[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chan is the Chinese word for Zen. This site keeps people's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1408141994135.jpg (54KB, 286x480px) Image search: [Google]
1408141994135.jpg
54KB, 286x480px
Chan is the Chinese word for Zen.

This site keeps people's ego in check. It's a spiritual thing where you are always kept from being too inflated. People constantly chip away at you until you realize there is nothing left to your self. And with this realization you have an internet satori where no post can offend you any longer.

This site is also trap. You can get caught in the loop and just get angrier and angrier until you finally fall face first on the ground and get enlightened.

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise"
>>
4 is also sounds like death in Japanese.
>>
nope. it's more like "imma drag you down because i feel superior or don't like you" and then "fuck you" and eventually "i give up" or "i was wrong." rarely get the last few until facts come into play. anger is the lowest form, love is the highest and if you can't move up and down then you're limited. the worst part is knowing the evil ones just keep getting worse and worse no matter what because that's what rewards them. they have no cure except erasure.
>>
File: divine beauty.jpg (3MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
divine beauty.jpg
3MB, 1067x1600px
>>17193870
anonymous posting is certainly anti-ego.

>>17193876
wanting your expressed ideas attached to an identity you claim is acting out of ego

>>17193944
you're right. hate is easy and dishonest and born out of ego. hate is a simple-minded distortion of love. it is love ill-expressed.

compassion and humbleness are the way of enlightenment, of the truth.

have compassion for the hateful and the "evil." they are hateful because they are insecure because they are afraid because they have been hurt. and on can only be hurt if they love.
>>
>>17196338
>I repeat what I've heard in connection with enlightenment so others can believe I am enlightened
So what if I just say fuck you, fuck everything you've just said, get out and do something worthwile.
Then I am not enlightened, right?
>>
>>17193870
wat is this
>>
File: Polluted delta.jpg (152KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Polluted delta.jpg
152KB, 640x640px
>>17196443
You just won't receive any generosity in return

Don't you want to know more?
>>
File: 1422679559631.jpg (190KB, 1023x685px) Image search: [Google]
1422679559631.jpg
190KB, 1023x685px
>>17196451
It's whatever you want it to be so don't waste your opportunity to get fucked
>>
>>17196453
From you you mean?
I mean wasn't i generous? I paid attention to you.
You paid back. Somethings not right when you go about it like that.

So what would there be that you know that I do not know?
I'm interested, let's play.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.