[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your scary stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Tell me your scary stories
>>
You can start
>>
File: 1452220156984.jpg (144KB, 1176x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452220156984.jpg
144KB, 1176x1200px
>>17193682
The last man on earth hears a knock on his door.
>>
One time I was makin out with my honey, and I got a call. The caller said "What are you doing with my daughter?" Then my girl tells me her dad is DED. Then who was phone!?
>>
>>17196654

NSA
>>
>>17196654
Mum
>>
>Be me working at burger joint
>Be excited to work the late shift manager says 'I can't spend all night here I've got a life' and leaves
>I say to other guy 'This will be just like a slumber party except we'll be sweaty and covered in grease'
>He just rolls his eyes and finds something for me to do which was taking out the trash so he tells me to do it
>Excited to take it out till I look outside and say 'You mean the one out there? Outside in the dark?'
>He asks if I'm scared so I man up and scream on my way out to throw it out then back
>Be me annoying my coworker so he tells me about this story that was all over the news
>It was about this guy who worked at a burger joint and he was cutting the patties when he cut off his own hand and replaced it with a rusty spatula and then got hit by a bus and at his funeral he was fired
>I start eating while he tells me the signs of when he returns
>Be me moping for a bit when the lights flicker on and off we get kinda freaked out when it wasn't either of us
>Then the phone rang but nobody answered for 2 or 3 times
>Be us sitting there at around 2 AM on a Tuesday when the bus stops in front of the burger place
>Be me saying 'Hey I didn't know the buses ran this late'
>Coworker replies with 'They don't'
>Be us staring and scared when a guy across the street walks to the door and opens the door
>Be us flipping the fuck out now and he comes up to us while we're pleading for our lives
>I come clean to my coworker about how I used his clarinet to unclog my toilet he just looked at me mad
>Be us looking while the guy comes out of the shadows and says 'Can I have a job application I brought my own spatula I called here earlier but I hung up 'cause I was nervous'
>>
File: 1444540301569.jpg (174KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444540301569.jpg
174KB, 600x600px
>>17196799
9/10
i saw it coming
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>Walking around the trail near my home in Missoula, it's pretty dark but not so dark you can't see, still have full visibility
>Around 8pm, i'm resting on a fallen log playing snake on my phone while the fire heats up
>Lose my shit after coming close to beating my 4000+ record, figure nobody can hear me so it's fine to go ape
>Kill the fire and decide to go home, in a pretty bad mood and cursing pretty loudly
>Then i hear like, grunts. Grunts mixed with howls, not like any animal around these parts - sort of apeish
>Hear twigs snapping behind me, I turn around and see some huge ass hulking baboon looking thing with a handful of shit
>Ever since it happened I still have nightmares about it, this thing literally starts flinging its shit at me and grunting
>Decide to make a tactical retreat, and nope the fuck out of these post haste
>I run back home, barely get any sleep at all that nigh
>Never seen anything that looked like this thing before in my life, it was taller than i was
>Only when the sun comes up do i dare go back, with a rifle for good measure
>Shit everywhere, i left my backpack at the campsite in my hurry to get away, it was filled to the brink with shit
>Around the campfire, i hear giggling
>Unzip my pants
>Read the first letter of every line
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.