[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death and Stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Muerte-Blanca_6-229x300.jpg (28KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
Muerte-Blanca_6-229x300.jpg
28KB, 229x300px
So I'm 23 and I came to the realization that I have NEVER experienced death in all of my entire life. The last person to die in my family was my great-great-grandparents. They died 9 months before I was born. Ever since I've been born no one else has died on my mothers side. My mothers side are all Caucasian and all blonde and (inb4 >implying master race) we have damn good genes. My great grandfather is 98 and was a WWII field medic. After the war was over he worked in a factory until retirement. He and my great grandmother are both over 95 and still have full heads of blonde hair, sharp minds, and quick reflexes. My fathers side is completely obese and have abundant health issues like cancer and dementia. Everyone on my dads side is bald as well. They used to drop like flies as well, until I was born that is; no one on that side has died either. The last person to die on my fathers side were my great grandparents and they also died 9 months before I was born.

So I guess my point in this thread is to maybe get your input on what the hell this means, if anything, and maybe share with me what it's like to experience death of a friend or family because apparently no one I care for is going to die anytime soon.
>>
nice blog faggot
>>
>>17193306
The only one with a blog here is you.
>>
>>17193309
9/11 banter m80 :^o
now fuck off and bitch about your retarded life somewhere else
>>
Good things is it seem you and your family still have a long way to go

The bad news is when things start falling apart it will fall like rows of dominoes
>>
>>17193296
Epigenetics. Your family just has good genes.

https://www.ohio.edu/plantbio/staff/showalte/PBIO%203300%20&%205300/Epigenetics,%20DNA%20How%20You%20Can%20Change%20Your%20Genes,%20Destiny%20--%20Printout%20--%20TIME.pdf
>>
>>17193323
Two pages in; thanks for the read.

Rationally I understand it's just luck and genetics but its the 9 months part (for elders on both sides) that's got me going spoopy.
>>
>>17193320
That's part of why I'm anxious I suppose.

Like, how do you even handle something like that, especially when the only death you've seen is in film and fiction.

You're completely right though; they all gonna die at once probably.
>>
If your family has members that are that old 95-98 plus some with health issues, then expect a few funerals within a few months apart, that's all. It does NOT mean you were born and became the luck charm of your entire family. Since will be the last time I post here on this topic, here is a preemptive I'm sorry for your lose.
>>
Then you are similar to the Buddha
And when he saw death for the first time it change something in his heart and he began a quest for enlightenment or complete detachment from suffering
And he found it under a tree
>>
>tfw convinced death won't faze you when you see it happen
>tfw have no idea whether or not this is actually true
Uh oh
I can see myself being torn down from these false heights already
But what if it really doesn't faze me? That'd be neat
>>
File: rrtrterte.jpg (41KB, 432x449px) Image search: [Google]
rrtrterte.jpg
41KB, 432x449px
>I have NEVER experienced death in all of my entire life.

ITT: Things sheltered Millennials consider a problem
>>
be me, both my parents died by the time i was 18, by 23 all my moms sisters died,and all my closets relatives. i only have my extended family. i worked at a funeral home till i was 24 before i got called up for a another job. i dont find this something you have to experience,or complain why hasn't this happened to me? but part of life, it will happen, you just need to deal with it the best you can,when it does.
>>
>>17193296
things will change when you hit your 30s.

except for one of my grandfathers, there weren't any deaths of my immediate family members (parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents) until i hit my 30s.
>>
File: sunflower.jpg (160KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sunflower.jpg
160KB, 500x375px
>>17193296
In the same boat as you OP so I can't tell you what such an experience of death would be like. My great-grandmother (also namesake) died a few weeks before I was born. The closest loss I've actually experienced was my father's cousin's daughter who passed in her early 30's from cancer. It's heartbreaking to imagine the loss of someone who is truly a large part of your life. Most of the men on my father's side died in their 60's or younger and my grandmother is 90 next year so I know I will be facing it soon. The thought of receiving that inevitable news somehow manages to get to me everyday. It fucks with the mind big time but I try to remember that I should take whatever opportunity I can to tell them how I feel about them and ask any questions I have while I still can. Don't leave anything you have to say or learn of until it's too late, that's all I can say for sure.
>>
>>17196191
> IM A GIRL LOOK AT ME!!!!1
>>
>>17196215
Not a gardener, are you?

If you don't touch your houseplants, they will not grow
>>
File: step up nigga.jpg (31KB, 533x491px) Image search: [Google]
step up nigga.jpg
31KB, 533x491px
>>17196215
tell us what you know about death
faggot
>>
>>17193296
they died for you, faggot!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.