offers some good steps anyone can take to get around this, though. At least to give any regular citizen a chance at showing the public proof without getting into serious trouble with the law.
>>
hey
hey
hey
wake up
>>
>>17237257
If I woke up to that, I'd poop.
>>
>>17237257
If I woke up to that I'd probably just RIP. No weapon nearby, no exits over than the door. RIP
>>
I'll be making a weeklong trip this June to Michigan and Wisconsin. I'm going to visit areas that have had a higher concentration of sightings in the past. I'll be driving a lot at night while I'm there, and I'll have dash cams in the front and rear windshields recording the entire time. I also have an HD camcorder that I'll be using when I'm out walking in the woods. If I manage to see anything and get it on film, you guys will be the first to know. I'll be sure to make a thread and post anything interesting I find.
>>
>>17237758
Sure can't wait for plain pics of the woods with "I HEARD A NOISE AND I POOPED" text.
>>
>>17237758
Why would you go innawoods
>>
File: 494045244.jpg (347KB, 1024x671px) Image search: [Google]
494045244.jpg
347KB, 1024x671px
>>17237758
Remember to take a weapon with you anon.
>>
File: Haymarsh.jpg (263KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
Haymarsh.jpg
263KB, 504x360px
>>17237758
Best of luck, hope you don't die!
>>
>>17237758
According to reports, they aren't so concerned about killing people, but scaring and intimidating them. So stay calm. I'd also suggest that if you go innawoods that you carry a siaga 12 with slugs and 2, 20 round drum mags, but that probably isn't plausible for you, so just bring a rape whistle.
>>
Nightly bump! Most episodes Tbh are kinda boring. They're a lot of filler and background and a short description of an encounter.

Can anyone list the really good ones? Episode 12 was fucking amazing
>>
>>17239801
Episode 21 was great, 66 too. I kinda just look through the uploads and see which ones have higher view counts.
>>
>>17239963
Oh shit where can I see view counts? I'll listen to 21 now
>>
>>17239963
Damn I've already listened to 21 actually, settling in for 66. I have a feeling it's gonna be spooky as fuck
>>
HOLY FUCK EPISODE 66 IS FUCKING FANTASTIC GRADE-A SHIT
>>
>>17237758
Good, you should show us first so we can all save the footage or images you find.

But you seriously need to be careful if you do run into one. If you've heard the stories, losing yourself to fear is a real possibility. You need to maintain your focus and NOT look it in the eyes. Once you do that you're going to lose your composure and you won't be able to get it out of your head.
>>
>>17239801
34 is an absolute must
58 and 59
60 is a compilation of the best encounters up to that episode
77 is another compilation episode

I can't remember which episode it is exactly but the one with a woman talking about her farm animals being attacked is really good. Actually all episodes with women guests are good. Most of those get pretty emotional and are good to listen to if you want to get scared.

The ones with guests from the UK and when he's interviewing doctors and veterans are good if you like speculation and lore about these things going back to ancient history.

If you have the opportunity you should get the Stitcher app on your phone and add the Dogman Encounters channel, he put much more detailed descriptions of each episode on there so you can get an idea of which episodes have what.
>>
Sheesh...
I say dis guy knows how to fool around, doesnt he?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFMXtrPlHo&feature=youtu.be

2 hour special on youtube, not from Vic. If you're looking for other interviews anything with Linda Godfrey is great.

And here's the song that kickstarted it all if you haven't heard it yet. Was originally created as a halloween special by a radio DJ back in the 80's until people started calling in all over Michigan to claim they had encounters too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uwFZYCwnS0
>>
>>17241253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWQivJEeVc
>>
Dogman; 6 known types

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyiWV1w1KQw
>>
>>17241466
>known

Stop.
>>
>>17237841
If I don't get anything worthwhile, I'm not going to post it.

>>17237868
For answers.

>>17237900
The only gun I currently own is my Grandpa's 1913 Winchester .22, and that wouldn't do me much good. The most I'll probably bring is some knives, a machete, a hatchet, some of that long range pepper spray (the one that's more of a foam than actual spray), and my propane torch for starting campfires/blasting the face of an unwanted nighttime visiter.

>>17237912
Thanks, I'll do my best not to get eaten.

>>17238287
Like I said above, I only own a .22 at the moment which would just piss the thing off and do me no good. And while I don't own a rape whistle I do have a flare gun. But if shit goes down I'll probably be eaten before help comes anyway.

>>17241207
I've been interested in the Dogman and have been keeping up with reports since about 2007. I have a pretty good idea of what to expect, or as much as I can anyway, so hopefully I'll be able to keep my composure if I do encounter one. I'll probably still be terrified, but as long as I can still keep control and stay as level headed as possible I should be alright. Hopefully if I see it I'll see it from the safety of my car and not when I'm a mile into the woods on a trail.
>>
>>17241234
Thanks man, you da real mvp
>>
I remember when the Gable Film was first posted. It scared the shot out of me. Then 2 years later the guy came forward and said it was just him running around on all fours wearing a ghillie suit. Such a letdown lol
>>
>>17236906
Hey, that's my home town!
>>
>>17236906
>>17241808
Not gonna lie though, I've seen some pretty creepy ass shit while hunting when i used to live there. It would startle all the animals away and it would usually be super quiet. I might post a green or two about some of the events I've had.
Not all of them were when i was hunting, my friend's and I used to live around wooded areas and would go in them at all times of the day.
>>
>>17241493
Sounds like you did your research then. I'd bring along a disposable camera too instead of digital because you can just aim and shoot instead of having to wait for it to power on and focus.

If you're in the car and you happen to see one run after you, it might be a bluff charge as they like to do. I don't know how much you love your car but if you can manage it, let them do some kind of damage to it so you can document that.

It'll be terrifying af, but they don't kill people as much as just spook them really good. they CAN kill you, im sure you've read but those cases, but they are really really really rare. i think youll be okay.

If you're out of your car well, I dunno. I don't have any experience near the woods. Just maintain your focus and try to be brave. the fear and smell they can emit will be deafening but you gotta get what you can get. I really think that disposable camera is the way to go
>>
>>17241820
>It would startle all the animals away and it would usually be super quiet.

Yep, so many people mention this as a prelude to them being in the area. So if you're out there and you can't even hear bugs or birds, some shit is about to go down and you're probably being watched and followed.

>>17241498
yw senpai.
>>
>>17241843
This has happened to me so much, a couple of time i would nope the fuck out.
>>17241820
Not the best writer out there, but I'll try my best.
>Walking home from school one Friday, as my house is just near by
>about 4 of us live in the same neighborhood and we would usually walk home together as it would save gas
>I was 17 at the time, oldest by about a couple of months
>Shooting the shit about what were gonna do
>My buddy Jack, who i still talk to, suggests we play hide and seek
>We all agreed that we would meet at Jack's and I' houses at around midnight, as we were neighbors
>11:35 pm and we all met up
>Set up the basic rules
>no leaving the neighborhood
>no hiding in houses (obvious)
>no hiding in cars
>seeker had to have a chem light (glow stick) visible on them
>etc.
>came up with a phrase to tell if it was people playing or not
>"Wonderful night for a walk, isn't it?"
>"Bit too cold if you ask me."
>Nose goes to see who would count first
>My friend James is the counter and proceeds to count to 50.

1/?
>>
>>17241868
>James started counting and the 3 of us ran off
>Wooded area behind my house all owned by me
>Mad dash straight towards it
>While inside wooded area I covered myself with a bunch of leaves to hide better
>5 minutes in receive a text from Jack he was found
>Few minutes later another text, our 4th person Tyler was found
>Chuckling to myself as i haven't been found yet
>A rule we decided to throw in that night was that the people found have to stay with the seeker and have chem lights on them as well
>5 minutes
>10 minutes
>15 minutes passed until i started hearing movement
>Look up to see 3 green lights searching in the woods
>I was scared that they would find me
>checking my phone removed a lot of the leaves covering me
>after a little bit of watching them, they left
>thinking they know where i am, i moved a bit deeper in
>heard a lot of animals moving around
>even spooked a rabbit
>a few minutes of moving deeper I went back to hiding
>Saw the 3 lights again only they were a lot further away
>safe for now

2/?
>>
looks like warcraft3
>>
File: pipetunnel.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
pipetunnel.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>>17241891
>as i was watching the lights i felt uneasy
>noticing my surroundings i noticed i was deeper in than i thought
>old town down fort we built a year ago and a pipe like tunnel
>tunnel looks like picture, but there is no visible exit
>decided to check out our old fort for old times sake
>receive a text from James saying they gave up
>about 30 minutes in so i figured they would
>reply back to meet me at the starting point
>continue to mess around with our fort
>notice something off from the last time i was there
>that was 2 weeks ago
>turned my flashlight on and noticed a lot of bones laying around the place
>animal must have died here
>being a hunter i knew they were from a buck
>big one too
>noticed that no animals were moving around anymore

3/4
>>
>>17241835
I didn't even think about bringing a disposable camera, that's a great idea.
And I'll be getting a new vehicle at some point before my trip, but I honestly wouldn't be too upset if it took a bite out of the back end. It'd be a cool little battle scar.
>>
File: glowingeyes.jpg (1KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
glowingeyes.jpg
1KB, 259x194px
>>17241911
>thinking i was getting worked up over nothing
>I was a man after all
>at least i thought i was
>always carried a hunting knife for protection though
>decided to keep looking around
>primal instincts telling me im being watched
>Dont know where from though
>making my way back there was still no signs of life around me
>usually see deer or at least kicked up a rabbit
>but nothing
>on my way back i had to walk past the tunnel
>Wanting to calm my nerves i decided to shine my light inside it
>walking up cautiously with my knife at the ready
>cyotes were known to be seen around there lately
>upon reaching the entrance i felt sick to my stomach
>like i shouldnt be doing this
>everything in me was telling me to walk away from there
>against better judgement i looked inside
>what i saw still creeps me out to this day
>from what i could guess about 35 feet down, i could make out something inside
>thinking my friends were fucking with me i shouted out our phrase
>no response
>thinking they didnt hear me i did it again, only louder
>raising my voice just pissed this thing off or something as it turned towards me
>i could only make out a pair of glowing eyes
>made a straight line out of as fast as i could back towards our houses
>I could hear it following me
>thinking this was some stray cyote I turned around to try and use size to scare it
>had to been about a good 60 feet away from it
>there out of the pipe was this...thing
>looked like a cyote/dog but bigger a lot bigger
>it was looking right now me
>by this time i was near my actual backyard so i booked it out of there
>screaming out for my friends to come
>upon exiting i saw the 3 green lights running towards me
>after i was out i yelled at them to run inside my house and grab my shotguns/rifles whatever we could find to kill this fucker
>once loaded up we decided walked back out there and my labador was freaking the fuck out
>she knew something was out there
4/5, longer than i expected
>>
>>17241973
>i looked outside and just saw this giant shadowy figure exiting the woods
>pissed off i turned on my backdoor lights and ran out there
>seeing all the lights and 4 people running out must of scared this thing back into the woods
>friends were asking me what the fuck was this thing
>best answer i could give was a cyote
>lying through my teeth trying the best to calm everyone down even
>tried even lying to myself
>30 minutes passed and there was no sign of whatever it was
>before we went back inside for the night I swear it was still out there looking at us
>the last thing that happened that night was some hearing some weird fucked up animal call
>not wanting to get eaten or worse and i asked them to stay the night over
>they agreed and we went into the basement and tried to sleep
>my dog wouldn't leave my side, she know i was scared
>the whole night i kept walking back upstairs and looking outside
>nothing else happened that night except for me not sleeping at all
>morning came and my dad got off his shift and saw us with the guns out
>told my friends to go home but didnt chew me out for having other people using our guns
>let alone having them out and loaded in the city limits
>told my dad what happened
>looked at me with the whitest face ever not to go there at night ever again
>my dad is a big man and even i could see the fear in his eyes
>listened to him and never went out there at night alone ever again

5/5
>>
>>17242000
That was just one of the many stories I've had, but this one was easily the scariest. Shit had me tearing up just remembering it all...
>>
Does anyone actually have somewhat of a source to some strong proof? I'm interessted..
>>
>>17242019
Not really. Lots of eyewitness accounts, a bunch of fake photos, and some questionable photos. But if you listen to a lot of the eyewitness accounts you can tell the majority of them truly believe what they saw.
So like with all cryptids, it could be real or it could be something else. Who knows.
>>
>>17242074
Believing what you saw does not mean you did see it. Imagination is powerful
>>
>>17242087
I know that, but the amount of people who are seeing whatever it is gives it some credibility. Not saying this thing is real, but I do believe that there is something out there.
>>
>>17242129
Agreed. If not a dogman a huge ass wolf or something like that but the encounters are definitely being honest.
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 620x500px
>>17242173
There have been plenty of wolves that have grown to be fucking huge. If I saw one of these coming at me, I'd probably be just as scared as if it were a Dogman.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 634x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 634x453px
>>17242259
>>
>>17242259
holy fuck that is horrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 358x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 358x480px
>>17242282
>>
File: nopenopenopenopenope.jpg (61KB, 625x685px) Image search: [Google]
nopenopenopenopenope.jpg
61KB, 625x685px
>>17242259
>>17242282
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 480x358px
>>17242294
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 560x336px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 560x336px
>>17242301
>>
>>17242310
Alright, I think I've made my point lol
>>
>>17242313
yeah, you did. you're a fucking asshole.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (7KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
7KB, 190x200px
>>17242322
TRIGGERED
>>
>>17242310
>>17242301
>>17242294
>>17242282
>>17242259
These people should be fucking shot and mounted. Fuck them. Vile pieces of shit.
>>
>>17242338
For a good reason. That's a bull shit thing to do.
>>
>>17242354
That doesn't make the guy a fucking asshole.
>>
File: image.jpg (534KB, 1917x1432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534KB, 1917x1432px
Here ya go Wolfey. That'll fix up that mean
face.
>>
>>17242347
Not saying I condone shooting the wolves, just wanted to show how big some of them can grow in the wild.
>>
>>17242259
Wolves don't walk on their hind legs, though.
>>
>>17242366
Sure, but if you ever saw one that fucking huge I'm sure that would just be a detail.
>>
>>17242366
Not all sightings have had the creature on two legs. I'm just saying overly large wolves could be the culprit in some instances.
>>
>>17242388
Probably a few, yeah. Most sightings do have them on their hind legs though, if not all the time then at least for a good enough portion to be sure.

Episode 66 is fucking crazy though, that motherfucker's uncles are like goddamn beast hunters
>>
>>17242421
Yeah I listened to that the other day. Really interesting. It's strange how they held the belief that they could transform humans by raping them.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x353px
>>17242449
Rape by Dogman be like
>>
>>17242449
I thought that was really interesting too. Especially how the uncles hardcore believed in werewolves.
It's hard to imagine, but what if they're right, anons? WHAT IF THEY'RE RIGHT???
>>17242458
Lol
>>
>>17242347

Fuck off hippie.
>>
>>17242582
If he was telling the truth about being able to examine the corpse, that's fucking awesome.
>>
>>17241913
ITS DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, TAKE THIS.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zJbwSkGr1w1I.k02rfcV6UvpA

there's a more intimate sighting map and its pretty current. if you were gonna head into any of those areas.
>>
>>17241911
I used to play Manhunt in the neighborhoods in the city, but playing it in the woods would be awesome. until you run into something you didn't know was out there
>>
>>17242000

this was great, this is the kinda shit I wanna see on /x/ again. REAL spooky shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
I bet you eat a lot of tacos Wolfey.
You got some tacos over there?
Taco muncher.
>>
>>17242087
You have to understand the things people are saying. They tell stories in such detail, you know how something happens to you that's important you remember everything that happend that day. If these were just actors making shit up, you'd be able to tell. Plus a lot of them come from backgrounds where making shit up would get you fired or ridiculed. People don't line up to be mocked just for the sake of it. Saying you see a bigfoot or something is kind of accepted beacuse they're more common. But saying you saw an actual werewolf is a whole nother story.

they have nothing to gain, they arent being paid, the stories are told in amazing detail and you can hear a lot of fear in their voices. You can believe it if you want or not. But as someone who's studied theater for years and went to college for it, I can say that these people would put any professional actor to shame if they're just making shit up on a whim.
>>
>>17242259
Yeah kinda. They have more human like hands and not paws, plus their legs are always described as being like a body builders. And even if a wolf stands on it's hind legs it's not 7 to 8ft tall like dogmen are
>>
>>17242449
>>17242421

Fuck, did you hear the episode that started off with the story about the man hearing a baby crying in the woods as he was walking home?

He keeps walking up the street to his driveway and the baby cry gets closer to the woodline. As he's at his door it's RIGHT there by the edge of the trees. He goes inside his house and locks the door because shit is getting weird and he's got this horrible feeling. A few minutes later he hears footsteps on his porch and the doorknob starts trying to turn. Fuck.. when they try to open doors.

The mimicking of baby cries or a woman screaming to lure people out into the woods is fucked up. These things are assholes
>>
>>17243559
I actually have that map bookmarked, but thanks anyway! I plan on getting a room in Elkhorn, and driving up and down Bray Road several times during the night. Other than that I'm still trying to plot out destinations. I have until June to work things out so I'm in no hurry.
>>
>>17243648
I heard the story where the guy ran into the woods with a baseball bat to try and save a screaming woman, and when he showed up the sound stopped. Then he says he turned around and there's SIX. FUCKING. DOGMEN right there on either side of the path. He says he fucking walked through them and back to his house.

How he didn't just shit his pants and die is beyond me
>>
>>17243730
Yeah the native american guy living in the trailer park. I mean what could you even do in that situation, you can't run further into the woods so you have to turn back the way you came, face these things, find your balls and pray.
>>
>>17194391
>asked for a couple cool things to listen to a few days ago
>some dude recommended dogman encounters
>specifically episode 66
>most laughable, horrible piece of shit acting and roleplaying I've ever heard
>people actually believe in this shit
>host sounds creepier than any houndguy
>>
>>17243716
Hey, it's this anon again. I know this is /x/ and not /o/, but do any of you have recommendations for a good make and model of a small SUV? I want something that's good on mileage and safety, but also has plenty of room in the back for me to load all of my supplies and gear.
>>
>>17244015
Older 4runners are supposed to be fucking invincible, but I'd do some research on car forums
>>
>>17243906
So what do you enjoy from /x/? Some of us just enjoy a good spoopy story, whether you believe in it or not. How about yourself?
>>
>>17244162
Thanks, I'll look into them.
>>
I can never get over the narrator's smooth jazz voice.
>>
>>17245807
Once this thread 404s, I'll periodically make threads or post in existing Dogman threads to give updates on my preparations for my trip. Tips or advise is always appreciated.
>>
>>17244168
I enjoy super spoopy stories and pastas, and images or otherwise unexplained phenomenon.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 590x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 590x449px
http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/american-werewolf-the-beast-of-bray-road/

Here's an interesting theory as to what the Dogman might have descended from.
>>
>>17203402
There are DFM (dog faced men) in the Bible. They've existed as a myth in Mediterranean countries for thousands of years.
>>
File: DOGMAN.jpg (158KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
DOGMAN.jpg
158KB, 736x1104px
>>17242366
Oh yeah? Then explain THIS!!!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (125KB, 671x680px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
125KB, 671x680px
>>17246364
>>
>>17246364
Kill it with fire.
>>
>>17246364
GOD HAVE MERCY
>>
>>17246364
Nuke it from orbit.
>>
Anyone else on here have a personal experience with one of these things?
>>
>>17241234
Stick Ep. 35 on there as well. It's a continuation of 34 and it's much more "slow-dread" than a lot of others.
>>
What is wrong with the host? Was he dropped as a child?
>>
>>17247916
Tries way too fucking hard
>>
>>17247966
Hello theeere, and welcome to another episode of... Doooogman Encounters Radioooo.
>>
File: 1453335130869.png (555KB, 718x715px) Image search: [Google]
1453335130869.png
555KB, 718x715px
>>17246364
AHHHH
>>
>>17194391
Bumpan for friday
>>
>>17247916
He's a dogman.
>>
>>17227502

I wouldn't put too much accuracy in eyewitness accounts.

A tallish man will look several feet with a pelt on; covered upper arms by a pelt makes the lower ones appear longer.

Distance is rarely reported accurately.

People can make loud noises.

"Shaking my chest" sounds like someone is experiencing anxiety attacks, which will mess with their perceptions -- if they see a wildman in pelts, there you go.
>>
>>17194391
Bump
>>
>>17249735
I highly doubt there's a bunch of "wild men" running around in wolf pelts.
>>
>>17244162
>>17245807
Read that like "older 4channers are supposed to be fucking invincible, so you don't need SUV, gear and protection".
>>
>>17208583
>sightings in az
well fuck me
>>
>>17213049
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYWMr90gGWE
video removed. got a mirror?
>>
File: puppies.gif (182KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
puppies.gif
182KB, 500x409px
>>17205286
>i believe
>>
>>17250669
I read it similarly the first time as well, had to reread it lol
>>
File: sun.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>17250779
>>
>>17250660

>highly doubt there's men in the wild wearing furs
>must be "dogmen" that have zero verifiable evidence for existing

It's known that there's wildmen living in parks that wear animal pelts.

The simplest and logical explanation.
>>
>>17250895

> I'm going to ignore the fact that every single close up sighting includes a pronounced snout.

Being such a signifying trait if you discount that you might as discount the entire thing desu senpai.
>>
>>17250895
>Because hundreds of hobos nationwide have each killed a wolf and now gallop through the woods at night wearing it's fur
>>
>>17250903

And wolf pelts don't have the head? Wear one with its head on yours, and put yourself in the darkness, and you'll look like a wolf man.

>>17250917

No. But there's been several sightings in parks by rangers, and they're clearly men.

This far, far more likely. Large wild dogs are possible too if it's dark enough.
>>
Look at this faggot. Throw on a fur coat and darkness, and tell me this wouldn't freak the fuck out of susceptible people, and they're be yelling "dogmen".
>>
>>17250975
Of all therories, wild men is the least likely of all.

>>17250994
Nice shoop
>>
>>17251015

Ok. What other theories then?

Wild men dressed in wolf skins seem pretty likely to me. Or just LARP faggots doing it.
>>
>>17251072
Misidentification for other large animals in the area, or maybe there really is something unknown to science out there. I just think that with all of the sightings that have occurred over the years, I doubt hobos in fur are to blame. Especially when many witnesses have been trained law enforcement officers, military veterans, and experienced outdoorsmen. All of which are extremely observant to detail, and even in low light conditions could easily tell if they were looking at an animal or just a guy in a suit.
>>
>>17242376
I suppose, but it doesn't make sense that a lot of eyewitnesses describe either being chased by a bipedal canine, or the creature standing up on its hind legs. That's an important, consistent detail that doesn't need to be added to "It was xbox huge." "It was xbox huge AND it was chasing me on its hind legs" is more than just a detail.
>>
>>17249735
>>>17227502 (You)
>I wouldn't put too much accuracy in eyewitness accounts.
Fair enough. People na be unreliable. But not all peiple, and people having multiple sightings/encounters makes it harder to believe they're wrong every time.
>A tallish man will look several feet with a pelt on; covered upper arms by a pelt makes the lower ones appear longer.
True again. But every mountain man cannot be 6+ feet running around out there, and also have dog legs with a reversed leg joint. Not to mention consistently reported yellow eyes.
>Distance is rarely reported accurately.
Fair enough.
>People can make loud noises.
Yes. But these people all day it's a noise unlike any they've ever heard, even experienced woodsmen.
>"Shaking my chest" sounds like someone is experiencing anxiety attacks, which will mess with their perceptions -- if they see a wildman in pelts, there you go.
Nah. They mean the howl or the bark made was so loud or powerful that it resonated in their chest. Keep in mind People who spend a lot of time innawoods have consistently giveb these types of descriptions.

I appreciate you playing devil's advocate but still, I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>17245948
>I can never get over the narrator's smooth jazz voice.
Just started listening, only a few episodes in. Am I the only one who kinda likes his voice? Many seem irritated with his dragged out vowels, but I find it a tad charming rather than annoying.
>>
>>17248019
Would yew like to tell us about thyat?
>>
>>17251237
You're the only one. When I first started listening, it made me want to kill myself
>>
>>17251237
>Am I the only one who kinda likes his voice?

Yes. He's fucking obnoxious. Thankfully he doesn't talk much.
>>
>>17251268
I'm your host, Dic Cuntsniff.
>>
Listening to episode 34. Shit's pretty good
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 640x875px
I took screenshots on my phone, these are from the current NOPE thread.
1/3
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 640x875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 640x875px
>>17251976
2/3
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 640x872px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 640x872px
>>17251980
3/3
>>
>>17251976
>>17251980
>>17251991
Reeks of bullshit, but embellished more could make a pretty sweet story
>>
>>17251015
>Nice shoop
Not a shoop. It's a taxidermy headdress.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Come-Closer-359374957
>>
>>17251269
>>17251274
Hm, well aren't I special?
>>
I like the theory that the dogman may be a variant sub-species of Dinopithecus that has survived in small migrant groups since the late pleistocene. It would explain the average features described by witnesses, and hypothetically, the behavior of an aggressive, but not essentially carnivorous, bipedal mammal.

Episode 67 felt like it had one of the best descriptions of the animal; detailing the stance and postural behavior of the encounter, specifically its 'bluff charge' as defined by the caller. That episode was really engaging.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.