[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know that sound, when you run your fingers over the teeth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: owl.jpg (49KB, 450x327px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
49KB, 450x327px
You know that sound, when you run your fingers over the teeth of a comb? plastic or hard clear plastic. That briney sound.

Does anyone get a sort of adaption, a physical manifestation of that sound over your body?
Not just your hair standing on end or goosebumps, run your finger over a comb and tell me you don't FEEL that sound across your body when you see inexplicably spooky shit.
>>
>>17191112
I don't get anything like goosebumps naturally because I learned how to give myself goosebumps on command.

The only exception is from warming up after being outside in the cold. That feels fucking fantastic.
>>
I guess this is nothing to worry about, its like when you hear a pounding hammer you try to keep your eyes open but you close them everytime you hear the smashing hammer even from an considerate distance
>>
Yeah, OP.
Like this.

https://youtu.be/Fm53q_oIRVo
>>
girlfriend "hears" static in the back of her head. She is also weirdly good at predicting bad shit. Whether or not these things are related is uncertain.
>>
you mean like chewing aluminium?
not as annoying as trying to find a comfortable spot for your tongue
>>
>>17191349
project monarch, mind control shit
>>
"you mean like chewing aluminum"

I have silver fillings from before they stopped and now are using a dental bond (made from other peoples teeth I kid you not.) And I tried that and it FREAKING hurts....the aluminum I mean.
>>
>>17191349
I get a high pitched electronic buzz. Sometimes I can concentrate on it and it gets louder and louder until it sounds deafening and unbearable. When I snap back into reality it's a feeling like waking up with that split second of having no idea where or who I am.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.