[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/, I posted here a few days ago about a theory I had, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
So /x/, I posted here a few days ago about a theory I had, but it didn't get much traction. I come to you tonight with another.
>INB4 Ayylmao

I was thinking about how when ever you hear people speaking of "Alien races" most of the time you hear about them having a smaller colony (on their "home" planet), weird right? I mean, they're an advanced species. How can we out populate them?

As i said in my last post, I've been lurking/posting on /x/ for a long time now, and whenever I see a thread about aliens, there is at least one person who says something along the lines of "they have given us a message... Having a smaller population is what you need to prosper". Yeah that's cool and all, but we're at 8 billion and counting. That's not going to happen soon. Plus, how the hell do you know this? I get you're super advanced and all of that jazz, but there has to be a reason they know this.

Cont.
>>
I feel like that reason is this, they were in a situation very similar to ours (over populated, war, drastic climate change, etc) as well as their technological advances. But after all of those years of war, and citizens rallying about the climate change when their governments realized their planet was in total dismay, and there was no saving it. In that, they had to pull together and find a way to advance their civilizations, and not go extinct. That solution, was to turn to space, advance in the ways they had to, and colonize another planet. This would have been one hell of a lot of work, and only a certain amount of people would be able to go. Once they decided who would go, and who would stay (to ultimately face their demise, to a dying/dead planet) they sent them with a message, and a new way of life.

I believe that is exactly what was needed for them to be able to become such an advanced species, and I think that is exactly what is going to happen to us. The signs are all here, it isn't on that kind of scale yet, but it has begun. Who knows of it will happen in our life time, or our kids life time... But it isn't too far away. The human race is so close to becoming an advanced civilization. But earth sadly needs to fall for that to happen.

Now my questions to you are;
>who here is ready to be left on a dying planet?
>who do you think will be chosen (besides diplomats, or scientists)
> when do you think this will be habbening

TLDR; Aliums are soh smart because almost all of them died, but some moved to a different planet/advanced their civization. Its going/is habbening to us. U ready?
>>
I'm not ready to be left...... Hell ill even fight my way onto that shuttle so I can progress the human race. Theyll probably just choose those people you mentioned, plus engineers and what not. No civilians. Me thinks it will happen between 2023-2030
>>
What if they've already left?
>>
>>17193082
I highly doubt it, we wouldn't still be talking about colonizing mars/we would have seen or heard something. Plus all the nations who are capable of reaching space, are at one another's throat
>>
>>17193033
It would be a trick shuttle with a flight path to the sun for ppl like you
>>
>>17193154
Heard there is a base on the moon and mars allready, a military base orbiting earth. Who knows where else
>>
>>17191490
Just fucking think about it dude, imagine what we could accomplish if we had more room to work and could actually work together on these things. Our goals would switch from world peace to space travel and higher learning and the like. The reason they have a smaller population is because they are more advanced than us, they probably had to enforce eugenics like we will have to in the future with the growing population rate and other problems that stem from that like resources. Thats why they talk about balance with nature is more important than being politically correct and letting everyone live
>>
>>17193223
Does it have tom arnold on it?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.